Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 223. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 11
devs - please remember to update download links on the website  Wink
yes..... It is 1.2.0 ver on web
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
How soon can I see the developments? Is everything on schedule?
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
devs - please remember to update download links on the website  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Keep up the good work Devs! I've been mining since August 16th & I don't plan to stop any time soon =)
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Version 1.4.1 has been released to address a sync issue in 1.4.0. We apologize to anyone that experienced problems with 1.4.0, and thanks to your feedback, we were able to quickly resolve the issue. 1.4.1 is now the required version for block 76500 and 1.4.0 has been removed from the releases page. Please note if you used 1.4.0, you will need to reset your blockchain data.

Instructions are on release page: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/latest

I installed 1.4.1 and re-downloaded block-chain -- no issues at all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
VPN has a huge market space, and this coin project should be very good. I'm interested in paying attention to it now, researching the white paper and the roadmap, and looking at what it does with the same kind of project Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

I updated the wallet to the latest version and my wallet adress changed. I try to install my backup wallet but still the adress is changed and i cant see my coins. What should i do_
if you have file file backup, you can restore your balance. don't worry.

I have but when i install to my backup i saw my adress is changed. I didnt understand that part. Why my adress is changed? I am trying to install the wallet again. I hope my balance is back again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

I updated the wallet to the latest version and my wallet adress changed. I try to install my backup wallet but still the adress is changed and i cant see my coins. What should i do_
if you have file file backup, you can restore your balance. don't worry.
Activity: 115

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Asshole, pederasts spread in public raw versions of wallets, people lose coins .....
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Version 1.4.1 has been released to address a sync issue in 1.4.0. We apologize to anyone that experienced problems with 1.4.0, and thanks to your feedback, we were able to quickly resolve the issue. 1.4.1 is now the required version for block 76500 and 1.4.0 has been removed from the releases page. Please note if you used 1.4.0, you will need to reset your blockchain data.

Instructions are on release page: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/latest

Good job, Smiley
it's fine with me. (ubuntu 16.04)
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
1.4.1 wallet (mac) works great; thanks!
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Hey devs
Is the VPN beta still on track for December?
Do you think you can somehow make use of the Kovri implementation - that is soon to come - to make the traffic relay through i2p so to make it even more secure/anonymous, if that's possible?
Also: will your VPN implementation be open source? If so, why couldn't, for example Monero, just copy your VPN implementation and integrate it into their own GUI (thats the biggest risk I see with regards to the future of this project, like how long would it take Monero devs to do the same?)
Or do the VPN "providers" in your network also act as miners (that would be solution to the problem mentioned above), or is Intense only used as backbone, so therefore it has nothing to do with Intense itself, directly at least (then the above is a problem)?

With regards to partnerships with existing VPN services:
Whom are you in talks with, if you can let us know? And is there SERIOUS interest?

Thanks for this awesome project!
Looking forward to your answers

MoneroCrusher
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev Team,

Wallet full sync 11 hours ago, but now wallet 11 hours behind the sync.
What happen? There is something problem with the network? or what?
I have 5 peers but not syncing.
Let us know. We are continuing on mining. I have a little bit hashrate of 10.7 Kh/s.
But we need fully sync the wallet.

Best regards.

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
wallet eror blockchain download stuck at some point

delete everything but still stuck freeze BC
+1
not synchronized completely. Already deleted and downloaded BC again, did the reset wallet...

I also encountered this problem.

There was a similar synchronization issue. Presumably hangs on the block when there was a first transaction in this purse. And from this point on it does not synchronize, it swears that the last block was found many hours ago and suspicious things are shown in the mining area.

Resetting the wallet and deleting everything from the folder tried.
Did someone solve the problem?

It helped to return to version 1.3.0

Please return to version 1.3 until we fix the issue and release a new version.

DEV:

Please add my pool in first post..

http://intense.coinminer.space/#

fee: 0.1%

Have a coins stuck on your pool... Can you have a look?

devs pls remove this pool from header. its a scam pool. owes me coins and after i wrote to the owner, removed my address from his system with pending coins. also support email is not valid and no reply in chat

We will look into this.. Thank you for letting us know

yes same happened to me, i had pending coins too...my address got removed and no payout
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

+1
not synchronized completely. Already deleted and downloaded BC again, did the reset wallet...

There was a similar synchronization issue. Presumably hangs on the block when there was a first transaction in this purse. And from this point on it does not synchronize, it swears that the last block was found many hours ago and suspicious things are shown in the mining area.

Please return to version 1.3 until we fix the issue and release a new version.

DEV:

devs pls remove this pool from header. its a scam pool. owes me coins and after i wrote to the owner, removed my address from his system with pending coins. also support email is not valid and no reply in chat

We will look into this.. Thank you for letting us know
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
DEV:

Activity: 137

+1

Jump to: