Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 105. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
News leaked from the R & D department at Sharky's Cave

After obtaining a small quantity of Dark Matter from the black market, an explosion occurred in the lab when the DM was accidental activated. Upon merging the DM with an ION, the material rapidly decade and imploded! No personnel were harmed in the test. and leftover DM labeled as "Highly Dangerous-Not Stable"

Edit:

Electron residue was found in the test weapon and may have contributed to the rapid decay of the Dark Matter...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The only time the price matters is at the "time of a trade"!!!

Sounds like the paycoiner slogan: "You don't lose if you don't sell".

ION is 24k sat now vs 33k or so last week. So according to our dear shills, price being the measure of competence means that the team is becoming less competent... gawsome.
The only time the price matters is at the "time of a trade"!!!

With all these noted defects, Why is the price six times the price of ICO Huh with slope of upward trend!!!

Because you can't math. 33k sat is not "six times" the ICO price range of 45-55k sat.
lol did wildshark seriously just say why is it 6 times ico. you cant make this shit up. i understand now how his numbers make sense to him.
I bought my IONs for about 14 to16 cents using the XPY conversion program... and 6X16= 96 cents... and current price is way over a dollar!!! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE that my spread sheets are in USD!!!

stop talking like everyone got those gains then. its misleading.

also what price did you pay for your xpy each. nobody believes you bought at end bottom so your math is still wrong and selective

prior to the IOC, I was buying XPY from the Ionomy exchange for under 2 cents a piece and exchanged them in for Ionomy stakers (Those pretty pngs that payout regularly everyday)...

At the low point, I was buying IONs for 10 cents.. now a 13.5 times the purchased price... These numbers are valid for the early adopters of ION...

As the stakers expire, I have converted the Ionomy Stakers to Shark Nodes (ION Masternode)!!! These pngs also payout randomly daily...

not what i asked. im sure you bought xpy outside that low. you just choose not to include this in your math.

Your assumption is correct being I trade daily and bought/sold coin for the spectrum before the Ionomy project... I have also mined for coins using my cpus, gpus and asic processer... pick a day and I will give you the math for that day in USD...

The only time the price matters is at the "time of a trade"!!! I was able to get a piece of the action when ION was above 2 dollars.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
With all these noted defects, Why is the price six times the price of ICO Huh with slope of upward trend!!!

Because you can't math. 33k sat is not "six times" the ICO price range of 45-55k sat.
lol did wildshark seriously just say why is it 6 times ico. you cant make this shit up. i understand now how his numbers make sense to him.
I bought my IONs for about 14 to16 cents using the XPY conversion program... and 6X16= 96 cents... and current price is way over a dollar!!! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE that my spread sheets are in USD!!!

also what price did you pay for your xpy each. nobody believes you bought at end bottom so your math is still wrong and selective

prior to the IOC, I was buying XPY from the Ionomy exchange for under 2 cents a piece and exchanged them in for Ionomy stakers (Those pretty pngs that payout regularly everyday)...

At the low point, I was buying IONs for 10 cents.. now a 14.5 times the purchased price... These numbers are valid for the early adopters of ION...

As the stakers expire, I have converted the Ionomy Stakers to Shark Nodes (ION Masternode)!!! These pngs also payout randomly daily...

not what i asked. im sure you bought xpy outside that low. you just choose not to include this in your math.
According to your ION FAQ(The Unbiased Facts), Ionomy LTD is not required to do weekly updates!

They were not required to promise an update "next week" either but they did, and that was three weeks ago.

But I think it's great that you feel so happy handing your money over to liars. Keep the positive attitude.

I have had no problem buying into the xpybits funding scheme to advance myself into the "Whale" status. It was quite profitable when IONs were given for holding them at the start of the Ionomy project when they were converted to Atoms..

Be interesting how this Dark Matter crowd funding goes Huh
legendary
According to your ION FAQ(The Unbiased Facts), Ionomy LTD is not required to do weekly updates!

They were not required to promise an update "next week" either but they did, and that was three weeks ago.

But I think it's great that you feel so happy handing your money over to liars. Keep the positive attitude.
@suchmoon I don't understand why you compare the current Ionomy LTD products to the concept that was created 2 years ago.. Do a little more homework and find out that the Ionomy Vision is growing daily and you can't keep up with it. You also have not shown how this model compares to Garza Vision Huh How does the project compare to Paycon Huh Are you starting to see the innovation being brought to this project!!!

FYI - Gravity is being recoded from scratch using the new API and better design to deter cheating... The Ionomy Vision is growing with time... not like you still hiding in your small boxed crypto world...

I think I'm keeping up with this bullshit quite well. Let's recap:

• Incompetence galore, "flagship" game has to be "recoded", coin had to be "rebased", etc.
  • Flailing around with the ever-changing "vision" (chanting "innovation" doesn't make it so).
  • A bunch of buzzwords with no substance, can't even keep their own PR straight. Where is the dark matter ICO or even the next "weekly" update?

According to your ION FAQ (The Unbiased Facts), Ionomy LTD is not required to do weekly updates!

Q: Does the team provide any status updates or other information?
A: Some limited information may surface on ionomy slack however due to lack of structure, required login, and limited retention it is difficult to locate and impossible to link to slack postings. Status updates are sometimes emailed to ionomy.com users and there is a rarely updated news page.  Some investors have claimed to have access to privileged information, including financial details and business plans by virtue of being "whales" (large investors).

At the low point, I was buying IONs for 10 cents.. now a 14.5 times the purchased price... These numbers are valid for the early adopters of ION...

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
I bought my IONs for about 14 to16 cents using the XPY swap program... and 6X16= 96 cents... and current price is way over a dollar!!! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE that my spread sheets are in USD!!!

So if you made a spreadsheet in bolívar - that would make it even better? XPY swap LOL... didn't the team claim there was no swap? Oh yes, they did. Your fellow shill even carries the link in his signature:

https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

In a free market Price is the ultimate indicator of company competence if you don't understand this then fine Smiley

Right, Enron was the pinnacle of competence Roll Eyes

I'm very glad I don't "understand" it just like I didn't "understand" XPY.

I bet your not as glad as I am in your lack of understanding... I suggest you avoid the brain ache and just focus on your pump n dump investments
legendary

I bought my IONs for about 14 to16 cents using the XPY swap program... and 6X16= 96 cents... and current price is way over a dollar!!! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE that my spread sheets are in USD!!!

legendary

So if you made a spreadsheet in bolívar - that would make it even better? XPY swap LOL... didn't the team claim there was no swap? Oh yes, they did. Your fellow shill even carries the link in his signature:

https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

In a free market Price is the ultimate indicator of company competence if you don't understand this then fine Smiley

Right, Enron was the pinnacle of competence Roll Eyes

I'm very glad I don't "understand" it just like I didn't "understand" XPY.
ION

Oct 04 2015         Didn't exist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 04 2016          $0.14 / .00023977 BTC        

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $2,800  or 4.79 BTC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 04 2017          $1.38 / .00031900 BTC    

1 masternode  = 20.000 ION / $27,600 / 6.38 BTC + Stake reward of 5,300 ION / $7,314 / 1.6907 BTC = 25,300 ION / $34,914 / 8.0707 BTC      

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 04 2018          $ Grin Grin Grin            Grin Grin Grin Grin BTC

PWR-GRD + Games (Gravity/To the Moon/others) = Growth Growth Growth !!!!!!

Incompetence doesn't deliver this kind of return Smiley

No, only cherry-picking numbers would do that. You can probably find dozens if not hundreds of shitcoins that are now up from their low points. But ION ICO price was 44-55k sat, not 24k. Not to mentioned that you morons sank many times that into paycoins.

None of which is relevant to incompetence anyway. On the other hand - failed attempts to prop XPY, abysmal quality of software, lack of gamer interest in their sole game, clueless disregard for security, inability to follow even the most basic self-imposed timelines - all very good indicators of incompetence.

You know the ICO was in Apiril 2016 not October 2016 the numbers I used were taken from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/

I didn't cherry pick BUT if I wanted too.... either one is FACT not speculation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 10 2016  Ion price        $0.14 / .00023001 BTC        

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $2,800  or 4.6002 BTC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 10 2017  Ion price        $2.00 / .00047238 BTC

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $40,000  or 9. BTC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 10 2018   Ion price       $  Grin Grin  /  Grin Grin BTC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

legendary

But again, relevance to incompetence? Any new and exciting bicycles ionomy is planning to announce soon?

in other news bittrex drops coins due to being illegal securities.  once its more regulated what happens if sec comes down on ion as it vets other coins? you since a lot of icos are in the firing line.
legendary

But again, relevance to incompetence? Any new and exciting bicycles ionomy is planning to announce soon?
ION

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 masternode  = 20.000 ION / $27,600 / 6.38 BTC + Stake reward of 5,300 ION / $7,314 / 1.6907 BTC = 25,300 ION / $34,914 / 8.0707 BTC      

No, only cherry-picking numbers would do that. You can probably find dozens if not hundreds of shitcoins that are now up from their low points. But ION ICO price was 44-55k sat, not 24k. Not to mentioned that you morons sank many times that into paycoins.

None of which is relevant to incompetence anyway. On the other hand - failed attempts to prop XPY, abysmal quality of software, lack of gamer interest in their sole game, clueless disregard for security, inability to follow even the most basic self-imposed timelines - all very good indicators of incompetence.

legendary
ION

@suchmoon I don't understand why you compare the current Ionomy LTD products to the concept that was created 2 years ago.. Do a little more homework and find out that the Ionomy Vision is growing daily and you can't keep up with it. You also have not shown how this model compares to Garza Vision Huh How does the project compare to Paycon Huh Are you starting to see the innovation being brought to this project!!!

FYI - Gravity is being recoded from scratch using the new API and better design to deter cheating... The Ionomy Vision is growing with time... not like you still hiding in your small boxed crypto world...

• Incompetence galore, "flagship" game has to be "recoded", coin had to be "rebased", etc.
  • Flailing around with the ever-changing "vision" (chanting "innovation" doesn't make it so).
  • A bunch of buzzwords with no substance, can't even keep their own PR straight. Where is the dark matter ICO or even the next "weekly" update?

I love my box. It doesn't depend on washed-up paycoiners taking my money and wasting it on press releases about all sorts of bicycles they will attempt to reinvent.

ION

Oct 04 2015         Didn't exist

Oct 04 2016          $0.14 / .00023977 BTC       

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $2,800  or 4.79 BTC

Oct 04 2017          $1.38 / .00031900 BTC   

1 masternode  = 20.000 ION / $27,600 / 6.38 BTC + Stake reward of 5,300 ION / $7,314 / 1.6907 BTC = 25,300 ION / $34,914 / 8.0707 BTC     

Oct 04 2018          $ Grin Grin Grin            Grin Grin Grin Grin BTC

legendary

I love my box. It doesn't depend on washed-up paycoiners taking my money and wasting it on press releases about all sorts of bicycles they will attempt to reinvent.
Jump to: