Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 235. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Your coins are in limbo because of the size until block 65,000. We should reach that block in the next several hours depending on hash rate and luck.

So close to 65k =)

#StillMining

Keep it on Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Your coins are in limbo because of the size until block 65,000. We should reach that block in the next several hours depending on hash rate and luck.

So close to 65k =)

#StillMining
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Need more exchanges and there will be growth, do you think about it?

You can read it some post earlier ... sure yes Wink
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Is there a problem with the difficulty design of INTS?The hash is proportional to the difficulty, but the magnitude is too great, and after the difficulty, the hash can't keep up, causing it to be slow.Of course ,I don't doubt the technical content of this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I can not send Intense. The purse writes Cancelled. I was trying to send different amounts.

Please check earlier posts, we are 20 blocks away of having that problem fixed and that is why we asked for a mandatory update last week to the latest wallet version. Thank you for your patiance
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
When the difficulty drops to 20,000,000 again, wait for the influx of NiceHashers?
Activity: 64
I can not send Intense. The purse writes Cancelled. I was trying to send different amounts.
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I think dev team will get on another big exchange by next month they still have some block chain issues and sometime pools stuck on a block but overall a good coin with potential can become huge.
Activity: 107
Activity: 107
Dev listing on CoinExchange awakens?
http://itns.globalpool.cc

pool is update to new version now!
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
I see last block 64966 at 2 hour ago ..... What happen
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
AtDr.Lecter,Your exploration pool seems working as expected now. I am wait to visit bathroom simply because I am frightened may something happen again I need to stop my mining immediately simply because I don't want to maintain my exploration platform keep on operating for nothing. Please recommend and give guarantee to all of us.Many thanks
from my point of viewr, ITNS will grow slowly but strongly
for now, i think you should buy some INTs from Exchanges and have patience

Btw,, i have alreday updated Deamon to ver 1.3.0  Grin Grin Grin
you know, our pool started after only Dev pool launched, and it continue run.
sometimes our pool got stuck (cause the daemmon got error), but in the end we solved it (we send coin to miner by manual).
you can ask this miner: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frkuser-1148572
and Azzi on slack. they who have had the biggest hashrate on our pool.

so, enjoy mining sir.  Grin Grin Grin

http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/
Activity: 124
Thank you for information.

If possible, when is work properly please write to forum.

good luck for another miners

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
I have 4,5kH and system is worked 10 hours. I didnt see any information.

Is it normal?

Normally, you would have a pending balance by now, but because blocks became so slow over the last several hours, your pending balance is empty. It takes 60 blocks for the pending balance to 'catch up'. As long as your number of hashes submitted is increasing, it's working properly.

I couldn't send the coin of my wallet, network cannot confirm it, or the amount was too big, I don't know what the problem is.

AtDr.Lecter,Your exploration pool seems working as expected now. I am wait to visit bathroom simply because I am frightened may something happen again I need to stop my mining immediately simply because I don't want to maintain my exploration platform keep on operating for nothing. Please recommend and give guarantee to all of us.Many thanks

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I couldn't send the coin of my wallet, network cannot confirm it, or the amount was too big, I don't know what the problem is.

update the newest version https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/tag/v1.3.0
 If you're having issues, just close the wallet, clear the blockchain data from %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin - delete everything EXCEPT .wallet files, and then restart the wallet
Activity: 541
Activity: 124
I have 4,5kH and system is worked 10 hours. I didnt see any information.

Is it normal?

Activity: 52
R9 380's are 825/h a card Smiley and only using 5gb mem each
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Pool is down again?(

no, diff is too high
Too much diff.. 28minutes without block
So what kind of gameplan you fellow miners have with this new difficulty? Still trucking on, or bouncing elsewhere for time being?

I mined the coin a solid month+, and then took a break past few weeks to go back to XMR (luckily) before it jumped back up.

Was kicking myself for not mining this when diff dropped into the 20s, but now that it's in the 400s it's looking like a god awful choice to ever come back to until the dust settles again. I'd earn what I previously could earn in like 2-3 hours of mining.

Go away NiceHashers!  Smiley

It's on our immediate agenda to revise the difficulty algorithm in the next major update. We are already looking into options and will likely follow zawy's algorithm, similar to Bitcoin Cash. It's a great revision to the classic difficulty approach, and should really equalize things for big/small miners.

Hey guys, how do I adjust my pool-payouts to not be 5 ITNS?

No mechanism to do that now, sorry

Blocks are slow due to a massive influx of hashing power earlier today, that has since left the pool. See above.

Ensure to have the newest wallet (1.3.0) downloaded before the network update in less than 2000 blocks.
Updated Wallets for Windows, Mac and Linux can be found in the following link: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/tag/v1.3.0

I tried to download the latest version of wallet but my coin is in the old version wallet, and wallet can not syncron, belock stalled at 50068, there is a solution to solve this problem, honestly I do not understand with windows wallet.

Latest version should automatically sync up to main chain. If you're having issues, just close the wallet, clear the blockchain data from %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin - delete everything EXCEPT .wallet files, and then restart the wallet.
Jump to: