Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 255. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Any idea when can i make my full node windows based?

I'm sorry, I do not understand your question

Seems like deposits to Stocks.exchange aren't working.

Note that they do take 6 confirmations before showing deposits. Wait a little while, if you still don't have success, open a ticket with them.

I am almost certain that stocks.exchange is using a daemon built since the latest git release but I contacted them to verify.

I test sent a couple TXs, they are well over 20 confirms and not showing up. I opened a support ticket, but it only disappeared right after I submitted it.

No luck getting my deposit to show either. I have waited 90 minutes, plenty of time. I'm sure they need to update the software on their end also.

Yes, this is likely the case. The odd thing is that they actually compiled their binaries after the fork-causing commit on 10/8. I know this for certain because we talked on that day. Maybe those newly compiled binaries weren't the ones being used in production for some reason. At any rate, stocks.exchange will surely reply to all support inquiries after the weekend.

##

Official mining pool news: Payment fee reduced to network minimum (0.001 ITNS), mixins increased to 3, and minimum payout lowered to 5 ITNS!

payment still pending still now after update
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
But question... Is the double payments thing I've noticed past few days by design, or bug?

Say I earn 100 coins for a block... It will now send me 2 payouts of 100 each (so I get a free 100), and I'll now have a balance of -100 for the account page where all future blocks have to whittle away at that -100 before the next payout can happen.

So on one hand it seems like a way to limit amount of tx's sent, but on the other hand it seems kind of like an unintended bug that can be exploited by pool hoppers for free extra coin.

I can confirm the issue with the following comment: when there was no official Mac wallet 1.2.2 published yet, I built it myself from the source. All seemed to be fine, and I received mined txes from a pool. When I tried to send some amount to an exchange, all my txes were duplicated. Actually, after clicking the send button, they were generated twice in the list of txes, both were successful, and the exchange received double amounts (did not try to send more than I had, though).

After updating to the official Mac 1.2.2 wallet the issue had disappeared. I decided that it was some build issue and did not report it. But after your report it seems there is some issue that needs to be fixed.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

I think this time isn't a good idea start a solo mining, I've about 1kH/s of haspower. Does anybody with this haspower solo mining at this time?

I wouldn't bother trying to solo mine with that. I'm at ~2kh/s with my "hobby rig", and tried out a new pool the other day that had only one other miner with like 400h/s (as I figured it to be a good way to see what I might do essentially solo mining without the need to actually set myself up solo mining)...

And with the very low difficulty these past few days (in the 30s), it showed avg block times of like 7 hours for our combined ~2.5kh/s... Which sounds decent, until you get hit with an extra effort block that takes almost full day to hit. Thus you've spent all day mining just to earn 1/4 of what you'd steadily earn at a pool with decent hashrate.

Estimates for earnings were like 7000 coins when I did my fake solo-mining experiment... Yet after 24 hours I walked away with 2600 coins from 3 blocks (I started mining on that pool at the tail end of that 1st block being close to found) and promptly went back to a pool with decent hashrate. At my hashrate it wasn't worth hoping for lucky days, knowing that the unlucky ones could be so far off from the steady pool payouts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Here it's all fine... wallet sync, mining on two pools (http://intensecoin.com, and http://itns.intensepool.net).

I think this time isn't a good idea start a solo mining, I've about 1kH/s of haspower. Does anybody with this haspower solo mining at this time?
not really but if you could solo mine cryptonight coins just like that give it a try i really can't mine this coin anyways pools just breaking for no reason.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

I'm sorry, I do not understand your question

Note that they do take 6 confirmations before showing deposits. Wait a little while, if you still don't have success, open a ticket with them.

I am almost certain that stocks.exchange is using a daemon built since the latest git release but I contacted them to verify.

I test sent a couple TXs, they are well over 20 confirms and not showing up. I opened a support ticket, but it only disappeared right after I submitted it.

No luck getting my deposit to show either. I have waited 90 minutes, plenty of time. I'm sure they need to update the software on their end also.

Yes, this is likely the case. The odd thing is that they actually compiled their binaries after the fork-causing commit on 10/8. I know this for certain because we talked on that day. Maybe those newly compiled binaries weren't the ones being used in production for some reason. At any rate, stocks.exchange will surely reply to all support inquiries after the weekend.

##

Official mining pool news: Payment fee reduced to network minimum (0.001 ITNS), mixins increased to 3, and minimum payout lowered to 5 ITNS!
Activity: 54
Here it's all fine... wallet sync, mining on two pools (http://intensecoin.com, and http://itns.intensepool.net).

E5
Activity: 11

Activity: 13

All OK. The purse was synchronized for another 2 hours. Payouts from the pool came
Lethean Developer

I also opened a support ticket with them. I'll update you as soon as I have an answer.

Hello, what could be the problem? The wallet can not be synchronized, it's already 3 hours on the block 50069 and everything does not go on. The purse of the latest version. Yesterday everything was in order. 2 peers connected

Hmm that's odd, not sure, but it really sounds like you are on a fork. Are you positive you are on version 1.2.2? You can try resetting the blockchain data (see my previous post).

Any news about listing on bigger exchange?

Check alexius89-2's posts.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Any news about listing on bigger exchange?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
No market place yet ?

What is the actual value of the coin ?

9sat ?
Activity: 13
Hello, what could be the problem? The wallet can not be synchronized, it's already 3 hours on the block 50069 and everything does not go on. The purse of the latest version. Yesterday everything was in order. 2 peers connected
Activity: 540
ASK

Lethean Developer

Activity: 540
ASK
Lethean Developer
Mempool is down to 0 transactions. There are NO pending/unconfirmed txns! Previously, we had a lot lingering due to size. Now the ITNS network can be utilized as it is intended: with many mixins, and without limitation to # of coins being sent!

While the 50k block upgrade was a hassle, it was necessary and the results are fantastic. Thanks for your patience everyone.

If you are running the daemon and seeing messages like this:
Code:
2017-Oct-28 10:30:51.378065 WARNING Failed to validate block 427b1353beb2617fb0b5eb548b5f5740b8d62d5feb68a6f65deb178c5f388cbb: Wrong block version
That is normal, expected and not cause for concern. In fact it means you are on the correct version of the blockchain and software! The `failed to validate block` message is because some people have forked on a side chain using old, non-50k block upgrade compliant software. This message can be ignored, and it should disappear entirely as people realize they are on a fork and migrate to the latest software.
Activity: 77
Hi all , anyone mining now on pool Huh i have some issues with connecting. (xmr stak, claymore and etc... the same problem)

Hello, Im mining on official pool, all OK.
can you show me your config ?? and what miner you use???

ccminer 2.0 klausT
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:6666 -u YOURWALLET -p YOURPASS

Check this - http://intensecoin.com/pool/#getting_started

Thank you very much !!! It works fine !!  Now i can mine.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Hi all , anyone mining now on pool Huh i have some issues with connecting. (xmr stak, claymore and etc... the same problem)

ccminer 2.0 klausT
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:6666 -u YOURWALLET -p YOURPASS

Check this - http://intensecoin.com/pool/#getting_started
Activity: 77

Jump to: