Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 253. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
itns.intensepool.net

Back up on the right chain! 0% fees until November 30th.

@jamesmd, the pool haven´t made payments after 12:01... What´s wrong?

I already sent a message to pool admin over slack... Hope he fixes it soon

EDIT Everything sorted
Activity: 54
itns.intensepool.net

Back up on the right chain! 0% fees until November 30th.

@jamesmd, the pool haven´t made payments after 12:01... What´s wrong?
Activity: 24
Well, you can not wait for the withdrawal of ITNS from stocks.exchange, as it happened to me when I tried 50000 withdrawal of ITNS to iz46nne21Gs1dnm781GbMhKLDreArY2Njkwkghonwarurmyse4wubtd5rm4jvy1kpy2beygspqgpffd qm13dcdnh2qxtlgy6d on 2017-10-28 12:48:09.
The transaction 3cebbb65538da9375689d486f6d6af3392ffee5dbce39b236b536db592513621 successfully, but my purse sure don't!
PS: Use Intensecoin wallet 1.2.2, which is fully synchronized (

Hi, your post was from earlier  today - as I understand it, stocks.exchange was working on resolving issues throughout the day. Did they resolve the issue with your withdrawal? If not, please open a ticket with them.

For reference, we also contacted stocks.exchange and offered help in any way possible, but we haven't been taken up on the offer yet. As Alex said, the exchange is very busy and handles many coins. I believe they fixed deposits, but it looks like withdrawals are still outstanding.

Problem solved, today 31 Oct 2017, 02:16:23 in my wallet was credited with 50 000 ITNS, thank you all!

Excellent! I just heard from stocks.exchange and they told me that everything is fixed.

@dev team: Have you found more people to help in the project? I see your workload seems to be increasing quickly over time.

Yes, we put out a call for applications last month and we're working with a promising candidate now. More to come as things 'develop' further...  Cheesy

Hello

Is there any link or resources to help us guesstimate the value of ITNS in coming future. Just wanna have an idea of whats the value of what I am investing on.
Activity: 13
Sorry, are there some remote nodes to avoid downloading the whole blockchain?

thanks Wink

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Well, you can not wait for the withdrawal of ITNS from stocks.exchange, as it happened to me when I tried 50000 withdrawal of ITNS to iz46nne21Gs1dnm781GbMhKLDreArY2Njkwkghonwarurmyse4wubtd5rm4jvy1kpy2beygspqgpffd qm13dcdnh2qxtlgy6d on 2017-10-28 12:48:09.
The transaction 3cebbb65538da9375689d486f6d6af3392ffee5dbce39b236b536db592513621 successfully, but my purse sure don't!

Hi, your post was from earlier  today - as I understand it, stocks.exchange was working on resolving issues throughout the day. Did they resolve the issue with your withdrawal? If not, please open a ticket with them.

For reference, we also contacted stocks.exchange and offered help in any way possible, but we haven't been taken up on the offer yet. As Alex said, the exchange is very busy and handles many coins. I believe they fixed deposits, but it looks like withdrawals are still outstanding.

Problem solved, today 31 Oct 2017, 02:16:23 in my wallet was credited with 50 000 ITNS, thank you all!

Excellent! I just heard from stocks.exchange and they told me that everything is fixed.

@dev team: Have you found more people to help in the project? I see your workload seems to be increasing quickly over time.

Yes, we put out a call for applications last month and we're working with a promising candidate now. More to come as things 'develop' further...  Cheesy
Activity: 28

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 254
Merit: 104

Twittter bounty payments have all been sent out. More campaigns to be announced soon!

Stay tuned!
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
RE Novaexchange closing... well good thing we didn't spend 1 BTC for a failed listing there!

Hi my wallet won't sync and stuck on block 50069 and got 8 active connection? I wiped the whole wallet folder clean and reinstalled it, still the same issue any help would be nice

Hi Liam, this will only occur if you are on a wallet version prior to 1.2.2. Update to 1.2.2 was mandatory some time ago; please upgrade at your earliest convenience. Unfortunately since you are on a forked blockchain you will need to (again) wipe the blockchain data and resync from the start.

Cool, I'll keep mining this coin as dev team seems to be very proactive.

Thanks for your support! We appreciate you!  Smiley
Activity: 70
Hi my wallet won't sync and stuck on block 50069 and got 8 active connection? I wiped the whole wallet folder clean and reinstalled it, still the same issue any help would be nice
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
News about Novaexchange Smiley

Hi  xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx !
We have important information from Novaexchange management to share with you.
This information is sent to you since your email ( xxxxxxx ) is registered with Novaexchange.
Please also find the latest information from our news page (https://novaexchange.com/news/).

Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Seeing my transaction now on stocks.exchange!!!

Seems they are fixing it right now, nice!
Activity: 28
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I try to deposit small amount on stock.exchange, but 12 hours from now there is even no pending deposit balance !!!

Same here and still no reply in support of exchange after 12 h.....

Recommendation to everyone, dont send coins there for now unless you want it to get stuck in nirvana....

The transaction has over 60 confirmation on the blockchain, yet no sign on the exchange for it. not in the deposit history and also not in the balance....

Generally exchanges tend to have a slow customer support as they are very busy. A lot if requests, tickets, questions are incoming every day. I am sure they will get back to you soon. We will give them a notice as well with the transaction issues mentioned.

The cut off date for the Twitter Retweet campaign was the 25th of October as mentioned in the update: https://intensecoin.com/2017/10/15/october-update/

All Bounties will be paid out before tomorrow.

Thanks for your support! We will have more bounty campaigns - winning draws as well as an airdrop launching soon.
As for the development side things are going well and we are making good progress. At the moment we are also in preparation of writing the whitepaper. Furthermore we have some bigger announcement for all in the November update which will be published by the middle on November. Stay tuned! Cheers 

I would like to ask the community to join our slack at https://intense-coin.herokuapp.com/ as well as engage with us on twitter at https://twitter.com/intensecoin as well on reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/

Exchanges tend to like community support and activity on social media so feel free to show your intense LOVE ^_^

Cheers

Thanks for update dev, waiting for big November update  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cool, I'll keep mining this coin as dev team seems to be very proactive.
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
I try to deposit small amount on stock.exchange, but 12 hours from now there is even no pending deposit balance !!!

Recommendation to everyone, dont send coins there for now unless you want it to get stuck in nirvana....

The transaction has over 60 confirmation on the blockchain, yet no sign on the exchange for it. not in the deposit history and also not in the balance....

Generally exchanges tend to have a slow customer support as they are very busy. A lot if requests, tickets, questions are incoming every day. I am sure they will get back to you soon. We will give them a notice as well with the transaction issues mentioned.

The cut off date for the Twitter Retweet campaign was the 25th of October as mentioned in the update: https://intensecoin.com/2017/10/15/october-update/

All Bounties will be paid out before tomorrow.

Thanks for your support! We will have more bounty campaigns - winning draws as well as an airdrop launching soon.
As for the development side things are going well and we are making good progress. At the moment we are also in preparation of writing the whitepaper. Furthermore we have some bigger announcement for all in the November update which will be published by the middle on November. Stay tuned! Cheers 

I would like to ask the community to join our slack at https://intense-coin.herokuapp.com/ as well as engage with us on twitter at https://twitter.com/intensecoin as well on reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/

Exchanges tend to like community support and activity on social media so feel free to show your intense LOVE ^_^

Cheers
Activity: 497

Activity: 353
But question... Is the double payments thing I've noticed past few days by design, or bug?

Say I earn 100 coins for a block... It will now send me 2 payouts of 100 each (so I get a free 100), and I'll now have a balance of -100 for the account page where all future blocks have to whittle away at that -100 before the next payout can happen.

So on one hand it seems like a way to limit amount of tx's sent, but on the other hand it seems kind of like an unintended bug that can be exploited by pool hoppers for free extra coin.

I can confirm the issue with the following comment: when there was no official Mac wallet 1.2.2 published yet, I built it myself from the source. All seemed to be fine, and I received mined txes from a pool. When I tried to send some amount to an exchange, all my txes were duplicated. Actually, after clicking the send button, they were generated twice in the list of txes, both were successful, and the exchange received double amounts (did not try to send more than I had, though).

After updating to the official Mac 1.2.2 wallet the issue had disappeared. I decided that it was some build issue and did not report it. But after your report it seems there is some issue that needs to be fixed.

It would appear these are separate issues. Crate was referring to a specific pool paying out double. Your issue seems to be from a wallet sending duplicate TXs (which I have not heard of yet). As you said it's not occurring in 1.2.2 it may be resolved?

I don't know if those are separate issues. But it looks very similar in the end result: double payment.

In my case I built 1.2.2 wallet from the source before you published "official" 1.2.2 binary for Mac. In that 1.2.2 self-built wallet my attempt to send 1000 ITNS to the exchange created exactly TWO IDENTICAL transactions with different TxIDs. Both were succeeded. In his case I don't know if the pool issued two payments by error, or its underlying ITNS daemon generated two identical TXs exactly as with my wallet.

As you said it's not occurring in 1.2.2 it may be resolved?
I did not say it's not occurring in 1.2.2.

I said that with self-built Mac wallet 1.2.2 I had issue, but with "officially" distributed Mac wallet 1.2.2 (same version) there was no one. In any other regard they were identical. I can't comment what was wrong, I removed self-built wallet and did not report problems.

Actually, if that specific pool was built from the source and had exactly the same behaviour with doubled TXs as my wallet, then it is the same issue with common code that is not reproducible on every system.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Jump to: