Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 157. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
I assume the 'functionality' he's referring to there is the ability to invite/request/gift lives to Facebook friends from within 'Crypto Gravity'. There's screenshots of the beta build that contains that floating around, I think on the ion.community site. Quite why Sharky couldn't just come out and tell us instead of the bizarre 'I know something you don't know' thing, I don't know -- but hey, I guess it makes him feel important.

https://ion.community/topic/37/crypto-gravity-3-2-21-for-ios-is-ready-to-test/2

I see they're still following Garza's tradition of starting a new forum every few months. Helps to hide various past blunders. And every new version has fewer users than the previous one, I guess that's a good sign too.

That's the thread I was thinking about.

Honestly I don't see the point in them having started ion.community as they clearly don't have enough engaged users to warrant it. If anything it just highlights the lack of interest in the project and things surrounding it, particularly in threads like the one where they bet on the score for a given weekly leaderboard position. I also noticed that the 'Ion Foundation' that they tried to start a couple of weeks ago appears to have fallen flat on it's face (you can see the total amount of ion raised here and an initial announcement here), which again is probably a decent measure of how many people are truly engaged enough as investors to really care and contribute to the 'project'.

Some chatter on slack this week from MrCoins et al about this being 'the last chance to buy cheap ion' with the upcoming 12 month staker release and reward drop. We shall see. The long silence (entirely predictable, of course, given their track record) from the team before even the first update to 'Crypto Gravity' is released to the public has meant that even what minuscule interest there was after ion got pumped has dwindled.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I assume the 'functionality' he's referring to there is the ability to invite/request/gift lives to Facebook friends from within 'Crypto Gravity'. There's screenshots of the beta build that contains that floating around, I think on the ion.community site. Quite why Sharky couldn't just come out and tell us instead of the bizarre 'I know something you don't know' thing, I don't know -- but hey, I guess it makes him feel important.

https://ion.community/topic/37/crypto-gravity-3-2-21-for-ios-is-ready-to-test/2

I see they're still following Garza's tradition of starting a new forum every few months. Helps to hide various past blunders. And every new version has fewer users than the previous one, I guess that's a good sign too.
@suchmoon Again you are incorrect about your Facebook gaming assumption. you are on the right track, it has to do with facebook....

the next release will contain this added functionality..

Perfect, I'm sure that whatever this functionality is it will be immensely enjoyed by every paycoiner's grandma. You can even reuse this ad, with some minor adjustments:

legendary
Ah yes, all those trendy young game players with their new fangled Facebook accounts. But seriously, isn't this just the same argument that was made for 'Crypto Gravity' and it's potential on the iOS Store and the Play Store? How's that panning out? I'm reasonably convinced that the lack of popularity is simply due to it being a bit of a poor product, rather than it needing to be on yet more platforms.

If mobile gaming has a somewhat... uhmmm... "casual" character then Facebook gaming even more so. Pretty much the opposite of niche retro platformer audience Gravity appears to cater for. Doesn't seem to be any rationale behind this, other than "oooh, Unity supports Facebook, millions of potential bagholders, moon".

@suchmoon Again you are incorrect about your Facebook gaming assumption. you are on the right track, it has to do with facebook....

Perfect, I'm sure that whatever this functionality is it will be immensely enjoyed by every paycoiner's grandma. You can even reuse this ad, with some minor adjustments:

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Ah yes, all those trendy young game players with their new fangled Facebook accounts. But seriously, isn't this just the same argument that was made for 'Crypto Gravity' and it's potential on the iOS Store and the Play Store? How's that panning out? I'm reasonably convinced that the lack of popularity is simply due to it being a bit of a poor product, rather than it needing to be on yet more platforms.

If mobile gaming has a somewhat... uhmmm... "casual" character then Facebook gaming even more so. Pretty much the opposite of niche retro platformer audience Gravity appears to cater for. Doesn't seem to be any rationale behind this, other than "oooh, Unity supports Facebook, millions of potential bagholders, moon".

legendary
You're a fucking whale, do it yourself. Why you whales haven't demanded this information from the start is beyond me. I know you don't care cause you only want to fleece people into buying your bags.

So, any game stats available? Like daily and weekly users. What are the daily downloads looking like? Let's say for the past 7 days. Or is that information super secret as well? If they don't post this data and the game is the core of the ION system, all you whales need stripped ofthat stupid fucking (paid for) title.

I think there was a picture of stripped WildShark floating around... I have a feeling that's not what you're looking for though Smiley

It's amazing that a year after the launch they finally show some fake concern about "transparency". Not gonna work, transparency is the enemy of laziness and incompetence and general scamminess. E.g. their semi-transparent gamer incentive fund doesn't show a single payout but there should have been about a dozen of those since Gravity launch:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?23.htm
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Any document that contains the addresses of all the premine(free) coins and the MasterNodes addresses said free coins created to create even more free coins?

The Ionomy Masternodes to support the 12 month stakers will be shut down at end of contract...

That is not what I asked and you know it. Reread what I asked. If you don't know the answer, say so. Please don't use my questions to accelerate your shitty, ignorant shill campaign. I realize you're an unoriginal leach, too dumb and ignorant to form your own thoughts. The characteristics of an investor the ION team wants and needs.

So again, where are the addresses to the premine coins and masternode addresses created from said premine coins?

Notice to any potential investors!!! Notice how WildShark dances around and avoids serious questions? One should ask him why that is. In 300+ pages, I haven't seen him even come close to accurately answering a question that was asked.
[/color]
@CrypoBuds I know that there is 300+ pages of you asking the same question when several people have answered it. I sorry that you don't like the answers to your question and continue to spam the question!!!

I don't dance around the question. Due to the project is currently set up that information can not come from private slack channels. I am currently a member of quite a few of these channels. I know the answer, I just can't tell you at that time.. I gladly post ION information that is publicly known...

I apologize, I didn't realize that the addresses for the teams MasterNodes were posted. Would you mind quoting where that was said?

Your quite welcome... and the answer was" The Ionomy Team will not make the MasterNodes addresses available to the public"

put this rant to bed please???

Your biggest impact to the "transparency" shown by the Ionomy team could come from you by providing Ionomy with a list of transparency stuff for them to display on the website. submit your list to Ionomy [email protected]

and post your list on BCT for discussion?

1. number of MNs hosted for Ionomy LTD customers

You're a fucking whale, do it yourself. Why you whales haven't demanded this information from the start is beyond me. I know you don't care cause you only want to fleece people into buying your bags.

So, any game stats available? Like daily and weekly users. What are the daily downloads looking like? Let's say for the past 7 days. Or is that information super secret as well? If they don't post this data and the game is the core of the ION system, all you whales need stripped ofthat stupid fucking (paid for) title.
legendary

Any document that contains the addresses of all the premine(free) coins and the MasterNodes addresses said free coins created to create even more free coins?

The Ionomy Masternodes to support the 12 month stakers will be shut down at end of contract...

That is not what I asked and you know it. Reread what I asked. If you don't know the answer, say so. Please don't use my questions to accelerate your shitty, ignorant shill campaign. I realize you're an unoriginal leach, too dumb and ignorant to form your own thoughts. The characteristics of an investor the ION team wants and needs.

So again, where are the addresses to the premine coins and masternode addresses created from said premine coins?

Notice to any potential investors!!! Notice how WildShark dances around and avoids serious questions? One should ask him why that is. In 300+ pages, I haven't seen him even come close to accurately answering a question that was asked.
[/color]
@CrypoBuds I know that there is 300+ pages of you asking the same question when several people have answered it. I sorry that you don't like the answers to your question and continue to spam the question!!!

I don't dance around the question. Due to the project is currently set up that information can not come from private slack channels. I am currently a member of quite a few of these channels. I know the answer, I just can't tell you at that time.. I gladly post ION information that is publicly known...

I apologize, I didn't realize that the addresses for the teams MasterNodes were posted. Would you mind quoting where that was said?

Your quite welcome... and the answer was" The Ionomy Team will not make the MasterNodes addresses available to the public"

put this rant to bed please???

Your biggest impact to the "transparency" shown by the Ionomy team could come from you by providing Ionomy with a list of transparency stuff for them to display on the website. submit your list to Ionomy [email protected]

and post your list on BCT for discussion?

1. number of MNs hosted for Ionomy LTD customers

legendary
HODL

[/color]

legendary
HODL
Paycoiner logic always consisted of quantity over quality. Get moar coins!

As usual, there'll be no response from WildShark until he wants to share some positively spun nonsense again. Thankfully both his and his pal's efforts at 'promoting' ion seem amusingly impotent as ion still struggles to gain widespread investor traction despite alt coins being in something of a bubble.

The world is the limit... All the game players usually have a Facebook account these days...

legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL
I want to know how to create a node,any document?

There are "How to do" in the Ionomy Wiki @ http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

or If you want to check out the current event with Ionomy @ http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=Current_events

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I want to know how to create a node,any document?
Speaking of which:

When is the complete version of Gravity coming?

There are many more "worlds" to add to the game so completion will take many months...

Speaking of which:
How many Facebook players does the "team" anticipate?

The world is the limit... All the game players usually have a Facebook account these days...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
im glad you feel entertained korvas  Cool maybe i can get the contact information of one of those fake bikini babes from the ionomy team? they look tanned

in other news: the company they "used" in singapore was struck off the records
STRIKING OFF
FIRST GAZETTE NOTIFICATION

726 201006641K GRAVAL PTE. LTD
https://www.acra.gov.sg/uploadedFiles/Content/Notices/Striking_off_of_Entities/First%20Gazette%20Company_25%20Jan%202017.pdf

Jump to: