Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 159. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
It's inflation busting day in 8 days... watch ION coin inflation drop and the demand/price should rise...

Aside from bots trading with themselves, what is the actual use for the coin? You know, like you can buy shit with BTC, or gamble ETH away via smart contracts, or mine and dump LTC, what can you actually do with ION? i.e. the "demand" part - what is it and why would it rise?

Ahh Suchmoon stilling trolling 10/10 for effort 0/10 for result.

This time last year you wrote.......

So in answer to your last comment.......

To early to say now if ION is a success but it's looking good, this is just year 1 of a long term project......

The project still has a long way to go but if you look at the value of ION the team are on right track. This time last year ION was only available on an internal exchange and it was selling for around $.16. Now looking at Bittrex the current ask is $.52

Next year anything less than $2 I would consider ION/IONOMY is taking a step backwards even though it would yield me a massive profit  Smiley it's no way near this coins potential

Funny how you choose to answer a post from a year ago and not the one from today  Smiley

You also said you'll ask questions if Gravity is not released by January. Did you ask questions? Here is what I think will happen next year: you'll be shamelessly shilling whatever failure the "team" is involved in at that time, no matter if ION is $2, or $0.02, or gone and replaced with something else.

How about something easier - when is Gravity going to be "complete"? It's been nearly 12 months, that like 120 dog years in mobile gaming.

The project still has a long way to go but if you look at the value of ION the team are on right track. This time last year ION was only available on an internal exchange and it was selling for around $.16. Now looking at Bittrex the current ask is $.52

public exchange:
jun 8   2016 - 41k sats
jun 9   2016 - 69k sats
jun 14 2016 - 34k sats

may 6 2017 - 34k sats

2.4 million new coins that mostly went to the owners of the premine for their 'great' work on crypto gravity. contender for top 10 worst platformers of the year rated by retention rate or average iaps

well theres one positive - at least you can dump your stakes on unsuspecting victims now Grin it was impossible last year due to daily volume

You're supposed to use dollar math when BTC goes up, and BTC math when BTC goes down. Otherwise you'll hurt paycoiners' feelings.

Not funny now but it will on May 6 2018 when repsond to this post  Smiley

Suchmoon             May 6 2016             Trolling
Suchmoon             May 6 2017             Trolling
Suchmoon             May 6 2018             TBC  
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
so if btc goes to $200 will you then say ion has lost money, or will you then switch to comparing satoshi increase? you cant compare price rises in usd.... ALL altcoins a pegged to btc satoshi for increase measuring.

if you are going to measure in usd start saying ion now $usd whilst if you held btc of that many sat its now worth $usd. you'll find if you simply held the btc you used to buy ion btc is still ahead. these posts on increases for ion wildshark makes are highly misleading. its creative figures for advertising and dishonest and he knows it

This indeed ^^^^

What I find most hilarious about this whole thread is that by investing in any of like 4 other top alt coins one year ago could have given these morons 1000x the profit they think they will ever see on this scam coin/xpy-carryover... I Guess I'm about done here again, it's just too repetitive and boring, see you all on the real gaw thread for when homero goes to the big house. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
It's inflation busting day in 8 days... watch ION coin inflation drop and the demand/price should rise...

Aside from bots trading with themselves, what is the actual use for the coin? You know, like you can buy shit with BTC, or gamble ETH away via smart contracts, or mine and dump LTC, what can you actually do with ION? i.e. the "demand" part - what is it and why would it rise?

To early to say now if ION is a success but it's looking good, this is just year 1 of a long term project......

Next year anything less than $2 I would consider ION/IONOMY is taking a step backwards even though it would yield me a massive profit  Smiley it's no way near this coins potential

so if btc goes to $200 will you then say ion has lost money, or will you then switch to comparing satoshi increase? you cant compare price rises in usd.... ALL altcoins a pegged to btc satoshi for increase measuring.

if you are going to measure in usd start saying ion now $usd whilst if you held btc of that many sat its now worth $usd. you'll find if you simply held the btc you used to buy ion btc is still ahead. these posts on increases for ion wildshark makes are highly misleading. its creative figures for advertising and dishonest and he knows it
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Hey, GAWtards! Paycoin is on sale today! Cheap shitcoins! Om nom nom!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2

Oh wow, that's awesome, thanks...

The 24h volume on yobit was 28 USD.... Where is that 20 dollar floor again?  Grin

1   YoBit   XPY/BTC   $28   $0.008065   
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, GAWtards! Paycoin is on sale today! Cheap shitcoins! Om nom nom!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
But only a select few can dump their stakes. If they all did, the price would collapse.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Funny how you choose to answer a post from a year ago and not the one from today  Smiley

You also said you'll ask questions if Gravity is not released by January. Did you ask questions? Here is what I think will happen next year: you'll be shamelessly shilling whatever failure the "team" is involved in at that time, no matter if ION is $2, or $0.02, or gone and replaced with something else.

How about something easier - when is Gravity going to be "complete"? It's been nearly 12 months, that like 120 dog years in mobile gaming.

public exchange:
jun 8   2016 - 41k sats
jun 9   2016 - 69k sats
jun 14 2016 - 34k sats

may 6 2017 - 34k sats

2.4 million new coins that mostly went to the owners of the premine for their 'great' work on crypto gravity. contender for top 10 worst platformers of the year rated by retention rate or average iaps

well theres one positive - at least you can dump your stakes on unsuspecting victims now Grin it was impossible last year due to daily volume

You're supposed to use dollar math when BTC goes up, and BTC math when BTC goes down. Otherwise you'll hurt paycoiners' feelings.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

public exchange:
jun 8   2016 - 41k sats
jun 9   2016 - 69k sats
jun 14 2016 - 34k sats

may 6 2017 - 34k sats

legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
If the rise in ION is just down to the rise in BTC you make a really good case for switching from BTC to ION. You get the benefit of the BTC price rise which is gonna continue plus the added benefits of investing in ION (POS). If it all goes south the fact that it's being propped by the value of BTC is like an insurance policy.

That's not what I said. ION is underperforming the market. You could invest in almost any of the top 20 market cap coins and you would get a better return, if that's your goal. Fiddling around with PNGs just isn't worth it considering the nearly non-existent liquidity.

You being so knowledgeable tells me you have an allergic reaction to making money. Is this why you never invested in any MN's. You could have picked a node up for $2,000 but instead decided to troll..... Is making money such a bad thing ?

I don't know if it's a bad thing. Depends mostly on how you make it and what you do with the money. I put that $2000 (and then some) into mining hardware and I got a nice ROI and unrestricted liquidity without PNGs or third-party risk or having to shill my hobby/money-making. I'm sure that sounds like a bad thing to you.

Also as your an expert in predicting the past how about predicting the future. In 8 days the block reward is going to drop what's that going to do to market.

The market is going to do whatever those bot-herders decide to do. You're trying to talk this up like some kind of "halving" event. Well, this ain't Bitcoin or even Litecoin.

legendary
If the rise in ION is just down to the rise in BTC you make a really good case for switching from BTC to ION. You get the benefit of the BTC price rise which is gonna continue plus the added benefits of investing in ION (POS). If it all goes south the fact that it's being propped by the value of BTC is like an insurance policy.

That's not what I said. ION is underperforming the market. You could invest in almost any of the top 20 market cap coins and you would get a better return, if that's your goal. Fiddling around with PNGs just isn't worth it considering the nearly non-existent liquidity.

You being so knowledgeable tells me you have an allergic reaction to making money. Is this why you never invested in any MN's. You could have picked a node up for $2,000 but instead decided to troll..... Is making money such a bad thing ?

I don't know if it's a bad thing. Depends mostly on how you make it and what you do with the money. I put that $2000 (and then some) into mining hardware and I got a nice ROI and unrestricted liquidity without PNGs or third-party risk or having to shill my hobby/money-making. I'm sure that sounds like a bad thing to you.

Also as your an expert in predicting the past how about predicting the future. In 8 days the block reward is going to drop what's that going to do to market.

The market is going to do whatever those bot-herders decide to do. You're trying to talk this up like some kind of "halving" event. Well, this ain't Bitcoin or even Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
maybe the few words makes more sense when the complete thought is shown...

"The requirement for 20K coins was defined when the price of ION was initially 20 cents (one year ago) and the cost of the MN was 4K dollars. With the price of ION rising, the cost of an MN has doubled. The benefits of the Masternode can be seen at the ION Masternode Growth and Revenue website:"

Oh yes, it makes so much more sense. Thank you for editing your post to remove the word "current". Thank you for giving me the opportunity to remind you that ION was 45-55k sat at the time of ICO and 27k sat at the time of your post. Such rising.

We're in a crypto-bubble, dear shills. Arguably even larger than the one in 2013-14. Yet despite that your favorite shitcoin is underperforming most other shitcoins. There is a reason for that but I'm sure you won't acknowledge it until the "team" tells you at some point in the future that this game thing didn't work out and you need to brace for another change of the
"vision".

Has the purchase pool kicked in yet? Those 40 Gravity players must be bringing so much "rising".

So the market can absorb tons of coins being traded in for "profit" without completely crashing the price? What you Ionites don't seem to understand is that the price doesn't reflect the value of all your coins. Your investment isn't worth x number of coins time $0.45, or whatever the price is at that moment. The value of your coins is what you receive when you cash them in.

All those fancy number you float around are just imaginary. What you are eluding to is that the market can handle every single investor cashing in their stakes on a daily basis, having no effect on the price. But this isn't possible, this all your profit talk is complete illusion.

Can everyone exit today with the same profit? Nope. If so, please prove with numbers instead of your "trust me" ION logic.

"The requirement for 20K coins was defined when the price of ION was initially 20 cents (one year ago) and the cost of the MN was 4K dollars. With the price of ION rising, the cost of an MN has doubled. The benefits of the Masternode can be seen at the ION Masternode Growth and Revenue website:"

Oh yes, it makes so much more sense. Thank you for editing your post to remove the word "current". Thank you for giving me the opportunity to remind you that ION was 45-55k sat at the time of ICO and 27k sat at the time of your post. Such rising.

We're in a crypto-bubble, dear shills. Arguably even larger than the one in 2013-14. Yet despite that your favorite shitcoin is underperforming most other shitcoins. There is a reason for that but I'm sure you won't acknowledge it until the "team" tells you at some point in the future that this game thing didn't work out and you need to brace for another change of the
"vision".

Has the purchase pool kicked in yet? Those 40 Gravity players must be bringing so much "rising".

How much was was ION one year ago in sats? Also, how much was BTC one year ago in USD?

You make the statements  so do the maths and share
legendary

"vision".

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
How much was was ION one year ago in sats? Also, how much was BTC one year ago in USD?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Gotcha, "current price of ION rising" means "we'll pump it tomorrow" in paycoiner dictionary. Do you think you could procure a copy for us so that we could avoid such misunderstandings? Thanks.

legendary

Gotcha, "current price of ION rising" means "we'll pump it tomorrow" in paycoiner dictionary. Do you think you could procure a copy for us so that we could avoid such misunderstandings? Thanks.
We should trade names Korvas. If someone posted charts each time they moved it would be never ending, but keep shilling your useless coin with imaginary profits for everyone who has a MN.

That's my point Sherlock  Smiley
Jump to: