Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 257. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Guys, slightly off-topic, but does anybody know if I can use xmr-node-proxy to mine ITNS, of just xmrig-proxy, if any that is?
a new "plugin" is needed, i asked for it at dev's github but he didn't answer
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
So the majority of pools and daemons have not been updated at the required commit with the fork at 50k block. That's why we, the updated ones, are kicked off from the network.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Devs have their real life, maybe it will go up early.

Sure!
Friday evening not good time for update Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Devs have their real life, maybe it will go up early.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
Valiant1x 50001 Exit Scam.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Block Found Every: Infinity years (est.)
Activity: 7
Guys, slightly off-topic, but does anybody know if I can use xmr-node-proxy to mine ITNS, of just xmrig-proxy, if any that is?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
that explain my transfer not being done?

i have 1.2.1 wallet, how could i migrate to 1.2.2 ? di I need to transfer my ITNS from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2?

1. Back-up your .wallet file. It is stored in %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin by default.
2. Download and unzip 1.2.2 and run it
3. File- load your wallet
Activity: 13
that explain my transfer not being done?

i have 1.2.1 wallet, how could i migrate to 1.2.2 ? di I need to transfer my ITNS from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 87
Total Blocks: 50,000

50,001 Yes

50,002 ?

All pools don't work...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
What exactly the bounties? I don't see any detail.

1 block (1733 ITNS)
Activity: 40
intensepool.net

We are also working on building a list of hardware benchmarks so it would be interesting to hear what hardware and software + settings people are using.

i think existing monero's benchmarks would work just fine Smiley and there's plenty

Indeed you can check Monero's benchmarks. It's the same stats you'll get.

I'm mining with some GTX 1060 6GB (Zotac Mini, Asus Turbo, Gigabyte WF), hashrate can vary from 520-560H/s per card (Around 3.1KH/s for 6 cards rigs) depending on the brand/model/luck.

I'm using ccminer-cryptonight 2.04 (64 bit) for nVidia GPUs by tsiv and KlausT. Setting are: PL 75%, GPU -100, MEM +850 for Asus and Gigabyte and MEM +600 for Zotac. Can't get more than that with Zotac so far.

They are all Samsung memory btw.

Cryptonight is a good algo to mine, less heat, less electricity but those cryptonotes sound like a pain to code! Hope devs will get those VPN working, still holding.

Activity: 84
intensepool.net

Intensepool.net has broke the 20Kh/s Mark.

We are currently working on building a Wiki to assist new miners.
http://wiki.intensepool.net

We are offering bounties for the following content:

• GPU mining on Windows
  • CPU mining on Windows

We are also working on building a list of hardware benchmarks so it would be interesting to hear what hardware and software + settings people are using.

What exactly the bounties? I don't see any detail.
Activity: 36
intensepool.net

i think existing monero's benchmarks would work just fine Smiley and there's plenty
Activity: 60
intensepool.net

Intensepool.net has broke the 20Kh/s Mark.

We are currently working on building a Wiki to assist new miners.
http://wiki.intensepool.net

We are offering bounties for the following content:

• GPU mining on Windows
  • CPU mining on Windows

Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Any plans for more exchanges? stocks.exchange looks not very trustful to me.
on the first page there is a report for October, read it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any plans for more exchanges? stocks.exchange looks not very trustful to me.
Jump to: