Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 236. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Too much diff.. 28minutes without block
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am keeping all of my CPU hash-power right here on Intense -- same as I have since Day 2 =)
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Congratulations now on
coinmarketcap
Grin Grin Grin yeah. the diff ~500mil. lol
http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/

It's a shame because it's not worth so much intensecoin
So what kind of gameplan you fellow miners have with this new difficulty? Still trucking on, or bouncing elsewhere for time being?

I mined the coin a solid month+, and then took a break past few weeks to go back to XMR (luckily) before it jumped back up.

Was kicking myself for not mining this when diff dropped into the 20s, but now that it's in the 400s it's looking like a god awful choice to ever come back to until the dust settles again. I'd earn what I previously could earn in like 2-3 hours of mining.

Go away NiceHashers!  Smiley
in three days and seen die to three coins thanks to fuck
NiceHashers
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
So what kind of gameplan you fellow miners have with this new difficulty? Still trucking on, or bouncing elsewhere for time being?

I mined the coin a solid month+, and then took a break past few weeks to go back to XMR (luckily) before it jumped back up.

Was kicking myself for not mining this when diff dropped into the 20s, but now that it's in the 400s it's looking like a god awful choice to ever come back to until the dust settles again. I'd earn what I previously could earn in like 2-3 hours of mining.

Go away NiceHashers!  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Ensure to have the newest wallet (1.3.0) downloaded before the network update in less than 2000 blocks.
Updated Wallets for Windows, Mac and Linux can be found in the following link: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/tag/v1.3.0

I tried to download the latest version of wallet but my coin is in the old version wallet, and wallet can not syncron, belock stalled at 50068, there is a solution to solve this problem, honestly I do not understand with windows wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Yeah.... Go to mooon
Congratulations now on
coinmarketcap
Activity: 99
Hey guys, how do I adjust my pool-payouts to not be 5 ITNS?
Activity: 36
I believe main problem of Intense is a too big total coin supply, even with current huge(for cryptonight coin) net hashrate its too simple to mine ITNS. Somekind of reducing total supply might help to lift up price, maybe decreasing of block reward, idk... Just my 5 cents.

In 2 years you maybe get 10 coins / day instead of 1000 for mining with one GPU but the price of each coin may be 100x higher than today. This is also the reason I don't want to sell my ITNS coins yet.

well looks like this is about to happen next week or next month Cheesy
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
Sent 40k ITNS to exchange about 8 hours and it never showed up.

Is there something I don't know about and just ethered all my ITNS?

Hi eat, as noted in our monthly update post, unfortunately it will be stuck in mempool territory until block 65k at which point large TXs will go into the block. As it stands now, TXs using mixins are very large, and the smoothly scaling block size algo defaulting in CryptoNote doesn't support large TXs early on. We have adjusted the code to allow for these blocks. It will take effect soon. Make sure you're on 1.3.0 wallet or later.

Intensecoin is now on CoinMarketCap!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/

EXCELLENT!

Downloaded the 1.3.0 wallet and updated, transaction has been cancelled and coins have been returned.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Hi eat, as noted in our monthly update post, unfortunately it will be stuck in mempool territory until block 65k at which point large TXs will go into the block. As it stands now, TXs using mixins are very large, and the smoothly scaling block size algo defaulting in CryptoNote doesn't support large TXs early on. We have adjusted the code to allow for these blocks. It will take effect soon. Make sure you're on 1.3.0 wallet or later.

Intensecoin is now on CoinMarketCap!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/

EXCELLENT!
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
Activity: 406
Merit: 170

Activity: 137
Pool is down again?(

no, diff is too high
Activity: 11
Activity: 60
Though i am very happy that ITNS is gaining more and more exposure ( great work guys !! ) i MUST admit that the age of profitable mining is gradually ending.

I ve mined this coin from Sept , for over a month , at a 30-60.000.000 max difficulty with my CPU and 2 GPU's rig , when Nicehash ports were not even available and ITNS was not even on an exchange..

But, at this moment with the Network Difficulty having reached 370,106,204 acd climbing exponentially , mining has become beneficial only to those that rent and point hashpower to the newly opened high diff NH ports..

Still , i ll keep mining until next week just for the fun of it and maybe let my CPU on it for the rest of my mining era.

As a  true believer and ITNS supporter I wish all the best and luck to the intense coin , team and project in general! Smiley
Jump to: