Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 99. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
surpirsed to see it did well on an exchange like yobit
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!

it's never to late to Stuff your turkey with some IONs, Electrons and Atoms

https://ionomy.com/buy/ion

https://ionomy.com/store

https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms
@suchmoon I let you in on a secret of a TRADE... There has to be a seller of IONs for each Buyer when a trade occurs. I'm very glad that I can make investors happy and grow the Ionomy by providing my "free coins" to serious ION investors!!!. If the supply runs out, it will force a price increase (the law of supply and demand)

The team will sell you any amount of IONs via their shapeshift thingy. So your "free coins" are just that...

If it was so great you'd be sitting on your IONs and waiting for the price increase.

Where do you think those coins are coming from? Conveniently "forgot" about the 100% premine?

Buy your 20K IONs today while the price is cheap and you will be able to have a Masternode!!!

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@suchmoon I let you in on a secret of a TRADE... There has to be a seller of IONs for each Buyer when a trade occurs. I'm very glad that I can make investors happy and grow the Ionomy by providing my "free coins" to serious ION investors!!!. If the supply runs out, it will force a price increase (the law of supply and demand)

Does it hurt when you twist yourself into a pretzel? You posted a screenshot recently showing there is no lack of supply. The team will sell you any amount of IONs via their shapeshift thingy. So your "free coins" are just that... you dumping on on your fellow paycoiners (serious investors LOL) and trying to shill ionomy's greatness at the same time. If it was so great you'd be sitting on your IONs and waiting for the price increase.

Where do you think those coins are coming from? Conveniently "forgot" about the 100% premine?
@suchmoon I believe you lost my point... You don't need Bitcoin to purchase IONs and now is a good time for serious investors to buy IONs while they are cheap!!!

No Sharkie, you're the one missing the point, or perhaps deliberately lying to "serious investors". How many cheap IONs did you buy? I'm guessing you dumped instead seeing that it's below 15k sat today.
[/color]@suchmoon I'm turning my free coins into USD..

So you're dumping while telling others to buy "cheap" ION. Such a nice guy.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Hi, with which kind of games can ION be integrated with? Are there any specific limits to that?

No limits  Smiley if your a game dev and are interested you should contact them https://ionomy.com/about/developers

Tools that can help....

Lightning                  Freemium solutions
Thunder                   Premium Solutions
Jumpstart                Crowdfunding for Developers
Alchemy                  Multicurrency services
Spark                      Ad Network

https://ionomy.com/pwr-grid
legendary
@suchmoon I believe you lost my point... You don't need Bitcoin to purchase IONs and now is a good time for serious investors to buy IONs while they are cheap!!!

No Sharkie, you're the one missing the point, or perhaps deliberately lying to "serious investors". How many cheap IONs did you buy? I'm guessing you dumped instead seeing that it's below 15k sat today.
@suchmoon I'm turning my free coins into USD..

So you're dumping while telling others to buy "cheap" ION. Such a nice guy.

Well I have to say this team has copped all of  the shit thrown at them, but they have delivered a coin that has actually done something and a small following of fans. I say let the team keep developing something that came out of a shit process of XPY. Who knows they might be the future!

It's infested by the same paycoiners and other assorted assholes, see exhibit A above. All they delivered is a shitcoin clone (took them three attempts) and a bunch of very flexible goalposts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hi, with which kind of games can ION be integrated with? Are there any specific limits to that?

@suchmoon I'm turning my free coins into USD..

IONs are riding the Bitcoin Wave.. and holding around $1.25 USD
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Well I have to say this team has copped all of  the shit thrown at them, but they have delivered a coin that has actually done something and a small following of fans. I say let the team keep developing something that came out of a shit process of XPY. Who knows they might be the future!
legendary

This time last year ION sold for around $.2 today it's around $1.25. Just like 20 cents is a data point in history so will $1.25 be this time next year.  Grin  

Actually ION never sold for USD. You paid in bitcoins, or in XPY that you paid for in bitcoins.

I beg to differ with you but I used Fiat, GPU mining coins, PayCoin conversion and XPYBits conversion to finance my profitable ION investment and when I sell IONs, I return the wonderful profit in Fiat. All my data points are recorded in USD!

You are probably not aware that you can go from Fiat to ETH to IONs. There is also the path of Fiat to LTC to IONs..

@suchmoon I'll summarize my point... you don't need Bitcoin to buy IONs while they are cheap!!!

I don't need to buy IONs. There, shorter and more accurate.

Now will you stop whining about how great of an investment it is. Nah, of course you won't.

legendary
@suchmoon I'll summarize my point... you don't need Bitcoin to buy IONs while they are cheap!!!

I don't need to buy IONs. There, shorter and more accurate.

And here is a picture since y'all fuckwit shills are having trouble reading words.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Those are top 10 current coins plus top 10 from May 2016, except ones that didn't exist back then. Y axis is your favorite USD. So this whole ionomy clusterfuck outperformed... FedoraCoin LOL. TBH I'm surprised now how shitty ION actually is.

Now will you stop whining about how great of an investment it is. Nah, of course you won't.
This time last year ION sold for around $.2 today it's around $1.25. Just like 20 cents is a data point in history so will $1.25 be this time next year.  Grin  

Actually ION never sold for USD. You paid in bitcoins, or in XPY that you paid for in bitcoins.

I beg to differ with you but I used Fiat, GPU mining coins, PayCoin conversion and XPYBits conversion to finance my profitable ION investment and when I sell IONs, I return the wonderful profit in Fiat. All my data points are recorded in USD!

You are probably not aware that you can go from Fiat to ETH to IONs. There is also the path of Fiat to LTC to IONs..

legendary

How does this make ION better or worse? You are bringing in this unnecessary complication to obfuscate the fact that ION has underperformed compared to Bitcoin or altcoins.

Predicting the past................Let me try something your an expert in  

Imagine instead of spending 565 days trolling you'd have bought 20,000 ion. Then assuming you had the brains to stake it as of now you would have generated at least  13,000 ion which today would be worth around 2 BTC, this would of course be on top of the 20,000 ion you would still own.  Smiley

This is not a bad place to be when you consider the challenges ionomy face as they turn nothing into something.

Your hate ooops difficult questioning seems to be costing you wealth which as your a condescending 'know it all' is something that makes me happy Smiley

In all your years of crypto have you ever made any mistakes or bad decisions..... of course you haven't  Grin.... have a nice weekend

Why "imagine"? Too weak to do the actual math?

20k IONs at ICO price range (45-55k sat): 9-11 BTC
33k IONs today (15k sat): 5 BTC

That's even before you get into liquidity issues.

How is that "not a bad place"? In what fucked-up universe my questioning could have possibly cost me any wealth?

And the whole "know it all" thing is just in your head. I'm pointing out obvious signs of incompetence permeating this project whereas you're taking it personally to the point where you're just making random shit up in an attempt to discredit me. But hey, if it makes you happy... have at it.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

If you love USD so much you would have made a lot more of it via nearly any top altcoin or even Bitcoin proper, and you wouldn't be stuck with illiquid garbage.

BTC this time last year: $700-ish
BTC today: north of $7000

But sure, keep shilling and deflecting the evidence of team's utter incompetence with your imaginary "opportunities".

Predicting the past................Let me try something your an expert in   

Imagine instead of spending 565 days trolling you'd have bought 20,000 ion. Then assuming you had the brains to stake it as of now you would have generated at least  13,000 ion which today would be worth around 2 BTC, this would of course be on top of the 20,000 ion you would still own.  Smiley

This is not a bad place to be when you consider the challenges ionomy face as they turn nothing into something.

Your hate ooops difficult questioning seems to be costing you wealth which as your a condescending 'know it all' is something that makes me happy Smiley

In all your years of crypto have you ever made any mistakes or bad decisions..... of course you haven't  Grin.... have a nice weekend

Your inflated USD numbers are directly related to BTC's price increase, not because of anything ION has done.

How did ION price get to the current price of over a dollar when the price at ICO was 20 cents. Explain to me why the following chart (Green Line) clearly shows the increase in value of IONs using the USD measurements. How is this price inflated Huh

The Ionomy were the first ones to offer Masternode Hosting and With the demand for Masternodes, it has carried and held the price of IONs to over a dollar while the number of sats decreases daily.. I'll put it in simple terms and call it the "masternode wave" has put value in IONs...
legendary

If you love USD so much you would have made a lot more of it via nearly any top altcoin or even Bitcoin proper, and you wouldn't be stuck with illiquid garbage.

BTC this time last year: $700-ish
BTC today: north of $7000

But sure, keep shilling and deflecting the evidence of team's utter incompetence with your imaginary "opportunities".
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
What was ION's sat price during the ICO? What is it today?

Your inflated USD numbers are directly related to BTC's price increase, not because of anything ION has done. Don't mislead the sheep.
Pages:
Jump to: