Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 227. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I'd like to buy 1 million intense coin,
I registered to https:// stocks.exchange but failed, so can i get coins with OTC?
Activity: 115
I'd like to buy 1 million intense coin,
Activity: 254
Merit: 104

Dear Community,

Join our giveaway on Twitter: 5 Lucky Winners will receive 15,000 Intense Coin each. Participation ends in less than 60 hours! Be Fast!

https://twitter.com/intensecoin/status/933436346600865792

DEV:

Please add my pool in first post..

http://intense.coinminer.space/#

fee: 0.1%
Will add it. Thank you.

Having wallet issues myself like mentioned above Sad

I read the posts about being stuck on block 65003... But mine was stuck on 65007, and I had updated to 1.3 wallet WELL before the 65k block hit (at least a week + beforehand)... So apparently I should have been clear from experiencing that bug?

I tried the suggested remedy to delete everything blockchain related from user folder, redownload blockchain, and then reset wallet... But all it managed to do was instead of displaying 0 things (0 balance and 0 txs), it now displays two incoming transactions (one from the 18th, and one from the 22nd). Besides those two transactions my wallet is a ghost town where it doesn't list any other previous incoming or outgoing tx's from the past month + I started mining the coin (and therefore my actual balance is non-existent still too).

Also worth mentioning for future wallet update... I think I recall someone speaking on the taskbar hidden icons menu of Windows 7 showing a blank icon for the wallet? Assuming I'm recalling that right, the issue is present in Windows 10 too. There's a spot for the icon, so i can right click on it and such, but it's just a blank area with a transparent icon or no icon.
thanks for your post. Valiant or Pallas will be checking your situation and we'll get back to you asap.

For all who are not aware who Pallas is. During the november update we have introduced him to the community.

"An additional developer has agreed to join the Intense team, Pallas. He boasts an impressive 4 year background in blockchain development, 30+ years in C/C++ and PHP, and currently serves as the lead developer for Cryptonite, a project known well as the first mini-blockchain technology. "
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Dev where are my coins?? 5 times I re-synced the wallet result ( 0 coins)!!

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Having wallet issues myself like mentioned above Sad

I read the posts about being stuck on block 65003... But mine was stuck on 65007, and I had updated to 1.3 wallet WELL before the 65k block hit (at least a week + beforehand)... So apparently I should have been clear from experiencing that bug?

I tried the suggested remedy to delete everything blockchain related from user folder, redownload blockchain, and then reset wallet... But all it managed to do was instead of displaying 0 things (0 balance and 0 txs), it now displays two incoming transactions (one from the 18th, and one from the 22nd). Besides those two transactions my wallet is a ghost town where it doesn't list any other previous incoming or outgoing tx's from the past month + I started mining the coin (and therefore my actual balance is non-existent still too).

Also worth mentioning for future wallet update... I think I recall someone speaking on the taskbar hidden icons menu of Windows 7 showing a blank icon for the wallet? Assuming I'm recalling that right, the issue is present in Windows 10 too. There's a spot for the icon, so i can right click on it and such, but it's just a blank area with a transparent icon or no icon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
DEV:

Please add my pool in first post..

http://intense.coinminer.space/#

fee: 0.1%
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
what version of the wallet is stable?Huh? I downloaded the latest version from github.com 1.3.0 and I have it stuck on the block 65006 !! that kind of nonsense?? for so long  can't make a stable working version??
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
my wallet syncron stalled on block 50069
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
which wallet file do i backup?

You can backup your actual wallet from File > Backup wallet. Another one or the same in folder %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin. You can copy this one and make backup from wallet. Most likely it's the same file, but it's better to be safe.

ok great !! thankyou for your help !!

Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
installed new 1.3.0 wallet went missing 10k coins, synchronized with zero

iz5LR3YUTsaTa6SQfVgrcvest7r5yLRqX5NacR81g7KqDWKxsCfzQRNNreeQhDTHHMGUjUiNww8rzdE Jpzh7gods3ABEHwDYf

Hi folks, to anyone having issues with improper balances showing in the wallet, it appears the wallets are 'missing' some transactions when you upgraded to 1.3.0. This only appears to affect people that were stuck on block 65003, e.g. those that didn't upgrade their wallets in time to be compliant with the 65k hard fork that we mentioned was planned. We tried telling everyone that upgrading the wallet was mandatory Wink

The solution is to close the wallet, completely clear all blockchain data from the data folder (%userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin) [be cautious to not delete any .wallet files! but all other files should be deleted], and re-open the wallet. Following a re-sync of the blockchain, you may then need to use the File > Reset wallet option. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Today we conducted tests of the difficulty algo revision and the results were promising. We are confident it will eradicate any NiceHash abuse of low difficulty. In the meantime, our main pool and the second most popular pool operated by James-Dawson have willingly disabled NiceHash ports to maintain a reasonable difficulty in the interim.

As alex said in his post, we have some great changes and updates coming soon. The Intense team is working hard as ever. Are you? Stay INTENSE!

Nice work guys, keep it on Wink

Keep Intense.... Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
i just change the -h parametr and now its ok
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
hello guys i need some help i think

my rx 480 nitro+ 8g do only about 350 H/s with modded bios and i think is very low....how much hashes do the rx 480?

with the second oc bios the miner freezing...

i use 16.11.3 drivers...

on my .bat file i have this...

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool intense.miningpools.us:5555 -xwal iz4LYHCqks9jZ76bpcMiZu33nYkgcN3yWdYqMTVUsrJfgkFNoyzdxv5BrzXpJt8jDV1QDYRzXxGcac3 KGAfg28fj2diQDwfGu -xpsw x -allpools 1

any ideas what to do guys?
anyone?
try this
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://intense.miningpools.us:5555 -xwal iz4LYHCqks9jZ76bpcMiZu33nYkgcN3yWdYqMTVUsrJfgkFNoyzdxv5BrzXpJt8jDV1QDYRzXxGcac3 KGAfg28fj2diQDwfGu -xpsw x -allpools 1

RX480 must give around 730-800 H/s, but actually I have only gtx1060, so dont know exactly

Intense - cryptonight coin, same as monero, so you should search the google for setting for your card or look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-rx-480-overclock-settings-hashrates-collaboration-of-information-1735691
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
hello guys i need some help i think

my rx 480 nitro+ 8g do only about 350 H/s with modded bios and i think is very low....how much hashes do the rx 480?

with the second oc bios the miner freezing...

i use 16.11.3 drivers...

on my .bat file i have this...

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool intense.miningpools.us:5555 -xwal iz4LYHCqks9jZ76bpcMiZu33nYkgcN3yWdYqMTVUsrJfgkFNoyzdxv5BrzXpJt8jDV1QDYRzXxGcac3 KGAfg28fj2diQDwfGu -xpsw x -allpools 1

any ideas what to do guys?
anyone?
Coinmarketcap has updated the circulating supply which means ITNS is now officially ranked.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/

Tweet regarding the CMC update: https://twitter.com/intensecoin/status/933292304671977472

Don't forget to join our new Discord Server! Some really discussions going on there.  https://discord.gg/f3XQgA3
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
What are the more advanced concepts and techniques that the VPN coin project has compared with the previous Mysterium? I've been heavily responsible for the explosion of this cool, unknown Mysterium, and the explosion of its application. Next, I'm going to spend a little time researching white paper on ANN.

Thanks very much for asking how Intense differs from Mysterium, as there are many important distinctions.

Intense Coin employs its own native currency rather than using an existing blockchain token. This creates accessibility and equity for miners and users, and lets us truly determine and drive the value of our coin regardless of external influences. For example, bad PR about any of the hundreds (thousands?) of ERC20 tokens could negatively influence Ethereum value by association. On the other hand, ITNS controls its destiny (for better or worse! Smiley). It is also worth noting that Mysterium was also an ICO while we are a grassroots startup. If you like small companies and startups, and small ideas growing into something big, that's exactly what ITNS represents.

As I understand it, the Mysterium network flow involves external actors (identity agents) that facilitate the VPN connection. We do not feel these are necessary, and in fact will add latency to any VPN data flowing through Mysterium. Instead of flowing from peer-to-peer, the data will go peer-to-peer-to-peer.

Most importantly, we talked about the security risks of operating P2P VPNs in our whitepaper. Some of the most significant risks involve man-in-the-middle attacks. To address these risks, we will employ decentralized certificate validation and decentralized DNS queries. We feel these features are very strong for the core ideas of our technology, which are protecting user anonymity and maximizing usability.

Hope this helps answer your question. Let me know if we can provide more detail on something.

Hi SlowGrowth, did you not sell any coins but just built this from the ground up and mined/bought/sold coins just as any other participant?

I like reading your stuff and your standpoints about having an own blockchain is absolutely convincing. Just got me interested in INTENSE.

Sorry for the late reply, i have been very busy and the thread just gain a bit of a life on its own wich is amazing Smiley

Yes i have been mining and supporting the coin on a personal level until i joined the Intense Core Team on the 5th of this month.

Thank you for your support, with everyone help this will get Intense Wink

Cool stuff, you are maybe one of this rare kind who are more driven by ideas and purposes than by money Wink Good luck with INTENSE!
All eligible attendees in our small twitter bounty have just been paid their ITNS.

Cheers
Activity: 146
Merit: 102

You can backup your actual wallet from File > Backup wallet. Another one or the same in folder %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin. You can copy this one and make backup from wallet. Most likely it's the same file, but it's better to be safe.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0

Jump to: