Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 156. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
When the fuck are you gonna stop using "trolls" as an excuse? When? Fucking pathetic is what it is.

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... You fit the mold for a troll to a tee...

sharkie you made a post on ion community asking about who made that board up. it upset people so would you consider yourself a troll by your definition?

I don't think the definition of Troll includes someone posting a question about a legal issue?

https://ion.community/topic/25/ion-independent-dev-sponsoring-board-headed-by-ionomy-employee

you irritated some on there though and one called to have you banned from forum... it fits your troll definition so classifies you as one. how does that differ from others asking for incorporation proof thats legal too yet you call troll. so hypocrite or troll?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
So you can't be a troll if you own ION? That's what you're eluding to. There have been plenty of times where the "trolls", as you paycoiners like to shout, have brought up questions about the legal standing of things. All the while being called a troll, by YOU sharkie. YOU.

Pot meet kettle. Kettle meet pot.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
When the fuck are you gonna stop using "trolls" as an excuse? When? Fucking pathetic is what it is.

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... You fit the mold for a troll to a tee...

sharkie you made a post on ion community asking about who made that board up. it upset people so would you consider yourself a troll by your definition?

I don't think the definition of Troll includes someone posting a question about a legal issue?

https://ion.community/topic/25/ion-independent-dev-sponsoring-board-headed-by-ionomy-employee
legendary

legendary
HODL

You just defined paycoiner logic. If you ask questions, you're a troll. Why is that sharkie?

And by that definition, you yourself are a troll. Personally, I think you're more of a shill, but you always post irrelevant, off-topic messages to derail valid discussions. You purposefully only post positive data and beat around the bust when the subject of transparency. Greed fuels your intentions.

legendary
A slack member questioned about the negative reviews for Gravity. The response was typical: Its just the trolls leaving those reviews. Gravity is awesome.

This shit will never work. The team and the loyal Ionites think what they put out is amazing and revolutionary. Anything bad about Ionomy or Gravity is just the trolls rumbling.

did the team also highlight the fake reviews like been playing since i was 5? surely they are unbiased and would tell the truth.

truth is regardless of how polished and high quality the game is its boring and unengaging. just because team ion says its good doesnt mean people are interested. the games too simplistic and repetitive. all they change is where the platforms are.
How much ION do you need for a masternode?

20K IONs for a full masternode
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How much ION do you need for a masternode?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
A slack member questioned about the negative reviews for Gravity. The response was typical: Its just the trolls leaving those reviews. Gravity is awesome.

This shit will never work. The team and the loyal Ionites think what they put out is amazing and revolutionary. Anything bad about Ionomy or Gravity is just the trolls rumbling.

I bet they also think the bikini reviews were real.

And if those damn trolls hadn't dumped XPY it would have been $20  Roll Eyes
legendary
HODL

legendary
dev team of ION is too  humble,   but  the real problem is the game is too simple , need to do some wonderful game .

Really, that simple?  Grin

Well, the "team" had a year to do it. They even delayed the game to make it more "in-depth", "higher quality", etc. Turned out "incomplete".

You can't just expect them magically "do" something they're incapable (or don't have the intention) of doing. Especially when they're given cash upfront.
legendary
HODL
dev team of ION is too  humble,   but  the real problem is the game is too simple , need to do some wonderful game .

It took they way too long to produce a game that is this simple. People aren't going to wait for 8 months for 10 more levels when the first 10 only took them a day to get through. Which is already obvious. The Ionites don't see it as they see everything thhe team does is awesome, innovative and never done before. Sadly, all three of those beliefs are false and they won't realize it until UON gets rolled into yet another coin. 5th times a charm?
Activity: 910
dev team of ION is too  humble,   but  the real problem is the game is too simple , need to do some wonderful game .
Activity: 214
Merit: 113
This "foundation" thing is beyond ridiculous. The team has the 2.5 million dev bounty and 600k+ coins staked on top of it. Why don't they use it as intended?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?24.htm

It's truly amazing how this never-ending scheme is spawning various side schemes. Instead of doing what was promised they are coming up with new ways to extract money from bagholders. Seed funding, voting membership, WTF is wrong with these people. Get off your lazy asses and find a way to generate revenue that doesn't involve paycoinering.

Paycoinering. Excellent.

This just seems to me to be the usual life cycle of an alt coin stuff -- people try and start an independent crowd funding platform or 'foundation', it flops, eventually the followers of the coin fracture due to dissatisfaction with the way the 'official' group are running it/some controversy or scandal arises that means they can't continue running it, hastily formed foundation takes over, true believers bumble along, coin is essentially dead. Exactly what happened with XPY, in all honesty, but it's also happened in countless other altcoins. That's my take on it at least.

The reality is -- whether they've realised it yet or not -- that the official 'team' are just moving too ineptly and slowly for there to ever be any momentum or widespread interest in this project. Of course, that should have been obvious looking back again at how XPY.io was run.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This "foundation" thing is beyond ridiculous. The team has the 2.5 million dev bounty and 600k+ coins staked on top of it. Why don't they use it as intended?

It's truly amazing how this never-ending scheme is spawning various side schemes. Instead of doing what was promised they are coming up with new ways to extract money from bagholders. Seed funding, voting membership, WTF is wrong with these people. Get off your lazy asses and find a way to generate revenue that doesn't involve paycoinering.

Edit: Massive confidence in the market ahead of the reward reduction and the 12-month staker release. Only slightly photoshopped:

Don't forget that Ionomy already published one shitty smartphone game. Of course, what was promised a year ago was "one game a month". But you can't take everything literally. Ionomy is gawsome.
legendary

Edit: Massive confidence in the market ahead of the reward reduction and the 12-month staker release. Only slightly photoshopped:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
HODL
I also noticed that the 'Ion Foundation' that they tried to start a couple of weeks ago appears to have fallen flat on it's face (you can see the total amount of ion raised here and an initial announcement here), which again is probably a decent measure of how many people are truly engaged enough as investors to really care and contribute to the 'project'.

The ION Foundation is in the round 1 funding phase and looking for members of the community to donate so the round 1 goal is achieved!
https://ion.community/topic/28/ion-foundation-seeks-seed-funding-voting-members

Why does the team need more money? And why are ION team members allowed to be on a board that will fund their team?

For once I agree with you sharkie. It seems like the same old group of 20 people involved with everything. You need new blood to try to better influence the direction. You get input from the same people and the project turns stale, which seems apparent already.
I also noticed that the 'Ion Foundation' that they tried to start a couple of weeks ago appears to have fallen flat on it's face (you can see the total amount of ion raised here and an initial announcement here), which again is probably a decent measure of how many people are truly engaged enough as investors to really care and contribute to the 'project'.

The ION Foundation is in the round 1 funding phase and looking for members of the community to donate so the round 1 goal is achieved!
https://ion.community/topic/28/ion-foundation-seeks-seed-funding-voting-members
@suchmoon Again you are incorrect about your Facebook gaming assumption. you are on the right track, it has to do with facebook....

the next release will contain this added functionality..

Perfect, I'm sure that whatever this functionality is it will be immensely enjoyed by every paycoiner's grandma. You can even reuse this ad, with some minor adjustments:

I assume the 'functionality' he's referring to there is the ability to invite/request/gift lives to Facebook friends from within 'Crypto Gravity'. There's screenshots of the beta build that contains that floating around, I think on the ion.community site.

You forgot about Electrons???
Jump to: