Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 229. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
hello guys i need some help i think

my rx 480 nitro+ 8g do only about 350 H/s with modded bios and i think is very low....how much hashes do the rx 480?

with the second oc bios the miner freezing...

i use 16.11.3 drivers...

on my .bat file i have this...

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool intense.miningpools.us:5555 -xwal iz4LYHCqks9jZ76bpcMiZu33nYkgcN3yWdYqMTVUsrJfgkFNoyzdxv5BrzXpJt8jDV1QDYRzXxGcac3 KGAfg28fj2diQDwfGu -xpsw x -allpools 1
My rx 480 strix doing around 1kh/s each with claymore's new version how are you getting such low hashrate?

Are you mining Intense with Claymore ? I haven't messed with alot yet but so far I haven't had any luck getting it to run (just tried real quick the other day) -- gives me a bad wallet address error.

Alrighty well I figured that much out... had to do "-allpools 1" in the config -- but it is still ~600 H/S in my case.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Today we conducted tests of the difficulty algo revision and the results were promising. We are confident it will eradicate any NiceHash abuse of low difficulty. In the meantime, our main pool and the second most popular pool operated by James-Dawson have willingly disabled NiceHash ports to maintain a reasonable difficulty in the interim.

As alex said in his post, we have some great changes and updates coming soon. The Intense team is working hard as ever. Are you? Stay INTENSE!

And this is why I've been mining ITNS almost from the start. Not even a week after the NiceHash "attack" left the network struggling for a while, and the devs are already conducting tests of a revised difficulty algo. Awesome stuff.

E5
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Anyone mining Intense Coin with RX580 graphic cards? How's the hashrate, and profit per day?
Btw, anyone has tryed to mine it both in Windows and Linux? Which SO works better?

Thanks in advance!

RX580 with basically no tuning will do 600 H/S easy... about 800 ITNS per day... ~$2.60 USD / Day at current pricing.
You calculate very carefully, I am using nvidia card mining, because the power consumption is very low, I haven't upgraded the mining tool in a long time, you know the speed of 1060 3g now how much?

I just tested on one of my 1060 3GB systems -- each one is doing ~450 H/S with minimal OC and no tuning on the miner. So about 3/4 of the RX580.

With mild oc and no miner tuning I'm getting 500 h/s on each of my 1060 3gb and 6gb cards.

my rx 480 nitro+ 8g do only about 350 H/s with modded bios and i think is very low....how much hashes do the rx 480?

i use 16.11.3 drivers...

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool intense.miningpools.us:5555 -xwal iz4LYHCqks9jZ76bpcMiZu33nYkgcN3yWdYqMTVUsrJfgkFNoyzdxv5BrzXpJt8jDV1QDYRzXxGcac3 KGAfg28fj2diQDwfGu -xpsw x -allpools 1
My rx 480 strix doing around 1kh/s each with claymore's new version how are you getting such low hashrate?

Are you mining Intense with Claymore ? I haven't messed with alot yet but so far I haven't had any luck getting it to run (just tried real quick the other day) -- gives me a bad wallet address error.
Interesting project. Anyone mining Intense Coin with RX580 graphic cards? How's the hashrate, and profit per day?
Btw, anyone has tryed to mine it both in Windows and Linux? Which SO works better?

Thanks in advance!

RX580 with basically no tuning will do 600 H/S easy... about 800 ITNS per day... ~$2.60 USD / Day at current pricing.
what miner you use with rx

im using claymores miner with rx 480 8g and i have 350 H/s....also my drivers is 16.11.3

any saggestion?

Right now I am using XMR-Stak for my AMD GPUs -- stock settings ~600 H/S on my 480s and 580s.

Seems like, based on other posts, that ClayMore is a good bit faster.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Has anyone had any issues with withdrawing funds from stocks.exchange?
I made a withdrawal request 2 days ago and have yet to receive my bitcoins.
You might want to make sure you can withdraw funds before you lemmings all start to mine this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
sorry unlocker problem.. 30 min
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
hi all!
new pool:
http://intense.coinminer.space/#
fee: 0.1%
welcome!

Our Pool
 Hash Rate: 598.89 KH/sec
 Block Found: 6 minutes ago
 Connected Miners: 8

Shocked Shocked Shocked
ASIC  Grin Grin Grin

nicehash maybe

already much less
Activity: 280
hi all!
new pool:
welcome!

Our Pool
 Hash Rate: 598.89 KH/sec
 Block Found: 6 minutes ago
 Connected Miners: 8

Shocked Shocked Shocked
ASIC  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 202

i use 16.11.3 drivers...

nice man...

i dont know why...this is what try to find...

what drivers you use?

paste your .bat file please
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

i use 16.11.3 drivers...

Thanks in advance!

what miner you use with rx

im using claymores miner with rx 480 8g and i have 350 H/s....also my drivers is 16.11.3

any saggestion?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.

Thanks in advance!

You calculate very carefully, I am using nvidia card mining, because the power consumption is very low, I haven't upgraded the mining tool in a long time, you know the speed of 1060 3g now how much?

I just tested on one of my 1060 3GB systems -- each one is doing ~450 H/S with minimal OC and no tuning on the miner. So about 3/4 of the RX580.

its like 1/2 of rx580 :p
Activity: 137
hi all!

new pool:

welcome!

Favicon change though, businessman.
And for the species, even though the mine itself, go there
yeap i know must be better...the only that i can think is the drivers
Activity: 54

i use 16.11.3 drivers...

Hi bisba,
I´m using a R9 290, with 441H/s just adjusting memory to 1500MHz and Clock to 1210MHz, and a R& 370, with 405H/s adjusting memory to 1400MHz and Clock to 985 MHs, so the RX 480 must be really better.
No biosmod at all.
Activity: 54

I use Windows for GPU and Linux for CPU cuz linux is so difficult to make GUP´s work.
But, CPU is the same hash if U configure property the Page file and the lock memory (on Windows), if don´t, Linux gain 30% or more in haspower.

On Linux, I´m using Ubuntu 16.1 with a live boot with a script to automatize the updates, download and compile XMR-STAK-CPU. It´s more easy and quick then make a dual boot, just restart the machine, put the pen drive and... Done.

Linux difficult with gpu? Just install latest nvidia driver (from runfile) and cuda and you are ready to go.

I´m using AMD platform, and I tried some times to do this, no success, then I think leave GPU´s on Windows is better to me .
Jump to: