Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 226. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
What way I could now use it?

Where are the accesses to VPN services?
There is nothing about it on the site https://intensecoin.com

Should I firstly buy some coins to join service?
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Dispersion of VPN block chain type is a Mysterium network, is a way to buy the cat suddenly, I heavily held the faint cry in the toilet. This Hybrid PoW doesn't see how many highlights can go beyond MYST Cool

Wow, you really think Mysterium network become alive in near future? They didnt talk with community for more than month, last sessions on nodes was 5 months ago. Seems like they gone. Here we have active project, with excellent devs and community, and BTW no ICO, so devs are interested in developing and growing.

And myst is a eth token so its depending on eth...while intense is independend with its own mineable coin
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Dispersion of VPN block chain type is a Mysterium network, is a way to buy the cat suddenly, I heavily held the faint cry in the toilet. This Hybrid PoW doesn't see how many highlights can go beyond MYST Cool

Wow, you really think Mysterium network become alive in near future? They didnt talk with community for more than month, last sessions on nodes was 5 months ago. Seems like they gone. Here we have active project, with excellent devs and community, and BTW no ICO, so devs are interested in developing and growing.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I am chasing 500 H/S with my Ryzen 1700X this morning... so close... 493 so far =)

Maybe tomorrow I can tweak it enough to break past 500!

I get 500 H/s with Ryzen 7 1700 at stock frequency, no overclocking. Using xmrig with 8 threads.

Wow thats some really impressive CPU speed, its basically as fast as a decent video card.  How much does the ryzen 7 1700 go for and do u know how much watts it uses?

It's definitely impressive CPU speed but is that really sustainable for the CPU or couldn't it easily go up in smoke?
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
I'd like to buy 1 million intense coin,

I can sell to you, but price is 1$ = 1 ITNS Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am chasing 500 H/S with my Ryzen 1700X this morning... so close... 493 so far =)

I get 500 H/s with Ryzen 7 1700 at stock frequency, no overclocking. Using xmrig with 8 threads.

Yah mine isn't doing that high at stock for sure -- also using 8 threads.

Well... obvious moment here... I hadn't done the steps to enable "huge pages" yet... so now I am 600+ OC to 3.85 Ghz after doing that. Woops =)
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
For now, i think buy ITNS from exchanges is the best choice.  Cheesy
the price still is cheap, and Diff is high.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
350h/s with cpu ryzen 5 1600... I use xmr-stak-cpu ( 1,3,5,7,9,11 cores)

why not use GPU Vega64?

It's for fun -- I have a bunch of GPU as well (and 3 of the Vega64 on order).
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Wow thats some really impressive CPU speed, its basically as fast as a decent video card.  How much does the ryzen 7 1700 go for and do u know how much watts it uses?
yes, but best to have a mother board which can install lots of AMD CPU Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 105

200H/s with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7- 4820  @ 2.00GHz

why not use GPU Vega64?

Yah mine isn't doing that high at stock for sure -- also using 8 threads.
Activity: 71
what's wrong with your hp?

can not see the miner donwload?
Activity: 276
Merit: 13

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I registered to https:// stocks.exchange but failed, so can i get coins with OTC?

What exactly did not work out? Register or redeem orders to 50 sat?

I've traded ITNS on stocks a few times with no problems except for one time before block 65k when i tried to withdraw a large amount, but they solved it.
Activity: 137
I registered to https:// stocks.exchange but failed, so can i get coins with OTC?

What exactly did not work out? Register or redeem orders to 50 sat?
Jump to: