Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 219. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Waiting for vpn Smiley
+

By the way, are there any dates for the release of vpn? More specifically. For example - the end of December, beginning of January..
Devs talked about mid of December to provide some alpha(or beta) VPN version.

Well, or alpha or beta.. I did not really understand. The idea then alpha should be ready. If the beta is in December. If already have a closed alpha, then about this test can not hear anything. I would like more specifics.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Waiting for vpn Smiley
+

By the way, are there any dates for the release of vpn? More specifically. For example - the end of December, beginning of January..
Devs talked about mid of December to provide some alpha(or beta) VPN version.
Activity: 367
Waiting for vpn Smiley
+

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
when add new exchange?

I hope soon. I did some testing with the current Stocks.Exchange platform with a few thousand coins (about 8 hours of mining worth).

Deposit -- No problem.
Sell -- No problem.
Buy -- No problem.
Withdrawal -- ERROR

I issued a support ticket to see how they handle it... but I am not terribly confident in putting large amounts of coins in there as of yet.

What's the name of the next exchange? I've been mining and waiting for the new big exchanges.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
hmm.. the true privacy coin! Glad that the cryptopreneurs are venturing in to multitudes of technology
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
Portuguese translation?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I'm getting that after quite a few rejected shares. Just pause your miner for a couple of minutes and it should be back to normal.

I got about half done swapping over to the Hash Vault pool and it banned me too!

Getting a bit frustrated... I've mined ITNS since Day 2 never had an issue before.

Well... coincidentally today our internet went down for an hour or so due to some network upgrades.

When it came back up I was un-banned from the Official Pool and also Hash Vault.

So I am going to manually assign a fixed difficulty at ~50x hash-rate to each and every miner in the hopes that will prevent any further issues (as suggested in the Slack chatroom).
when add new exchange?

I hope soon. I did some testing with the current Stocks.Exchange platform with a few thousand coins (about 8 hours of mining worth).

Deposit -- No problem.
Sell -- No problem.
Buy -- No problem.
Withdrawal -- ERROR

I issued a support ticket to see how they handle it... but I am not terribly confident in putting large amounts of coins in there as of yet.
Activity: 379
when add new exchange?
I'm getting that after quite a few rejected shares. Just pause your miner for a couple of minutes and it should be back to normal.

I got about half done swapping over to the Hash Vault pool and it banned me too!

Getting a bit frustrated... I've mined ITNS since Day 2 never had an issue before.
Activity: 54
I was thinking South Africa as I can do it very cheap, I may get one setup there Smiley

Hi James, what about Brazil or South America Pool?
We have a lot of ITNS miners and enthusiasts over here.
Activity: 60
I was thinking South Africa as I can do it very cheap, I may get one setup there Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 13

New Pool Server Locations!

Russia and Australia now live! I think we've covered most of the world now but if anyone has a suggestion for more locations let me know!

Remember we use one web interface for all of our pool locations: http://itns.intensepool.net

Africa and South America?
I really don't need one here in Sweden. Russia and UK is Close enough :-)
Activity: 60

New Pool Server Locations!

Russia and Australia now live! I think we've covered most of the world now but if anyone has a suggestion for more locations let me know!

Remember we use one web interface for all of our pool locations: http://itns.intensepool.net
Activity: 7
Or not... so checking my systems this morning and as of an hour ago I am getting a message from the official pool that my IP is banned  Tongue

Is this a known issue or what is up ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I am getting excited... in about 7-days (or less) I will have 1 million ITNS from mining =)

Well well, so we'll know who's gonna be the dumper!!!  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
I am getting excited... in about 7-days (or less) I will have 1 million ITNS from mining =)

good for you  Cheesy

I one day 2000 itns :/
Pls send ITNS  Roll Eyes

iz4betxuRdYPUMMBvBzSMJiAsCB8NRD6XNApuDQex26MjRQju48uCKLHcx7QDb3ptN6xuwSQJVHQU2u RCZu2UFwA1EXTdz773

Thx
 Grin Grin
Jump to: