Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 155. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Satoshis aren't dead. You use the USD value cause it make the coin look like it rose in value significantly. If you would show the price in satoshis, you would realize that the value of the coin didn't change since the IOC purchases with BTC. Again, paycoiner logic at its finest. Use whatever data paints the prettiest picture.

I'll roll with USD until you tell me what this Satoshis plot represents. "the value of the coin didn't change Huh lol

With out additional info, you can not tell me the price of ION using just this chart...

I'm having a hard time "seeking that the value of the coin didn't change since the IOC" in the illustration Huh

Wrong, you stated "you cannot tell me the price of ION just using this chart..." and I told you. That chart was nothing about the point your brought up.

What you just did here was your definition of a troll. Contradict much?

Here's USD chart and it shows the increase...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@suchmoon I think you can relate to this article...

"We’ve seen that power is a slippery slope, and that once a person or group has power, they will almost never relinquish it voluntarily. We’ve seen this with governments, with corporations, and with altcoin developers. The Etherum foundation for example has taken full control of the protocols future, including the rights to make sweeping changes to things such as the consensus algorithm, the coin supply, and even chain rollbacks. Most devs in the altcoin ecosystem maintain the same amount of control, which means users of this ‘decentralized’ ecosystem typically end up placing absolute trust in the dev team."

Read the article @ https://blog.sia.tech/the-sia-ethos-48f72f1cf382

Not sure what you want me to relate to. Centralization is bad? Yes.
@suchmoon I think you can relate to this article...

"We’ve seen that power is a slippery slope, and that once a person or group has power, they will almost never relinquish it voluntarily. We’ve seen this with governments, with corporations, and with altcoin developers. The Etherum foundation for example has taken full control of the protocols future, including the rights to make sweeping changes to things such as the consensus algorithm, the coin supply, and even chain rollbacks. Most devs in the altcoin ecosystem maintain the same amount of control, which means users of this ‘decentralized’ ecosystem typically end up placing absolute trust in the dev team."

Read the article @ https://blog.sia.tech/the-sia-ethos-48f72f1cf382
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Satoshis aren't dead. You use the USD value cause it make the coin look like it rose in value significantly. If you would show the price in satoshis, you would realize that the value of the coin didn't change since the IOC purchases with BTC. Again, paycoiner logic at its finest. Use whatever data paints the prettiest picture.

I'll roll with USD until you tell me what this Satoshis plot represents. "the value of the coin didn't change Huh lol

https://i.gyazo.com/f9b6d4255af0e6ff03b327b039af386f.png

With out additional info, you can not tell me the price of ION using just this chart...

You can roll with whatever you want (I suggest Venezuelan bolívar - instant moon), but it doesn't change the math - if you just held your BTC you would still have your BTC, or the equivalent amount in USD or rubles or bolívares, depending on your "roll".

By putting it into ION you ended up with a smaller amount of BTC - possibly a lot smaller if you "rolled" it from XPY - and you have less liquidity, making you shill shamelessly while dumping your IONs.

To be fair, nobody expects you to understand or agree with this, so you might as well give it up and enjoy your imaginary riches.

I love fake monies! Fake monies!
legendary
HODL

I'm having a hard time "seeking that the value of the coin didn't change since the IOC" in the illustration Huh

Wrong, you stated "you cannot tell me the price of ION just using this chart..." and I told you. That chart was nothing about the point your brought up.

What you just did here was your definition of a troll. Contradict much?
legendary

https://i.gyazo.com/f9b6d4255af0e6ff03b327b039af386f.png

You can roll with whatever you want (I suggest Venezuelan bolívar - instant moon), but it doesn't change the math - if you just held your BTC you would still have your BTC, or the equivalent amount in USD or rubles or bolívares, depending on your "roll".

By putting it into ION you ended up with a smaller amount of BTC - possibly a lot smaller if you "rolled" it from XPY - and you have less liquidity, making you shill shamelessly while dumping your IONs.

To be fair, nobody expects you to understand or agree with this, so you might as well give it up and enjoy your imaginary riches.

legendary
HODL

Sure I can tell you the price, it's 26517 satoshis. This is crypto, correct?

legendary
HODL
"USD price is still holding".

Two things, can I purchase ION with USD? If not, why the USD price? Two, I thought you stated the price would rise to the moon. Why the sudden "it's holding steady"?

A1. No, Investors and exchanges use the USD price for reference to value of the coin at the time of the coin is used.
A2. Currently the price is going sideways thru the staker release. After release the USD price will head to the moon or tank like the titanic...

Since you paid with crypto and all cryptos are based on BTC price, wouldn't it be more accurate and less misleading to quote the price in satoshis?

the amount of satoshis is dead... I'll stick with the advertised ION USD price from the exchanges/Services.. they are accurate at moment of the transaction...
legendary
HODL

Two things, can I purchase ION with USD? If not, why the USD price? Two, I thought you stated the price would rise to the moon. Why the sudden "it's holding steady"?

A1. No, Investors and exchanges use the USD price for reference to value of the coin at the time of the coin is used.
A2. Currently the price is going sideways thru the staker release. After release the USD price will head to the moon or tank like the titanic...

Since you paid with crypto and all cryptos are based on BTC price, wouldn't it be more accurate and less misleading to quote the price in satoshis?

legendary
HODL

ION Block Reward Drop from 23 to 17... and should see inflation decrease...

inflation or price decrease? i only see satoshi price decrease

Inflation decreased from 50 to 40%... USD price is still holding

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

inflation or price decrease? i only see satoshi price decrease

legendary
HODL
When the fuck are you gonna stop using "trolls" as an excuse? When? Fucking pathetic is what it is.

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... You fit the mold for a troll to a tee...

sharkie you made a post on ion community asking about who made that board up. it upset people so would you consider yourself a troll by your definition?

I don't think the definition of Troll includes someone posting a question about a legal issue?

https://ion.community/topic/25/ion-independent-dev-sponsoring-board-headed-by-ionomy-employee

you irritated some on there though and one called to have you banned from forum... it fits your troll definition so classifies you as one. how does that differ from others asking for incorporation proof thats legal too yet you call troll. so hypocrite or troll?

It freedom of speech if ONE user express a major concern about the legality question. If their post was really relevant, it wouldn't be deleted from the thread...

I don't consider myself a troll, or a shill... Let's just keep me in the "promoter of IONs and Masternodes" title. I've got 300 postings in this this thread to prove it...

You're not a shill? That may be the funniest thing I have ever read. You truly are delusional!
legendary
It freedom of speech if ONE user express a major concern about the legality question. If their post was really relevant, it wouldn't be deleted from the thread...

I don't consider myself a troll, or a shill... Let's just keep me in the "promoter of IONs and Masternodes" title. I've got 300 postings in this this thread to prove it...

No, let's just keep calling you a shill. It's shorter and more accurate. You don't promote anything, you dump IONs while claiming that it's a great investment.

You also post complete nonsense most of the time, wall-quote, quote yourself, mangle words of other posters, post irrelevant responses, and just outright lie. Maybe that's not trolling by some cherry-picked definition of trolling, which apparently only includes opponents of certain shitcoins, but you don't seem to have any serious intent to "promote" anything.

So how's that Facebook thing coming? Gravity completed yet? Next monthly game?
When the fuck are you gonna stop using "trolls" as an excuse? When? Fucking pathetic is what it is.

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... You fit the mold for a troll to a tee...

sharkie you made a post on ion community asking about who made that board up. it upset people so would you consider yourself a troll by your definition?

I don't think the definition of Troll includes someone posting a question about a legal issue?

https://ion.community/topic/25/ion-independent-dev-sponsoring-board-headed-by-ionomy-employee

you irritated some on there though and one called to have you banned from forum... it fits your troll definition so classifies you as one. how does that differ from others asking for incorporation proof thats legal too yet you call troll. so hypocrite or troll?

Jump to: