Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 256. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Hi all , anyone mining now on pool Huh i have some issues with connecting. (xmr stak, claymore and etc... the same problem)

Hello, Im mining on official pool, all OK.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

Joking? Grin
Intense did not have ICO, only premine - its goes on bounty compain.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi all , anyone mining now on pool Huh i have some issues with connecting. (xmr stak, claymore and etc... the same problem)
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Well the 50k block network upgrade was not without issues  Grin The wallets and clients compiled with the latest version of the software were functioning as intended. The issue today is that the POOL software was not capable of handling the changes to the network.

At the time of this post, the main pool and the block explorer are on block 50,030.

However, on the plus side, we no longer have a mempool with 200 transactions!! All of the large pending TXs have processed as expected, and sending TXs with large mixins should no longer be an issue. I would say this dramatic improvement in network usability and stability was worth the 6 hours of downtime on pool mining!

If you are a regular user with wallet issues:

IF YOU ARE NOT YET ON WALLET VERSION 1.2.2 OR LATER YOU NEED TO UPGRADE NOW! https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases
We mentioned this a few weeks ago. At this point you will be on a forked blockchain if you don't upgrade.

If you are a pool operator having issues:

Most pool operators are running pools derived from the cryptonote-universal-pool fork. This fork seems to have halfway implemented support for bytecoin. There are several references to bytecoin in the code but nothing seemed to work very well even when updating function definitions to use the half-implemented bytecoin specialized functions.

In short, to get your pool up and running again:

1. If you have not yet updated your daemon to the github commit 47583f4 or later (October 8 ), you absolutely must do that or you will be hard forked.
2. Clone and/or git pull the latest version of https://github.com/valiant1x/intense-pool
3a. If you newly cloned the repo, copy your old config file to the new folder.
3b. If you upgraded from the previous release of intense-pool, just add a slushMining config section to the config, following the format posted in the README or config_example.json
Code:
"slushMining": {
            "enabled": false,
            "weight": 120,
            "lastBlockCheckRate": 1
     }
4. No other changes or upgrades are necessary. Redis/db management is identical to non-forknote cryptonote-universal pools.

The first page of our thread has been updated. Please upgrade your wallet to 1.2.2 if you have not done it yet.

https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/tag/v1.2.2
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hi everybody,
http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/
our pool seems to be working fine!!! because we changed new vps, so you must change mining pool address. or you can use mining pool address is: intensecoinpool.sytes.net
note:
28-OCT-2017: Update the mining pool address to 104.198.35.252
28-OCT-2017: Payments are disabled until the balance on pool wallet get update.

Thank you for your support!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Wallet & Pool (Official) both seem to be working for me now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Why the only exchange for this coin,stocks.exchange,can not open.I can not launch on it.
Hmm seems they are having some service issues. As another said it is Friday night so the dev(s) are likely unavailable. Try checking back tomorrow, sorry!
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Why the only exchange for this coin,stocks.exchange,can not open.I can not launch on it.
Lethean Developer
Devs have their real life, maybe it will go up early.

Sure!
Friday evening not good time for update Grin

Well to be fair we couldn't plan the exact update time since it was scheduled about 14,000 blocks ago or so  Grin
Lethean Developer
Here have tha sabe insue with wrong TOP Block.
How to fix?

The only way this should be possible is if you aren't on 1.2.2 or later version of the wallet.

Upgrade to the lates as noted above. If your wallet doesn't sync properly with the main chain (check our pool or explorer sites to see what the current top block is) then clear your data directory only after you backup the .wallet file. Data directory is %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin on windows and ~/.intensecoin on linux
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Here have tha sabe insue with wrong TOP Block.
How to fix?
Lethean Developer
Well the 50k block network upgrade was not without issues  Grin The wallets and clients compiled with the latest version of the software were functioning as intended. The issue today is that the POOL software was not capable of handling the changes to the network.

At the time of this post, the main pool and the block explorer are on block 50,030.

However, on the plus side, we no longer have a mempool with 200 transactions!! All of the large pending TXs have processed as expected, and sending TXs with large mixins should no longer be an issue. I would say this dramatic improvement in network usability and stability was worth the 6 hours of downtime on pool mining!

If you are a regular user with wallet issues:

IF YOU ARE NOT YET ON WALLET VERSION 1.2.2 OR LATER YOU NEED TO UPGRADE NOW! https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases
We mentioned this a few weeks ago. At this point you will be on a forked blockchain if you don't upgrade.

If you are a pool operator having issues:

Most pool operators are running pools derived from the cryptonote-universal-pool fork. This fork seems to have halfway implemented support for bytecoin. There are several references to bytecoin in the code but nothing seemed to work very well even when updating function definitions to use the half-implemented bytecoin specialized functions.

In short, to get your pool up and running again:

1. If you have not yet updated your daemon to the github commit 47583f4 or later (October 8 ), you absolutely must do that or you will be hard forked.
2. Clone and/or git pull the latest version of https://github.com/valiant1x/intense-pool
3a. If you newly cloned the repo, copy your old config file to the new folder.
3b. If you upgraded from the previous release of intense-pool, just add a slushMining config section to the config, following the format posted in the README or config_example.json
Code:
"slushMining": {
            "enabled": false,
            "weight": 120,
            "lastBlockCheckRate": 1
     }
4. No other changes or upgrades are necessary. Redis/db management is identical to non-forknote cryptonote-universal pools.

Activity: 60
itns.intensepool.net

Back up on the right chain! 0% fees until November 30th.
Activity: 112
http://itns.globalpool.cc

update to last 1.2.2 version.
pool is working.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Until we get an update from the dev's I'd recommend running a wallet/daemon older than 1.22. I have reverted itns.intensepool.net back to the original fork and it is back mining again.
Things aren't looking good!

1.114.189.94:47389 INC] Sync data returned unknown top block: 50007 -> 50023 [16 blocks (0 days) behind]
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
Guys, slightly off-topic, but does anybody know if I can use xmr-node-proxy to mine ITNS, of just xmrig-proxy, if any that is?
a new "plugin" is needed, i asked for it at dev's github but he didn't answer

xmrig-proxy works fine.

xmr-node-proxy requires support feom the pool's side. there's no pools with it for now.
Jump to: