Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 100. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
@suchmoon I'm glad to see you babbling about stuff  related to the Garza Vision... Will you ever let go of that dream Huh Try to focus your effort in showing the Team what defects/functionality are present in the current Ionomy Vision!!! Let's all work together to produce a quality product...

LOL, really? It's my job now to show "defects"?

Yes I believe you are the perfect candidate to surface the defects in the Ionomy Vision. I would also add that you can see the advantages in the Ionomy Vision but do not express them. Your constant constructive criticism of each step of the vision keeps the Team alert to possible larger defects... Thanks

I'm sorry, but the team is either deliberately obtuse or woefully incompetent to the point where it can't really benefit from criticism. Take the leaderboard cheating - any sane and competent game developers would have nipped it in the bud. Instead the team let it go on for months and even promoted as a service they can provide to others.

And really it's not a matter of isolated defects, it's the whole bullshit that you call the "vision", or the power grid, or whatever. Nearly 3 years since Garza left the scene and still no indication that these charlatans have any viable business skills other than to keep grifting the most gullible remaining paycoiners with empty promises.

There is constructive criticism, destructive criticism and finally yours irrelevant criticism.......  Business skills  Grin Grin Grin ask the people that grasped the opportunity when ION ICO'd about what a major mistake investing in Ionomy was  Smiley......  you won't find any Smiley.....

This time last year ION sold for around $.2 today it's around $1.25. Just like 20 cents is a data point in history so will $1.25 be this time next year.  Grin   

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@suchmoon I'm glad to see you babbling about stuff  related to the Garza Vision... Will you ever let go of that dream Huh Try to focus your effort in showing the Team what defects/functionality are present in the current Ionomy Vision!!! Let's all work together to produce a quality product...

Yes I believe you are the perfect candidate to surface the defects in the Ionomy Vision. I would also add that you can see the advantages in the Ionomy Vision but do not express them. Your constant constructive criticism of each step of the vision keeps the Team alert to possible larger defects... Thanks

I'm sorry, but the team is either deliberately obtuse or woefully incompetent to the point where it can't really benefit from criticism. Take the leaderboard cheating - any sane and competent game developers would have nipped it in the bud. Instead the team let it go on for months and even promoted as a service they can provide to others.

And really it's not a matter of isolated defects, it's the whole bullshit that you call the "vision", or the power grid, or whatever. Nearly 3 years since Garza left the scene and still no indication that these charlatans have any viable business skills other than to keep grifting the most gullible remaining paycoiners with empty promises.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
@suchmoon I'm glad to see you babbling about stuff  related to the Garza Vision... Will you ever let go of that dream Huh Try to focus your effort in showing the Team what defects are present in the current Ionomy Vision!!! Let's all work together to produce a quality product...

LOL, really? It's my job now to show "defects"? To the slimy doxxing paycoining cultists? Thank you, but no.

On the other hand, having only 14 players willing to play ionomy games is not a big enough defect for you, so I doubt there is anything you or other shills would admit as a problem.

BTW Garza didn't have a "vision". You morons thought that he did and that it was grandiose, but he was just a mumbling huckster. You still worship his legacy via ionomy's PNGs and hyperinflating shitcoinery though. I guess that's not a defect either.

Your profoundly convincing words leave no doubt that this shit is going to be about as putrid as Gravity. And ION's cloning and recloning. And xpy.io. And Garza's flying sea pigs.

Consistency is key, amirite?

@suchmoon I'm glad to see you babbling about stuff  related to the Garza Vision... Will you ever let go of that dream Huh Try to focus your effort in showing the Team what defects are present in the current Ionomy Vision!!! Let's all work together to produce a quality product...

FULL POWER to the PWR-GRID!!!
legendary
If the preliminary stage is 2 years then how long will it take to actually make any money? To make it simple let's assume the rest of the mobile gaming industry is patiently standing still and waiting for ionomy to advance from their 1980s game ideas to something that might appeal to more than 50 die-hard paycoiners.

SOOM... TMOB should hit the play stores and revenue from the in-game AD functionality will be a plus...

Your profoundly convincing words leave no doubt that this shit is going to be about as putrid as Gravity. And ION's cloning and recloning. And xpy.io. And Garza's flying sea pigs.

Consistency is key, amirite?
If the preliminary stage is 2 years then how long will it take to actually make any money? To make it simple let's assume the rest of the mobile gaming industry is patiently standing still and waiting for ionomy to advance from their 1980s game ideas to something that might appeal to more than 50 die-hard paycoiners.

SOOM... TMOB should hit the play stores and revenue from the in-game AD functionality will be a plus...
legendary
@suchmoon What happen to your theory that the Ionomy Studios' games will violate the play stores TOS and will be removed and therefore the model is not sustainable Huh

I beg to differ that the business model is working at this preliminary stage of the project... it is what we call in business as "priming the pump"!!! The road taken is clear for the implementation of PWR-GRID technology with new games!!!

Please quote me saying "will be removed and therefore the model is not sustainable". I don't recall making such statement but if I did I'll try to explain "what happen [sic]" to that theory.

Use your words Sharkie. For example, can you elaborate on the sustainability of the business model where you have to pay people to play the games?

The profit games make are going to be reinvested back into the ecosystem.....

33% goes to the developer, 33% is gonna to be used to stock merchandise at the ion points store. And the final 33% is used to buy ion from the open market which adds buy pressure to the ion price. The ion bought from the market is then given back as prizes. i.e. tournament rewards

When Gravity launched it was very much a proof of concept. It proved that the model can work and work very well so justifying  a ground up rewrite of the game not one of just one of adding more content.  

@suchmoon I don't have any words to explain that you are incorrect in your random statement. Ionomy is using the model as described above by Korvas128.  Please explain how you think earning a reward of IONs for being a top player is paying people Huh How else should the Team compensate the winners Huh

So what is the amount of profit made by Gravity so far?

Sounds like a load of bullshit. The team was paying out of their premine therefore it's unsustainable in the long run due to the game being inherently shitty, not to mention cheating.

@suchmoon What happen to your theory that the Ionomy Studios' games will violate the play stores TOS and the games will be removed and therefore the model is not sustainable Huh

I beg to differ that the business model is working at this preliminary stage of the project... it is what we call in business as "priming the pump"!!! The road taken is clear for the implementation of PWR-GRID technology with new games!!!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Crypto Gravity is available for download on Google Play or Apple app store. Think of it as a demo because a greatly enhanced version of Crypto Gravity is in the pipeline 
legendary

Use your words Sharkie. For example, can you elaborate on the sustainability of the business model where you have to pay people to play the games?

33% goes to the developer, 33% is gonna to be used to stock merchandise at the ion points store. And the final 33% is used to buy ion from the open market which adds buy pressure to the ion price. The ion bought from the market is then given back as prizes. i.e. tournament rewards

When Gravity launched it was very much a proof of concept. It proved that the model can work and work very well so justifying  a ground up rewrite of the game not one of just one of adding more content.  

@suchmoon I don't have any words to explain that you are incorrect in your random statement. Ionomy is using the model as described above by Korvas128.  Please explain how you think earning a reward of IONs for being a top player is paying people Huh How else should the Team compensate the winners Huh

So what is the amount of profit made by Gravity so far? If you take the 40-50 players Gravity had at its peak and the ~1000 ION in weekly prizes, it would mean the 50 players were spending about 60 IONs worth on average, every week:

50 * 60 / 3 = 1000

Actually closer to 90 ION because Apple/Google take their cut too.

Sounds like a load of bullshit. The team was paying out of their premine therefore it's unsustainable in the long run due to the game being inherently shitty, not to mention cheating. I'm guessing they will reduce the prizes and will end up with even fewer players.

@suchmoon I don't have any words to explain that you are incorrect in your random statement. Ionomy is using the model as described above by Korvas128.  Please explain how you think earning a reward of IONs for being a top score player is paying people Huh How else should the Team compensate the winners Huh

@suchmoon What happen to your theory that the Ionomy games will violate the play stores TOS and will be removed Huh
What happened to Gravity? Seems dead. Not even the devout slackers seem to be playing it anymore. Could it be that it's so immensely shitty that no one will play unless they're getting paid? Nah, must the trolls' fault somehow.

https://i.gyazo.com/2b49b1d83a62fff87a177b96330b3ca9.png

Use your words Sharkie. For example, can you elaborate on the sustainability of the business model where you have to pay people to play the games? That's like a NEGATIVE percentage of the $40+ billion mobile gaming market.

legendary
What happened to Gravity? Seems dead. Not even the devout slackers seem to be playing it anymore. Could it be that it's so immensely shitty that no one will play unless they're getting paid? Nah, must the trolls' fault somehow.

https://i.gyazo.com/2b49b1d83a62fff87a177b96330b3ca9.png

Use your words Sharkie. For example, can you elaborate on the sustainability of the business model where you have to pay people to play the games? That's like a NEGATIVE percentage of the $40+ billion mobile gaming market.

legendary
What happened to Gravity? Seems dead. Not even the devout slackers seem to be playing it anymore. Could it be that it's so immensely shitty that no one will play unless they're getting paid? Nah, must be the trolls' fault somehow.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
In near a year not one of there team has told me what happened to the sha 256 hashpower they sold to us,I know one of the team located in the UK hope he runs into me at a conference one day.This whole thing is a sham and the quicker guys see that the better.
Then of course we told them that when paycoin was on the go but nobody listened then and will hardly listen now
Dev, where is your team?

They live on slack currently evaluating a transition to discord.

Here is a link to their discord channel https://discord.gg/nYn4Wq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dev, where is your team?
Pages:
Jump to: