Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 221. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
With December approaching, VPN wallet is about to start testing, which will be an exciting time.
Activity: 20
Keep Growing , guys !!!!
This is next gen and should be promoted.

Been mining since past few months and cant wait for it to launch at other exchanges.

Good Luck!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am chasing 500 H/S with my Ryzen 1700X this morning... so close... 493 so far =)

Maybe tomorrow I can tweak it enough to break past 500!

I get 500 H/s with Ryzen 7 1700 at stock frequency, no overclocking. Using xmrig with 8 threads.

Wow thats some really impressive CPU speed, its basically as fast as a decent video card.  How much does the ryzen 7 1700 go for and do u know how much watts it uses?

It's definitely impressive CPU speed but is that really sustainable for the CPU or couldn't it easily go up in smoke?

I doubt it -- my Ryzen runs at only 52 C with 8-threads running all the time. Assuming a good heat-sink I don't think it will be a problem.

52 C sounds indeed sustainable. You got the optimal settings I would say.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9X2YYN/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
** This heat-sink does the trick

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160
** Plus this case

Keeps my Ryzen and 1080Ti both very cool -- this is my home office PC so just the one video card.

Great temps you got there. What's your room temperature? Mine ranges from 60-65C

My home office stays ~72 F (22 C) -- so heat is no issue.

-----

For my mining farm... there is no climate control so they are much hotter in summer and ice cold in winter.
Activity: 54
Mining strategy +1 pool...

Anyone know if mining in two different pools (splitting hashpower) or just in one are less or more profitable, or efficient, or anything else?
Activity: 7
I am chasing 500 H/S with my Ryzen 1700X this morning... so close... 493 so far =)

I get 500 H/s with Ryzen 7 1700 at stock frequency, no overclocking. Using xmrig with 8 threads.

Wow thats some really impressive CPU speed, its basically as fast as a decent video card.  How much does the ryzen 7 1700 go for and do u know how much watts it uses?

It's definitely impressive CPU speed but is that really sustainable for the CPU or couldn't it easily go up in smoke?

I doubt it -- my Ryzen runs at only 52 C with 8-threads running all the time. Assuming a good heat-sink I don't think it will be a problem.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9X2YYN/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

** Plus this case

Keeps my Ryzen and 1080Ti both very cool -- this is my home office PC so just the one video card.
Great temps you got there. What's your room temperature? Mine ranges from 60-65C
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
greate coin, good idea. But we don't even have an exchange?
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
my wallet is fine now, synhronized on last block 72 314

** Plus this case

Blockchain is now synced, but im missing the coins i mined while there was problem...its not that much but still its somehow "eaten" in the process... Undecided

The main pool went on a forked chain for some time -- so anything mined doesn't actually exist on the real chain. For me was about 4 hours time.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13

Also I don't overclock my Ryzen 7 1700 CPU so it works without problems using the stock cooler that came with the CPU. I guess overcloking would require better cooling and I have seen reports that this CPU can get up to 600 H/s when overclocked. You can probably overclok it a little bit also with stock cooler but I don't care if I get 50 H/s more. I want a nice cool computer that last for long time.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 1
Blockchain is now synced, but im missing the coins i mined while there was problem...its not that much but still its somehow "eaten" in the process... Undecided
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
The price of Intense coin has gone down a bit but so is the difficulty. I can mine again with good rewards. Smiley
Is it just me or no payout for 3-hours on official pool ?

**EDIT**

I assume related to the earlier incident with the block-chain and just waiting on a blocks to mature ?

Yep that must have been the case -- went 4 hours no payment now it's all back to normal.
Is it just me or no payout for 3-hours on official pool ?

**EDIT**

I assume related to the earlier incident with the block-chain and just waiting on a blocks to mature ?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Seems rolled back to the old release). But I'm not likes all these glitches.. Think before 2018 will we not see beta with vpn(
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

intensepool.net

New Location! USA!

IntensePool is a pool provider hosted in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK and Los Angeles, USA.
About
    • Based in Newcastle UK
    • Fully owned colocated Hardware
    • Minimum Payment Threshold: 1 INTS
    • 1% Fees!
    • Hourly Payments
    • We DO NOT support wallet address with payment_id and/or worker_id

itns.intensepool.net
    Host: stratum+tcp://itns.intensepool.net (Auto Detect*)
    Host: stratum+tcp://uk.itns.intensepool.net (UK, Newcastle Upon Tyne)
    Host: stratum+tcp://us.itns.intensepool.net (US, Los Angeles)

port: 3333 DIFF@100, 5555 DIFF@2000, 5555 DIFF@10000

*Auto Detect will not necessarily provide the best latency. It will however allow your miner to fail over in the unlikely event of a outage. We recommend selecting the location closest to you.

my new minig pool
    uk.itns.intensepool.net:3333
    let´s go @intensepool.net
    [/list]
    Any idea on ETA for fixing the current Pool / Blockchain issue ?

I'm just about to bring my new VEGA-64 cards online, haha, so hopefully soon.
    Jump to: