Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!! - page 4. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
People talked: "calm, the project is dead, there is no progress, somehow boring, there is no progress"! They already have six exchanges for listing, choose the one you like.
I think this is good news for all those guys who have lost hope.
Are there lists of these exchanges? maybe I missed this point somewhere, I would like to take a look
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
People talked: "calm, the project is dead, there is no progress, somehow boring, there is no progress"! They already have six exchanges for listing, choose the one you like.
I think this is good news for all those guys who have lost hope.
Activity: 224
Those who say that there is no progress are usually not aware of what is happening within the development team. Sometimes it seems that outside the project silence and in reality within the project activity is boiling.
If the project does not have an update in the form of information on the forum, this does not mean that the team is not working, you need more patience
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Those who say that there is no progress are usually not aware of what is happening within the development team. Sometimes it seems that outside the project silence and in reality within the project activity is boiling.
Activity: 130
Activity: 84
The results of their efforts will be even zero, even with high initial ratings on various trading platforms.
In the current negative trend of the crypto market, it is very difficult to achieve any positive results ... Many projects complete development and leave the market ...
Activity: 69
How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
It seems to me that visual perception is much better than audio or image. Therefore, the effect of the video clip will be much better!
Certainly you are right. We have studied this at the university on the basics of marketing and advertising - the visual perception of an advertising or informational video greatly increases the chances of finding a potential client.
Are you a professional marketer? Maybe you have a sense to turn to the project team and do the promotion of INTRODUCING 3DAX?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I do not think that 3DAX can become one of the main digital currencies of the future, because it’s all so unreliable, like a big soap bubble that is about to burst and cause many troubles, losses and problems in the economics of many countries.
For now, the team’s work is, yes there are blunders, yes there are flaws, yes there is something to strive for, but it also moves. So every developer certainly has a small chance to become a leader among digital currencies.
Learn from mistakes, the main thing is not to their own. In any project there will be errors and bugs. Without this, it is simply not possible to do something worthwhile.
I do not think that 3DAX can become one of the main digital currencies of the future, because it’s all so unreliable, like a big soap bubble that is about to burst and cause many troubles, losses and problems in the economics of many countries.
Is there any sense then to pull your token to the top, if everything soon sinks?
Everything must be perceived in a two-digit sense. But I think that there is always meaning. It is better to do and regret, than not to do, and then in case of victory, regret that he did not.
For now, the team’s work is, yes there are blunders, yes there are flaws, yes there is something to strive for, but it also moves. So every developer certainly has a small chance to become a leader among digital currencies.
Activity: 40
Is there any sense then to pull your token to the top, if everything soon sinks?
Activity: 67
Activity: 102
What criteria did you follow when choosing exchanges?
At the present time there is a huge number of various exchanges in which even the most experienced users are able to get lost. Therefore, when choosing a project, I first of all pay attention to the fact on which the exchange of their coin, or where they plan to Listing, it is very important, believe me.
I think in order for the coin to become successful, you need to make the right choice in the direction of the exchange that the project chose.
The necessary step is to look at the exchange, also need to pay attention to the number of transactions / sales, preferably per day, the availability of the trading option with leverage and the size of the leverage directly, the amount of commission and many other criteria, which in aggregate either attracts the user or on the contrary, it pushes away, either with a high commission or with a small number of attendance users in general.
Therefore, it is not necessary to choose for the first listing the exchange that is at the development stage, little-known, or from some conditional mutually beneficial positions, or maybe partner deals, because as a result such a project will not reach the required level and will not receive the ratio of attendance and quality of trades that calculates.
Activity: 135
At the present time there is a huge number of various exchanges in which even the most experienced users are able to get lost. Therefore, when choosing a project, I first of all pay attention to the fact on which the exchange of their coin, or where they plan to Listing, it is very important, believe me.
I think in order for the coin to become successful, you need to make the right choice in the direction of the exchange that the project chose.
The necessary step is to look at the exchange, also need to pay attention to the number of transactions / sales, preferably per day, the availability of the trading option with leverage and the size of the leverage directly, the amount of commission and many other criteria, which in aggregate either attracts the user or on the contrary, it pushes away, either with a high commission or with a small number of attendance users in general.
Activity: 124
Activity: 308
How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
I’m all for both hands, because it’s much more productive. Plus, this (and maybe a minus) is one more working place in the team. So it will be much easier to acquire the target audience, and among them there may be a randomly interested investor somewhere)

You need to come up with something interesting, make some innovations so that people are interested, and they get instant answers to their questions, because not everyone has a long wait for an answer, the desire disappears. I want you to move forward. I respect the guys who do something to change the world for the better.

I also think that the project should rely on a unique development of its own platform. Must have its own "killer feature" to attract users. just another similar to the other exchange is not needed. Therefore, it is better to spend money to increase the number of developers.
I do not think that the project will agree to increase its budget and expand the staff of developers, because now is not the best time for such extensions,due to low prices in the market projects are trying to minimize their costs
now is not the best time to increase costs,with such low prices, not every project gets to raise the minimum funds for the development of the project
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I’m all for both hands, because it’s much more productive. Plus, this (and maybe a minus) is one more working place in the team. So it will be much easier to acquire the target audience, and among them there may be a randomly interested investor somewhere)

You need to come up with something interesting, make some innovations so that people are interested, and they get instant answers to their questions, because not everyone has a long wait for an answer, the desire disappears. I want you to move forward. I respect the guys who do something to change the world for the better.

I also think that the project should rely on a unique development of its own platform. Must have its own "killer feature" to attract users. just another similar to the other exchange is not needed. Therefore, it is better to spend money to increase the number of developers.
I do not think that the project will agree to increase its budget and expand the staff of developers, because now is not the best time for such extensions,due to low prices in the market projects are trying to minimize their costs
Activity: 308

Although they say that marketing is more important than functionality, but I think that in exchange, the main thing is reliability, safety and ease of use.
in any project there should be a balance of marketing functionality and safety, the lack or excess of this can also repel the consumer
Pages:
Jump to: