Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 101. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
this is one of the oldest Masternodes

Sure is  Smiley I still remember how hard it was to setup my first node.

Thankfully those days are long gone Smiley you no longer need to be a expert to set one up

For no hassle setup of an ION Masternode, check out Ionomy LTD to host your node...

https://ionomy.com/masternodes

Thank you
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Sure is  Smiley I still remember how hard it was to setup my first node.

Thankfully those days are long gone Smiley you no longer need to be a expert to set one up

For no hassle setup of an ION Masternode, check out Ionomy LTD to host your node...

https://ionomy.com/masternodes
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Sure is  Smiley I still remember how hard it was to setup my first node.

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Crypto Gravity, now with Lightning

Ionomy Studios has rewritten and expanded Crypto Gravity to use ionomy Lightning. The update will be released after it passes a fresh round of beta testing to vet its function, play, and security.

This enhanced version features:
•Easy introductory “World Zero” for those fresh out of the Academy.
•World 2, where hardened veterans can test their mettle.
•Items shop, with exciting weapons and powerups, adding new dimensions of gameplay and strategy.
•Expanded tournament ladder.

Best of all, the new architecture with Lightning integration makes it easy for devs to update and generate fresh content to keep diehards and casual players alike coming back for more.

And the revised tournament ladder levels the playing field, so even newcomers discover great incentives to play Lightning enabled games.
where can I find demo app?

Crypto Gravity is available for download on Google Play or Apple app store. Think of it as a demo because a greatly enhanced version of Crypto Gravity is in the pipeline 

The moon or bust is currently in alpha test

If you haven't already sign up to Ionomy for the latest updates  Smiley

Rumor on the street is that TMOB is currently in Beta testing...
What is the date of ICO?

Ion ICO'd April 2016 at 20 to 25 cents

Crypto Gravity is available for download on Google Play or Apple app store. Think of it as a demo because a greatly enhanced version of Crypto Gravity is in the pipeline 

The moon or bust is currently in alpha test

If you haven't already sign up to Ionomy for the latest updates  Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What is the date of ICO?
Activity: 36
News update from Huey:

"we are also about to deploy the first part of Alchemy which is upgrading our hosted wallet system as well as begin the redesign that enables us to provide multicurrency support"

The Ionomy Vision is expanding!!!
Here's a quote I found:

"Gone are the days when games were played just for the fun of it and used as only as a tool for recreational purposes. Emerging technologies are turning the gaming environment into a viable socio-economic environment where careers are being developed not just for game creators and developers, but for several other attached profession including the game players themselves."

I see this as a big part of the Ionomy Vision...
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

Currently there is no token in Ionomy LTD for holders to receive any platform income... All the company shares are held by Ionomy staff and none of the shares are available to the public...
Do you guys seriously still have faith in this coin? and why?

OMG Yeah  Grin Grin I'm an early bird investor jumping in at the start when ion ico'd for 20 cents.

Just read a really good post you made about stratis in june

Your comments are also true for ION this team isn't going anywhere. If you take the time to look at their business plan and PWR-GRD you'll see there is a lot to be excited about Smiley

If they fail they fail BUT if they win by being able to deliver the building blocks that meld the gaming industry with crypto plus release a few games then......

Today it would by business suicide for the dev team to fully share their intent/direction/plans so if it doesn't sound appealing now just keep an open brief and see how things develop Smiley
Activity: 31
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

I have no faith in any Crypto coin!!! and the why is because it is a very risky investment...

I see a good longevity with the ION coin over the next year.. SOOM  Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Nice job sharkshill, don't forget to mention that it's a fake roadmap and the real one is coming... whenever.

Coming SOOM  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: