Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 195. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ATTN : HashVault admin,

I sent an e-mail regarding mining on your pool -- also posting here in case you may see it first.

I am having the issue on my IP being banned again... seems to happen every few weeks.

I have ~60 machines running on it so it's a huge hassle to pause them / re-start them all... sent you my info to hopefully manually "un-ban" my IP.

So it seems like every 5-7 days when I enable 20+ KH/S my IP is banned on HashVault and/or the Official Pool.

Also sent an e-mail to HashVault admin -- possible to un-ban my IP again ?

What is the trigger in terms of how many invalid shares cause the IP ban ?

Had a power outage last night for a few hours so that reset my IP ban.

So I took all my CPUs off ITNS to reduce the machine count for troubleshooting (moved to Yescrypt)... just put all my AMD GPUs on it (had some on ETH) so still have ~24 KH/S with just those GPUs.

Ran about 12-hours & IP banned again. I am using the high difficult port as well since all those machines have pretty high hash-rates.

Anyone for HashVault have any insights? I've never actually gotten an e-mail reply from the pool admins... and had the same issue on the official pool previously.

I mined for months no problems at a lower hash rate.

*scratches head*

Well... hate to keep filling up the post but still sharing in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Switched back to official pool but used port 9999 this time on all GPU rigs... much higher diff.

We will see if that works... last time I used official pool I don't recall 9999 being an option.

Did you try setting static diff? I thought the port doesn't matter if we use static diff, for example I mine via port 3333 with 15000 diff set, no problems at all.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Acredito nessa crypto desse que eu conheci, a comunidade é bacana, tem um suporte legal, os Devs sempre respondendo as dúvidas.

Intensecoin é 10000
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

I sent an e-mail regarding mining on your pool -- also posting here in case you may see it first.

I am having the issue on my IP being banned again... seems to happen every few weeks.

I have ~60 machines running on it so it's a huge hassle to pause them / re-start them all... sent you my info to hopefully manually "un-ban" my IP.

So it seems like every 5-7 days when I enable 20+ KH/S my IP is banned on HashVault and/or the Official Pool.

So I took all my CPUs off ITNS to reduce the machine count for troubleshooting (moved to Yescrypt)... just put all my AMD GPUs on it (had some on ETH) so still have ~24 KH/S with just those GPUs.

Ran about 12-hours & IP banned again. I am using the high difficult port as well since all those machines have pretty high hash-rates.

Anyone for HashVault have any insights? I've never actually gotten an e-mail reply from the pool admins... and had the same issue on the official pool previously.

*scratches head*

Well... hate to keep filling up the post but still sharing in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Switched back to official pool but used port 9999 this time on all GPU rigs... much higher diff.

We will see if that works... last time I used official pool I don't recall 9999 being an option.
Activity: 18
Tell me please the beginner
downloaded it-Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.9-POOL-ran out it-XMR: 1 pool is specified
Main pool is 45.32.171.89:7777
64-bit version
CPU supports AES-NI - faster mining!
Logical CPU cores: 4
Number of threads: Autoselection ...
Using 3 threads
scfg: 0 and this is 12/22 / 17-06: 09: 35 - New job received from 45.32.171.89:7777
Speed: 24 h / s, TotalHashes: 1K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:01
12/22 / 17-06: 10: 56 - New job received from 45.32.171.89:7777
Speed: 21 h / s, TotalHashes: 3K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:02
Speed: 21 h / s, TotalHashes: 4K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:03
12/22 / 17-06: 12: 15 - New job received from 45.32.171.89:7777 on any ports-I need another config I have such -o stratum + tcp: //45.32.171.89: 7777
-u iz5edvx377W3wgqeNyPht27DTnypRFthJ1swCcTXfReXUP5UX9nssVDF1coPPHEbgzVRVzAM1fvreCe 4j3X6xdoV1HKMtmJUM
-p x
-FAST MODE ENABLED
Iron is -AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics can it and can not give more-tell me please
Activity: 35
Smiley I just mine INT and wait for a nice future.
ofc i found it 2 days ago i already put some miners on the grid
I began as a miner with ITNS and just keep my stash .
Intense price will move much in next year. I believe that.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
Smiley I just mine INT and wait for a nice future.
ofc i found it 2 days ago i already put some miners on the grid
Activity: 35
 Smiley I just mine ITNS and wait for a nice future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

*scratches head*
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
So which exchange does everyone think we should be on now, since the last one didn't work out?

stock.exchange seems scary but i have not had any problems, have bought/sold multiple times without issue.
that being said, with the current active dev team, i see no reason why they cant foot the bill for a good exchange with decent volume...

And to be fair, look at bittrex, supposedly one of the best exchanges that almost turned out to be a scam, no exchange is really safe so I wouldn't be too afraid of using stocks.exchange.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
So which exchange does everyone think we should be on now, since the last one didn't work out?

stock.exchange seems scary but i have not had any problems, have bought/sold multiple times without issue.
that being said, with the current active dev team, i see no reason why they cant foot the bill for a good exchange with decent volume...
Activity: 154
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
my wallet is not working sync to 93% and freeze. help?

What version of the wallet are you using?
downloaded from site for windows

Try to clear your data directory %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin of all non-.wallet files before running. Attention!!! Do not delete files with the extension .wallet

You just need to backup your file named example.wallet
I have backups of that only file in a Pendrive and things are good in here Wink
Pretty interesting coin. Never heard about it yet, but I see the thread got a lot of traction and the project makes an professional impression.

As Im privacy focused and Im always looking for ways to improve security and protect myself on the internet, this sounds definitely interesting.
I will dive deeper in the matter ofc!

Look around Wink

https://intensecoin.com/

Be Intense....!!! Smiley
Anyone know the max withdrawal amount from Stocks.Exchange to your wallet ?

I am testing it at +100 coins at a time... but I bought 75,000 coins so it could take me all day at this rate.

A few weeks ago it was rejecting more than 50 coins at a time... but I've made it up to 700 so far.

Anyone able to save me some time and confirm what the max is ?

Thanks -- 50k worked for me now.

Looks like ITNS / the exchange is maturing nicely.

Te exchange no is good

I mean, it's not amazing but it's not that bad either. I bought many coins there and it worked fine. It's unfortunate that bit-z fucked up but the coin will eventually be listed into  a better exchange.

I had some minimal probs in there, but always solved by them, dont have to worry, stocks.exchange is a good and INTENSE partner Wink
Things are getting $INTS ... Keep it on Wink
Pretty interesting coin. Never heard about it yet, but I see the thread got a lot of traction and the project makes an professional impression.

As Im privacy focused and Im always looking for ways to improve security and protect myself on the internet, this sounds definitely interesting.
Welcome aboard! Do your research on the project, you'll see that it is promising and has a purpose beyond mindless trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 254
Merit: 104
If you have done all steps as indicated with respective requirements and filled out the form respectively then you are in. I think that should not be too hard Smiley
We cannot check each single submission when someone asked whether she/he got accepted. Just make sure you read the steps + requirements carefully then there is nothing to worry about.

Btw. here is the corrected version with 2018

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
my wallet is not working sync to 93% and freeze. help?

What version of the wallet are you using?
downloaded from site for windows

Try to clear your data directory %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin of all non-.wallet files before running. Attention!!! Do not delete files with the extension .wallet
working well now thanks!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

When you have followed the steps and did the things required + you filled out the form correctly, then you are in Smiley

Only you, not me, can say that all is correct. Ive done all steps, please, check it! Ty!
Jump to: