Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 103. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
What is with the pump in price ? There is no news, no announcements about anything etc

Oh i see insiders pumped before the announcement was made  silly me

I think the Push is ON!!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Of course I just staked 500 ion for 90 days - oh well.  Will wait for the next pump :-)
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
What is with the pump in price ? There is no news, no announcements about anything etc

Oh i see insiders pumped before the announcement was made  silly me
interesting project for mobile gaming. Hope the team of devs can help the project go far.

This innovated project is stepping up the development by adding functionality user can interface with to ease the implementation of mobile gaming on different platforms (known as APIs).

Storm refresh

With the ION Storm, the team announced how ionomy would be adding much more value to ION than initially had been envisioned. The Storm includes elements that radically expand the business value of ION for gamers, game developers, and investors:

Jumpstart lets 3rd party game devs crowdfund new games.

Lightning services let freemium game devs use ION to reward competitive gaming.

Thunder services let premium game devs integrate secondary tokens on the ION blockchain and ionomy exchange services to monetize in-game currency.

Spark ad network enables game devs to integrate ads quickly and easily, while accelerating payouts at the speed of crypto.

The Team also announced new services and instruments for investors:

Alchemy multicurrency exchange, wallet, and masternode services will draw in participants from other masternode communities.

Dark Matter, a deflationary asset on the ION blockchain, brings a new form to crypto investment.

Activity: 56
interesting project for mobile gaming. Hope the team of devs can help the project go far.
Activity: 316
Masternode monitoring for ION is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
19 months trolling and all you have is petty insults........ so sad Sad

Awwww... does your sockpuppet hurt? I'm sorry. Here comes another thinly veiled insult.

Hi am a staking adict and already have a few hundered coins but not enough! Can anyone enlight me in how many coins for a week or less stake at this moment. 289coins to be exact, will a 50 more do the trick or a 100

You stake 289 coins and you don't know how to do some math? Like someone said...

Kids now a days, what can I say!
Hi all,

I'm interested in ION, is there a slack channel or something where you guys communicate? Maybe a Discord since this is a thing for gamers?

If you set up a MN, are your coins locked in for 90 days?

Thanks!

Do you have some sort of disability preventing you from reading the OP?

LOL at "gamers"... this shit is for paycoiners. Ain't nothing gamey about it.

suchmoon is such a professional critique that has been lost in the Graza Vision for over 3 years now. Suchmoon needs to open eyes and embrace the Ionomy Vision that is pouring out into the community...

https://ionomy.com/
Activity: 157
Hi all,

I'm interested in ION, is there a slack channel or something where you guys communicate? Maybe a Discord since this is a thing for gamers?

Thanks!

Kids now a days, what can I say!
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Hi all,

Thanks!

Hi am a staking adict and already have a few hundered coins but not enough! Can anyone enlight me in how many coins for a week or less stake at this moment. 289coins to be exact, will a 50 more do the trick or a 100
Hi all,

Thanks!

There is a slack channel although I think it will soon transition to discord. Here's a discord invite https://discord.gg/EfdhD

If you setup an MN your coins are not locked Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi all,

Thanks!

Activity: 9
Hi all,

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Any bounty, Dev?
Hi all
I am just curious, is anyone staking ION and with how coins could you get a weekly stake? I have some already but seemingly not enough! :-D

Cheers

If you have 250+ ion then I would recommend staking the coin at ionomy...........

It's a 90 day lock in but you'l get a daily payout and then at the end of the 90 days you of course get your stake back.
Hi all
I am just curious, is anyone staking ION and with how coins could you get a weekly stake? I have some already but seemingly not enough! :-D

Cheers

Oh shit, ION is not even in the top 10 "most competent" shitcoins... can't wait for you and korvas to shill explain that.

I'm glad to see your opions are now comparing ION to the top coins.. Here's the current rank:

The fuck is "opions"? And no, I'm not comparing it to the "top coins". I'm looking at the masternode shitcoinery site someone peddled here a few posts back, I even posted a screenshot of it... "top coins" LOL.

So all this shilling about how "profitable" ION masternodes are... not so much apparently.

My mistake, I though you were giving ION some credit that it disserves with it expanding the IONOMY to another website Huh Is a rank of 150 good?

Now that you are off your paycon kick... Havn't heard anything lately from you on the new innovated stuff Ionomy is bring to the community. Don't stand to close to the Dark Matter when you are examining it!!!

Jump to: