Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 231. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
It is a good project, should manage to get on more exchanges. and bit more marketing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I can see that Intense banner now placed at ETH-LBC pair of WTM https://whattomine.com/merged_coins/7-eth-lbc.
Nice to see good promotion strategy in action  Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
anyone getting stuck on wallet sync? my wallet stuck at 65003 .. any solution or suggestion, please let me know...
you find the answer? i have a simillar problem with my  wallet

Backup your *.wallet and delete all in folder %USERNAME%/appdata/roaming/intensecoin
Load your wallet from backup and wait for sync
P.S. you need last wallet 1.3.0
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
anyone getting stuck on wallet sync? my wallet stuck at 65003 .. any solution or suggestion, please let me know...
you find the answer? i have a simillar problem with my  wallet
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Well... 5th time is the charm *laughs*

I tried to export then import my private key... that appeared to give me a new address so I abandoned that idea and deleted the chain again before it loaded much of it.

Then... I went back and loaded a wallet file backup I had from 10-days ago (oldest one I had on hand).

Deleted the small portion of chain, downloading it all again, and the 14th, 15th, and 16th are showing up this time and it's all good now.

Awesome =)

I have the same problem with balance  Angry Angry Angry
I do not use a local wallet. But having read it, I decided to check my balance.
Heck!
That's what I did not expect!
Tried to download again. Does not help. I am sad

Please join us in Slack or Discord so we can assist you personally.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
anyone knows why the price drops so far?

Because the price rose from 8 to 80 satoshis, 10x value, in few hours.
It's normal when the market is so small, just wait some weeks and you will see prices alot higher than this peak...
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
anyone knows why the price drops so far?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
wouls be nice to see Intense VPN wallet Cheesy
Activity: 7

solved with running simple wallet..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
So, if I understand correctly, you are just looking for people who would fund the creation of your own decentralized VPN system?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I hope someone from the developer will be able to comment on the problem with the balance in the wallets?
no translations are displayed from October 23 to November 18!
wallet 1.3.0 win10
Activity: 7
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
I've added a few reliable pools to the ANN.

We will have an ANN re-design within the next days. This goes along with editing/correcting the current roadmap and details for various bounty campaigns and an airdrop. We will also create an additional bounty thread on bitcointalk for these purposes. Details will follow.  Stay Intense!

I'm so romantic, I'm selling 1 ITNS at 13333 sat that's something around 1 USD.  Roll Eyes

That is indeed very romantic :-)
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I see these days in the block progress quickly, very smoothly, believe to solve the congestion problem, the project will develop more prosperous.
Activity: 13
I'm so romantic, I'm selling 1 ITNS at 13333 sat that's something around 1 USD.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 541
Merit: 250

How to cancel sell order in stock exchange anyone can help me? I Hate this exchange -_-

Just click into option 'My' under SELL ORDERS, then click cancel at right of your order.
I also have this problem, I can't find the sell orders, I don't know whether the problem of the browser, the layout of the display is different.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11

How to cancel sell order in stock exchange anyone can help me? I Hate this exchange -_-
well . Create a new ticket and wait
Activity: 54

Just click into option 'My' under SELL ORDERS, then click cancel at right of your order.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1

Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Dif is down ... Join mine  Tongue
Jump to: