Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 233. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am having a wallet issue.

Chunks of data are missing. I even deleted the whole block chain & re-downloaded.

Nov 14,15,16 are all missing on the newest download for example.

My "Available" amount is short ~20-30k coins as well.

If I try the "reset wallet" operation I am missing 600k+ coins according to the wallet.

Obviously they are still there... I assume... but I cannot get the Wallet to load the blockchain correctly no matter what I do.
I am having a wallet issue.

Chunks of data are missing. I even deleted the whole block chain & re-downloaded.

Nov 14,15,16 are all missing on the newest download for example.

My "Available" amount is short ~20-30k coins as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Why are your transactions pending? Because blocks are not being found.

Why are blocks not being found? Because the difficulty is high, because there was an influx of NiceHash power.

Yeah ... thoose were the two main reasons ... ppl have to be more patient, i know that it wont seems, but INTENSE is just a baby yet Wink
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
it's work!
Difficulty down to 1/2 of the peak value from earlier. So the fix seems to be working well in that regard =)
so like in this direction still nothing has been done ... a couple of messages above it is written that in 7-10 days there will be a hardfork with the replacement of the complexity calculation algorithm

At least the block chain have start moving again and things can start to work. The lower difficulty and moving blocks makes me think it is worth mining again.Mining is also required to make everything work so I put some hashrate back to intense now.
Activity: 137
it's work!
Difficulty down to 1/2 of the peak value from earlier. So the fix seems to be working well in that regard =)
so like in this direction still nothing has been done ... a couple of messages above it is written that in 7-10 days there will be a hardfork with the replacement of the complexity calculation algorithm
Activity: 68
I was just trying to send the coins to the stock exchange. The wallet immediately produces failed, not cancel.
block 65038. wallet 1.3.0 is not encrypted.
https://ibb.co/coyh8R
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
This is certainly good. And we, the holders of wallets, what to do? How can I make transactions? 90 - 900 coins with 0 mix, give out failed

If you have coins currently pending in the mempool, you won't be able to send with even 0 mixins because your funds are still appearing as 'used'. It doesn't matter if you cancel them or if they are showing as canceled. If the transaction hash is still in the mempool, those funds will be inaccessible until the original transaction processes.
This is certainly good. And we, the holders of wallets, what to do? How can I make transactions? 90 - 900 coins with 0 mix, give out failed
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Guys it's like none of you read my previous post  Grin I'll make the text very large so you don't skim over it.

Not every single large TX can go into a single block, otherwise we would have a 100 MB block. We currently have about a 1 MB block size. CryptoNote requires by design that network block size grows at a slow rate based upon the cumulative size of the transactions thus far. In our young network, there were few transactions outside of coinbase mined ones, so the purpose of the 65k block upgrade was to periodically allow inclusion of large txs into the blockchain outside of normal growth restrictions.

The 65000 block upgrade is working as intended. However, it will take time for the rest of the large pending TXs to proceed. We did only allow for these special case large blocks to go into the chain every 5 blocks to mitigate attack vectors. Normally this is about ten minutes time, but in the face of the current high difficulty and minimal hash power on the network, it's taking quite a bit longer.

Why is your balance on the pool not showing up? Because blocks are not being found. It takes 60 blocks for your balance to update. Go look at the explorer, we are finding blocks at a very slow rate.

Why are your transactions pending? Because blocks are not being found.

Why are blocks not being found? Because the difficulty is high, because there was an influx of NiceHash power.

When will this be remedied? In 7-10 days, we will issue a hardfork to adjust the difficulty algorithm. We have provided solutions on how to decrease large transaction size, which is reducing the anonymity level/mixin level. Set it to 0.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
I think .  just wait... I hope dev fix it soon
Instead of advertising, it was necessary to attend to the stability of the protocol.
There was a very heavy load on the network, it stopped coping and as a result many transactions are rejected.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Because of this problem, I can not bring to the stock exchange. Probably by the time the problem is fixed, the coin rate will collapse
Maybe, I don't know why I can't send a large amount, what does it have to do with the security of the blockchain network?I see the slow growth of the blocks these days, which is a serious problem.
Because of this problem, I can not bring to the stock exchange. Probably by the time the problem is fixed, the coin rate will collapse
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I'm having stuck transaction as well please keep us updated.
2017-Nov-18 06:27:42.784055 INFO    [protocol] [213.226.165.194:50919 INC] Tx verification failed
2017-Nov-18 06:27:43.089090 WARNING [node_server] [144.76.174.60:39829 INC] Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10054,
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
wallet 1.3.0
time lost more then 1 hour

transaction dont complet
hash b5d4f9816f756008c1c8b86ad99ed7e79755512f6fc71237af658106d6f2eb51

status 0/unconfirmed

adres iz4zDTyQbcg1XAXDZrMtt5VYh8r7qRmzDWcsbgHGmNefPeQ7mUNADpXCV5reeF1RuvJfTkzZFEfFEJE quYdnf3Ja2R2mneBLu

that happened?
The same thing happened, and I tried to send ≥ 100 INTS, which failed, and could not be confirmed by the block, even if the height of the block is now over 65000, which may be the limitation of the wallet.

i have the question too ,cann't send to exchange ,but i can receive coins from pool  ,i didn't know what's happen
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
When will the difficulties algorithm changes?
Activity: 365
wallet 1.3.0
time lost more then 1 hour

transaction dont complet
hash b5d4f9816f756008c1c8b86ad99ed7e79755512f6fc71237af658106d6f2eb51

status 0/unconfirmed

adres iz4zDTyQbcg1XAXDZrMtt5VYh8r7qRmzDWcsbgHGmNefPeQ7mUNADpXCV5reeF1RuvJfTkzZFEfFEJE quYdnf3Ja2R2mneBLu

that happened?
The same thing happened, and I tried to send ≥ 100 INTS, which failed, and could not be confirmed by the block, even if the height of the block is now over 65000, which may be the limitation of the wallet.
Jump to: