Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 194. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
By the way.. The whole volume of itns is 50x higher, then xmr.. So.. If itns idea will be so populer, as xmr, then 300/50=6$ for itns!;^)

I don't get it, must be 'cause I'm tired.

I think the theory is that because there are max 20 million XMR (not really, but still) and 1 billion ITNS (also not really), and 1 XMR is $300, then 1 ITNS would be $300 / 50 if they became as popular (which I assume to mean the theoretical market caps were the same).

Huh

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wasn't Intns supposed to be listed on BIT-Z ? Can you guys tell me what happened?
The only exchange that it's listed on is stocks.exchange and they banned my IP when I tried to create an account  Huh

Bit-z turned their palm in the last minute and ask for our SSN before we can vote, so dev asked to out the ITNS voting there.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
By the way.. The whole volume of itns is 50x higher, then xmr.. So.. If itns idea will be so populer, as xmr, then 300/50=6$ for itns!;^)

I don't get it, must be 'cause I'm tired.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
I like cryptopia also... they seem alot faster at getting coins into the exchange compared to most i find.   I wish these exchanges would have the US dollar price in another column as well.... that would make it alot easier to find prices that aren't like .00000 behind .. that extra 0 can really sneak up on you when your tired..... 

5 BTC to get listed.
and what price for hit btc, friends? Its most stable exchange from switzerland. I think we can look for this way..
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I like cryptopia also... they seem alot faster at getting coins into the exchange compared to most i find.   I wish these exchanges would have the US dollar price in another column as well.... that would make it alot easier to find prices that aren't like .00000 behind .. that extra 0 can really sneak up on you when your tired..... 

5 BTC to get listed.
Activity: 154
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Activity: 127
Wasn't Intns supposed to be listed on BIT-Z ? Can you guys tell me what happened?
The only exchange that it's listed on is stocks.exchange and they banned my IP when I tried to create an account  Huh
Activity: 112
I just downloaded the client it is requiring 120 days of sync which not so high but will extend ofc with time being, will try to mine " just for fun" and lets see what you bring for us  Grin
it will sync in a few hours of time, no biggie
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I just downloaded the client it is requiring 120 days of sync which not so high but will extend ofc with time being, will try to mine " just for fun" and lets see what you bring for us  Grin
Activity: 112
stocks.exchange gave me txID of ETH withdrawal yesterday, but "transaction not foud" until now (a day), what happen to stocks.exchange ?
maybe crypto kitties again jamming ETH network, i used to withdraw ETH from poloniex then cryptokitties spiked in network usage, it took over a day to get confirmations.I guess exchanges using lowest mining fee possible so it may take awhile
Couldn't find a marketplace thread... I am buying 100K+ IntenseCoins, PM me with your rates.

You can buy your amount here: https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

There is no other places to buy ITNS than that at the moment.

Yeah but the volume is really low.

100K+ ITNS you want to buy is not much compared to the volume on stock.exchanges right now. You might soon regret not doing it today.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Couldn't find a marketplace thread... I am buying 100K+ IntenseCoins, PM me with your rates.

you can try with stock exchange.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 133
Merit: 102

Yeah but the volume is really low.

Activity: 133
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
stocks.exchange gave me txID of ETH withdrawal yesterday, but "transaction not foud" until now (a day), what happen to stocks.exchange ?
Activity: 395
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
On the first page of your thread you have an error in code for signature campain so check that out cos some might get confused and signature doesnt look nice then

Code:
[b][size=12pt]Member[/size][/b]
this must be removed Smiley

Jump to: