Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 220. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am getting excited... in about 7-days (or less) I will have 1 million ITNS from mining =)
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

New Pool Server Locations!

All of our pool servers use the same web interface: http://itns.intensepool.net

Using itns.intensepool.net offers redundancy but may not offer the best latency.

Excellent work James. I hope that more miners will move off the main pool to you so that nobody has more than 50% of the network hash rate. Wider distribution of hashing power is one thing that ITNS desperately needs.

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
How to pass datadir parameter to this wallet? For others wallet I do this on Windows in its shortcut destination:

"c:/xxxxxx/xxxx.exe" -datadir=F:\somedir

But it's not working here, a popup comes out when I start the wallet:

Error
Unkown options: d,a,t,a,d,i,r,=,F,:,\,s,o,m,e,d,i,r.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

New Pool Server Locations!

All of our pool servers use the same web interface: http://itns.intensepool.net

Using itns.intensepool.net offers redundancy but may not offer the best latency.
Activity: 137
I try to use E3-1230 to mine, the speed is about 280H, is that normal?I've seen some people say it's can also faster.

I have the same, only version 2. 270-280 is normal
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I try to use E3-1230 to mine, the speed is about 280H, is that normal?I've seen some people say it's can also faster.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I am chasing 500 H/S with my Ryzen 1700X this morning... so close... 493 so far =)

Maybe tomorrow I can tweak it enough to break past 500!

I get 500 H/s with Ryzen 7 1700 at stock frequency, no overclocking. Using xmrig with 8 threads.

Wow thats some really impressive CPU speed, its basically as fast as a decent video card.  How much does the ryzen 7 1700 go for and do u know how much watts it uses?

It's definitely impressive CPU speed but is that really sustainable for the CPU or couldn't it easily go up in smoke?

I doubt it -- my Ryzen runs at only 52 C with 8-threads running all the time. Assuming a good heat-sink I don't think it will be a problem.

52 C sounds indeed sustainable. You got the optimal settings I would say.

Also I don't overclock my Ryzen 7 1700 CPU so it works without problems using the stock cooler that came with the CPU. I guess overcloking would require better cooling and I have seen reports that this CPU can get up to 600 H/s when overclocked. You can probably overclok it a little bit also with stock cooler but I don't care if I get 50 H/s more. I want a nice cool computer that last for long time.

I had quite a lot of issues a little bit ago when I overclocked my CPU. As you said it isn't really worth the surplus hash rate if you risk to destroy the system.
Activity: 840
Chad Hodler since 2013
How to pass datadir parameter to this wallet? For others wallet I do this on Windows in its shortcut destination:

"c:/xxxxxx/xxxx.exe" -datadir=F:\somedir

But it's not working here, a popup comes out when I start the wallet:

Error
Unkown options: d,a,t,a,d,i,r,=,F,:,\,s,o,m,e,d,i,r.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
I use xmr-stak for cpu ... You can try  😀
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
ITNS is gem, I'm mining it on a several computers - you only need to run a wallet. Awesome
Hi man, maybe you can get faster speed and benefits with mining tools.You can look for CPU mining tools.
Activity: 215
ITNS is gem, I'm mining it on a several computers - you only need to run a wallet. Awesome
Activity: 115
Here i call on all fans in community to buy intense coin or encourage others to join us, we should contribute to community not only for us.
Activity: 115

Mandatory Wallet Update
(Difficulty algorithm adjustment to mitigate hash attacks. Fixed invisible tray icon on Windows.)

There is a mandatory wallet update available for download at the link below.
Please ensure to update your wallet before block 76500.

https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/latest

My wallet just updated, working without any problem.
Good project, my prediction price will become 1 ITNS = $0.05 USD
Low supply than like ETN has 21B, and BTCZ has 21B, but ITNS has only almost 1B only.
Keep on buying or mining. Do not wait the price of 1 INTS = $0.05 USD.
Buying for ITNS is more profitable than mining if you cannot find blocks.
CHEER..>

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

I believe that 1 INTS will be $1 in next 3 years
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
December is about to start VPN testing, exciting time, I think everything will be well.

I am excited to see where this takes ITNS!
Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
December is about to start VPN testing, exciting time, I think everything will be well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Go on Bittrex.
Grin Grin Grin haha, the first INTS should try with cryptopia.  Cheesy Cheesy
p/s: http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/ - fee 0.55%
Activity: 535
Activity: 280
Coins are reimbursed automatically or for this you need to write to support

+1
Activity: 137