Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 264. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Ionomy Updates

Hello ionomy,

Updates are abound as we head toward the holiday season!

ionomy will be switching into high gear over the next few weeks as we work toward the Crtypo Gravity beta, updates to the core coin code, and the expansion of the ionomy.com platform offerings.

ION testnet updated

Testing of the next ion wallet release has begun on the ion-testnet. This update will feature several GUI fixes and updates. In addition, this update will address the slow block time issues ion has experienced since launch. It is important to note the next wallet update will be a HARD FORK update, requiring all ION wallets to be updated to the latest version.

To assist with the testnet phase of the update please join us on ionomy slack by signing up at slack.ionomy.com and joining the #ion-testnet channel. Please watch this space for updates about the next phase of testnet testing and the future releases.

Buy ION Direct

Altcoin purchasing has been enabled for all ionomy users. Registered users can now purchase ION directly using nearly 40 Altcoins including Ethereum and Zcash. Simply click the new “Buy ION” tab, select the coin you’d like to exchange, and send to the generated address to receive ION directly to your ionomy account.

All ION purchased through the “Buy ION” page contributes directly to the market depth of ION. Currently set to automatically place a buy order of 15% below purchase price with the same total ION volume. Every direct buy using alternate currency will be used to build buy depth of ION directly on exchanges. 
•Example Transaction. User buys 5 ION at a value of .0002. And the user is credited 5 ION. Then a buy order is automatically placed on the exchange for 5 ION at the value of  0.000185

Are you Mining? Make sure you don't send coins directly from mining pools.  For best service please use private wallets when doing quick exchanges.  Please contact ionomy support if you encounter any issues.

As always ionomy thanks all of our customers. We’d like to extend a special acknowledgment to our ion-testnet testers for their ongoing contributions to the core code and the coming update.

Keep an eye on your email, ionomy.com and ionomy slack in the coming days and weeks for more news about the next phase of ionomy.

Regards,

The ionomy Team

What happens if there isn't enough IONs available to fill the buy order? What if people don't want to sell their IONs for 15% below the price they purchased at?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Ionomy Updates

Hello ionomy,

Updates are abound as we head toward the holiday season!

ionomy will be switching into high gear over the next few weeks as we work toward the Crtypo Gravity beta, updates to the core coin code, and the expansion of the ionomy.com platform offerings.

ION testnet updated

Testing of the next ion wallet release has begun on the ion-testnet. This update will feature several GUI fixes and updates. In addition, this update will address the slow block time issues ion has experienced since launch. It is important to note the next wallet update will be a HARD FORK update, requiring all ION wallets to be updated to the latest version.

To assist with the testnet phase of the update please join us on ionomy slack by signing up at slack.ionomy.com and joining the #ion-testnet channel. Please watch this space for updates about the next phase of testnet testing and the future releases.

Buy ION Direct

Altcoin purchasing has been enabled for all ionomy users. Registered users can now purchase ION directly using nearly 40 Altcoins including Ethereum and Zcash. Simply click the new “Buy ION” tab, select the coin you’d like to exchange, and send to the generated address to receive ION directly to your ionomy account.

All ION purchased through the “Buy ION” page contributes directly to the market depth of ION. Currently set to automatically place a buy order of 15% below purchase price with the same total ION volume. Every direct buy using alternate currency will be used to build buy depth of ION directly on exchanges. 
•Example Transaction. User buys 5 ION at a value of .0002. And the user is credited 5 ION. Then a buy order is automatically placed on the exchange for 5 ION at the value of  0.000185

Are you Mining? Make sure you don't send coins directly from mining pools.  For best service please use private wallets when doing quick exchanges.  Please contact ionomy support if you encounter any issues.

As always ionomy thanks all of our customers. We’d like to extend a special acknowledgment to our ion-testnet testers for their ongoing contributions to the core code and the coming update.

Keep an eye on your email, ionomy.com and ionomy slack in the coming days and weeks for more news about the next phase of ionomy.

Regards,

The ionomy Team

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wonder when people would be convinced ION is no scam? You need coincode? Features? Ledger for ant assets and/or spendings? People signing documents? More time? More commitment? More hours? More info? More value? Higher price? Other partners? More trading volume?

... when will you rest assured?

I would start considering the possibility of ION not being a scam if Ionomy

* posts all the premine addresses
* posts the addresses of all team stakers/masternodes
* posts the burn addresses of all XPY that were exchanged into ION
* shows the registration of Ionomy PTE in Singapore
* publishes one game a month like they announced they would
* stops selling offchain tokens such as "atoms" and "electrons" that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency
* stops selling hyperinflating wallets that have nothing to do with real POS
* stops selling pretty PNG files (aka "skins") for their version of hashlets
* starts giving real answers to questions in their public forum thread instead of giving useless pseudo answers in a chat

That would be a start.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I wonder when people would be convinced ION is no scam? You need coincode? Features? Ledger for ant assets and/or spendings? People signing documents? More time? More commitment? More hours? More info? More value? Higher price? Other partners? More trading volume?

It depends on how far you're willing to bend the definition of "scam".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scam

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

It looks like the easiest way to make it "not a scam" would be to operate honestly and without deception. That's going to be impossible with characters like MrCoins, WildShark, korvas128, and others shilling for ION.

This question could be a good candidate for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document... document the "real" answer to when is ION a scam?? and the shilling by the BCT trolls will stop???

Case in point.

This question could be a good candidate for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document... document the "real" answer to when is ION a scam?? and the shilling by the BCT trolls will stop???
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

legendary
HODL
@cryptobuds

Lets analyse it and maybe wildshark can clarify.. based on his picture for services

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Store -  Cost of the new skins are coins for the Ionomy

Exchange - A service fee for each trade is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives & Electrons are sold to game player... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales, Founders & Ionomy Team

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the investor coin.

Atoms -Profit is made here when Atoms are transferred between owners (auction fee).

Electrons - No profit here

Subscription - profit here for all the coin.

I added in info about all the profit that is made... So you now know that Ionomy has been successful making coins for the last six months and had plenty of coin to prime the "Buy ION" pool without using the premined coins from IOC...

Thanks for spelling it out to CryptoBuds and Suchmoon

@suchmoon here's your proof that "Ionomy funds" exist and Ionomy didn't need to use the premined coin to support a new Ionomy service. When are you going to learn that the Ionomy business model will have Ionomy company running well into the future...

I wait to see the unbiased "right" answer you add to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda showing all the services that Ionomy does provide...

@Wildshark - how is that proof? You posted a response and say its proof because you said so. This is not PROOF. Remember when people said the world was flat? Apparently it was proof because people said it was. Amazing what happened when people said around the entire circumference of the planet and found out it was indeed round.

Post HOW its PROOF. Provide backing evidence i.e. via blockchain etc. Someones words aren't proof. If you believe they are then i'll make a statement and because i said it is you can then take that as proof.

Just wait for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document that has the proof... her answers are unbiased "real" answers with linked in proof... In the meantime she can cry any story that Bitcointalk users will listen too... My answers are biased because I am a Whale in the Ionomy system and did my homework to properly test the new "Buy ION" service...

Would you give it a rest with your suchmoon obsession? Every response you make you have to mention suchmoon. Do everyone a favor and just ask him out already and get the weird obsession outta here. How about WildShark answer the question or just simply ignore it. You don't have to shout "first" then blab something about suchmoon, to feel important. Sharkie, you're the face of ION, you're important enough.

Once again you jump to the defence of suchmoon.... she's a multi alts big boy than can look after itself  Grin

Since when do you speak for everyone why don't YOU do everyone a favor and just speak for yourself.

And I guess you can stick hypocrite on your list of defects as it's okay for suchmoon to pull wild into discussions and make fun of him but not the other way round

Once again you jump to the defense of WildShill. I guess I can put hypocrite on your long list of defects. Why don't you do everyone a favor and speak just speak for yourself.

There is no reasoning with you. I'm not jumping to the defense of suchmoon. I'm questioning the creepy obsession you, WildShill and boki have with suchmoon. It's quite weird and you try and use it to invalidate everything. Old tricks, get some new ones. Stick whatever the fuck you want to on my list of personal defects, whatever makes you feel better. At least I'm not an ignorant ION shill like yourself.

I'd ask you questions about the pool of IONs, but you're not here to answer questions. Personally, I think you're not intelligent enough to realize what is happening.  

This useless thread should be deleted.

You protect Suchmoon at every opportunity

You complain about boki15 at every opportunity

suchmoon CryptoBuds whilst your quite clever with your posts the problem you have is your post history.

Your post history = zero credibility to anything ION related

Before anyone takes any advice from you they need to read your past postings first

Your post history = zero credibility = something you created = very funny as whatever anyone says about you it nothing compared to how over time you've undermined yourself  Grin

This is why you want the thread deleted

And i don't need any credibility. You want the best of both worlds? You call me a troll then expect me to have credibility? Paycoiner logic may be more prevalent that I first thought.

Remember, I'm not the one peddling financial products, I don't need credibility. Now you on the other hand, need credibility very bad and you may have been destroying that day and and day out with all your posts. But you support ION, so none of that matters.

And I hate to burst your bubble (I know you think you have everything all figured out in the world) but I could give two shits what anyone thinks about my post history.

Before anyone takes any advice and listens to the likes of korvas (especially) WildShark or boki, needs to seriously look at their post history. They'll see tireless shilling while tirelessly avoiding and dancing around questions.
legendary
The email from Ionomy describing the new "ION Buy" service will be out soom!!!

So Ionomy afforded one more paid shill who praises their shitcoin. Congratulations. Such innovate.

In case you're wondering where ionomy finds such devoted customers... well, they don't, the other-guy-that-shall-not-be-mentioned-in-this-thread did.

http://archive.is/x49aX

Looks like Ionomy can't get rid of the GAW/Paycoin stench. They even employ the same astroturfers.
legendary
HODL

So Ionomy afforded one more paid shill who praises their shitcoin. Congratulations. Such innovate.

This definitely doesn't seem rehearsed at all... /s
legendary

In case you're wondering where ionomy finds such devoted customers... well, they don't, the other-guy-that-shall-not-be-mentioned-in-this-thread did.

http://archive.is/x49aX

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Is there a target set for the number of pages full of trashtallk you want  to produce? If > 250 I'd say you better hurry.... well, you'll find a way, i'm sure :-)

At least I now added my contribution.

legendary
@mprep
Can you ask hillariousandco to help you with your suchtarded mess out? If not, why dont you just close it and delete it like your suchtarded cryptofuck buddie suggests now all the time? If it's because Smiley I was telling you the same and you ignored it, lol, yeah, then I guess this is obviously another public denounce from you of yourself! That's best Smiley, you prove it on doings.

Now get better some help or leave it at all

@mprep, can you please teach bokitard how to post on topic? The dumb shitter keeps shitting up this thread.

You protect Suchmoon at every opportunity

You complain about boki15 at every opportunity

suchmoon CryptoBuds whilst your quite clever with your posts the problem you have is your post history.

Your post history = zero credibility to anything ION related

Before anyone takes any advice from you they need to read your past postings first

Your post history = zero credibility = something you created = very funny as whatever anyone says about you it nothing compared to how over time you've undermined yourself  Grin

This is why you want the thread deleted

Let's get back on topic. Here are some questions that were still not answered by the team that started this ION thread:

What happened to Ionomy's promise of "one game a month"?
What are the ION premine addresses (all of them)?
What are the burn addresses of XPY exchanged into ION (all of them)?
What are the addresses of the team's ION stakers?
Are Atoms unregistered securities?
Where is proof for Ionomy PTE being a registered company in Singapore? Is it still delayed because of bureaucracy like Ionomy claimed?
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
https://i.gyazo.com/5f615974b5a5488c329160b0383b7429.gif
legendary
Just wait for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document that has the proof... her answers are unbiased "real" answers with linked in proof... In the meantime she can cry any story that Bitcointalk users will listen too... My answers are biased because I am a Whale in the Ionomy system and did my homework to properly test the new "Buy ION" service...

No matter how many times you keep whining about my FAQ it's not gonna make your own claims any more credible. You said ionomy made enough profit to fund the new ION buying "service" yet you don't know how much it actually was. That's fine. Nobody really expects any actual facts from you, it's just amusing to see you acting like you know something.
legendary
HODL
12 btc

Silly rde, that is all they raised for the ICO, remember😜
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
@cryptobuds

Lets analyse it and maybe wildshark can clarify.. based on his picture for services

Exchange - A service fee for each trade is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives & Electrons are sold to game player... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales, Founders & Ionomy Team

Atoms -Profit is made here when Atoms are transferred between owners (auction fee).

I added in info about all the profit that is made... So you now know that Ionomy has been successful making coins for the last six months and had plenty of coin to prime the "Buy ION" pool without using the premined coins from IOC...

@suchmoon here's your proof that "Ionomy funds" exist and Ionomy didn't need to use the premined coin to support a new Ionomy service. When are you going to learn that the Ionomy business model will have Ionomy company running well into the future...

I wait to see the unbiased "right" answer you add to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda showing all the services that Ionomy does provide...

@Wildshark - how is that proof? You posted a response and say its proof because you said so. This is not PROOF. Remember when people said the world was flat? Apparently it was proof because people said it was. Amazing what happened when people said around the entire circumference of the planet and found out it was indeed round.

Post HOW its PROOF. Provide backing evidence i.e. via blockchain etc. Someones words aren't proof. If you believe they are then i'll make a statement and because i said it is you can then take that as proof.

So you don't have any "proof" and instead just chuck an insult in to divert from answering that question is this correct?

Also i don't take and i don't believe suchmoon states the FAQ is PROOF in any way. Its a set of information with answers from areas. If it was a proof document against it then it would be called the Ion is a scam proof document. The FAQ has questions with answers from sources. It states on questions that don't have supporting evidence that there is no proof but according to ion. You don't like those statements you want them to read as proof.

Ionomy can provide the proof but they choose to say company confidential so in turn their response in the FAQ has to be they said that but can't provide proof stating company confidential. If you want it to be shown as proof then they have to drop that won't say line. Else the answer is "they won't say".

Also when are you going to answer that question about your statement for quarterly and monthly financials being checked.. you said you did you homework on the investment which by your definition of sane investing includes this but i can't track the financials down.. can you link to them for me? The singapore company page hasn't got any for over 3 years?Huh? im perplexed and want to be a sane investor and do background checks.
@cryptobuds

legendary
@cryptobuds

legendary
@cryptobuds

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Exchange - its a zero fee exchange right? No profit should be here. A service fee is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives sold... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales & Founders

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the coin.

Electrons - i have no idea but i suspect same as atoms above. No profit here

Stop changing my text and removing the quote to make it look like i said your included changes wildshark its bad forum etiquette. Instead of showing your changes you keep putting in advertisement bs. The question was how is there profit in those parts and you write shit like good amount due to heavy ultra awesome testing... simply put profit from lives sold.

So im going to ask you to redo this with your shown changes and not mine or else i recommend everyone ignore that post because its not mine i did NOT say what you are implying.

Also the staking coins NO PROFIT IS MADE... its how the team makes money on it. Explain to me how stakers users have which ionomy gives more rewards for makes ionomy profit if they AREN'T using the premine or interest from the premine to distribute like you said they aren't.

Cut out the misleading quotes wildshark or i recommend everyone does the same thing to you with misrepresenting your posts, changing them and then thanking you like you do for other people.
12 btc

I'm going have to shoot you now that you let out the secret....
Jump to: