Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 262. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At the end of each month the top 3 ionomy investors will be awarded a 90 day bonus staker worth up to 1000 ION.
This is so incredibly stupid, I am sure paycoiners will love it. Is it the innovation you were talking about, WildShark?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I find it quite entertaining reading BTC bag holders cry SCAM when BTC is in question itself… Chinese miners own 51% of the network, free power to mine and dump, price manipulation, don’t know who the creator is that owns an estimated 1 Million BTC.  HAHA… Find a new argument!

So Chinese miners owning 51% of the network means BTC is awful, but team ION having an uknowable amount of coins is not a problem?

BTC being a terrible or great investment has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is zero reason for anyone with a functioning brain to buy ions.

POW is dead...
time for POS to immerge...
those with a functioning brain will have IONs when Bitcoin "Crashes"...

immerge? Is that part of your new language like "edgey" and "imminent" with a new definition?

How will it immerge? Why on earth would someone buy ions? what is the purpose? Bitcoin may crash, but at least it has some uses right now. Bitcoin crashing will not make your shitcoin useful. They can both suck.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
The more ION you buy and hold on ionomy, the better your chances of winning!

Yep, sounds stupid enough to be an ionomy promotion, I approve. Sharkie, make sure to get first place. I'm rooting for you.

If you win or someone gifts you ions. If you sell them, how will you pay tax on them? Do you pay tax on your income in crypto?

Everyone you are asking owns now ION you fucking moron. If you want to know how people pay taxes on ION, ask korvas or WildShark. If you want to know about Bitcoin taxes, start a new thread geared towards the country you live in.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Yep, sounds stupid enough to be an ionomy promotion, I approve. Sharkie, make sure to get first place. I'm rooting for you.

If you win or someone gifts you ions. If you sell them, how will you pay tax on them? Do you pay tax on your income in crypto?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
HODL
Ionomy Updates

Hello ionomy,

The platform update train keeps rolling! Starting today*, ionomy will introduce the Investor of the Month competition. This ionomy platform feature is made with ION traders and investors in mind. The more ION you buy and hold on ionomy, the better your chances of winning!

At the end of each month the top 3 ionomy investors will be awarded a 90 day bonus staker worth up to 1000 ION. For full rules and details please see the information below, or log in to ionomy.com and click the new “Investor Competition” link in the Exchange tab.

*Please note: The November competition will have a shorter timeframe, which ends on Nov 30. The first full month will begin Dec 1.

COMPETITION RULES

The goal of the competition is to buy more ION than any other user on the platform monthly, either using the “Buy ION” feature or the Exchange.

To calculate the winner we use the following criteria:
•The user total is calculated on a per month basis.
•User can use the “Buy ION” feature to increase their total.
•User can use the ionomy Exchange to increase their total.
•Any ION sold via the exchange will be subtracted from the monthly total.
•Any ION withdrawn from ionomy will be subtracted from the monthly total.
•Any other ION payouts such as from stakers will not count towards the user's monthly total.

Example: User 1 buys 500 ION via "Buy ION" and 1000 ION via "Exchange".  (1500 ION)
 User 1 withdraws 250 ION from the platform. (1500 - 250 = 1250 ION)
 User 1 sells 100 ION via "Exchange".  (1250 - 100 = 1150 ION)
 User total for that month would be 1150 ION

Black Friday

Watch your email and ionomy.com for a surprise Black Friday promo. This one could go all the way to eleven…..

As always: Thank you to all of our users!
 We wish you the best for the upcoming holiday season.

Regards,  The ionomy Team

They are really having a contest of who can buy the most ION in a month? WTF?!?
legendary
HODL
I find it quite entertaining reading BTC bag holders cry SCAM when BTC is in question itself… Chinese miners own 51% of the network, free power to mine and dump, price manipulation, don’t know who the creator is that owns an estimated 1 Million BTC.  HAHA… Find a new argument!

So Chinese miners owning 51% of the network means BTC is awful, but team ION having an uknowable amount of coins is not a problem?

BTC being a terrible or great investment has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is zero reason for anyone with a functioning brain to buy ions.

POW is dead...

I want the shit your smoking!
Activity: 1344
Ionomy Updates

Hello ionomy,

The platform update train keeps rolling! Starting today*, ionomy will introduce the Investor of the Month competition. This ionomy platform feature is made with ION traders and investors in mind. The more ION you buy and hold on ionomy, the better your chances of winning!

At the end of each month the top 3 ionomy investors will be awarded a 90 day bonus staker worth up to 1000 ION. For full rules and details please see the information below, or log in to ionomy.com and click the new “Investor Competition” link in the Exchange tab.

*Please note: The November competition will have a shorter timeframe, which ends on Nov 30. The first full month will begin Dec 1.

COMPETITION RULES

The goal of the competition is to buy more ION than any other user on the platform monthly, either using the “Buy ION” feature or the Exchange.

To calculate the winner we use the following criteria:
•The user total is calculated on a per month basis.
•User can use the “Buy ION” feature to increase their total.
•User can use the ionomy Exchange to increase their total.
•Any ION sold via the exchange will be subtracted from the monthly total.
•Any ION withdrawn from ionomy will be subtracted from the monthly total.
•Any other ION payouts such as from stakers will not count towards the user's monthly total.

Example: User 1 buys 500 ION via "Buy ION" and 1000 ION via "Exchange".  (1500 ION)
 User 1 withdraws 250 ION from the platform. (1500 - 250 = 1250 ION)
 User 1 sells 100 ION via "Exchange".  (1250 - 100 = 1150 ION)
 User total for that month would be 1150 ION

Black Friday

Watch your email and ionomy.com for a surprise Black Friday promo. This one could go all the way to eleven…..

As always: Thank you to all of our users!
 We wish you the best for the upcoming holiday season.

Regards,  The ionomy Team

POW is dead...
legendary
Here are some questions to Adam Huey Matlack or other Ionomy members (not shills and bagholders):

What are the premine addresses of ION?
What are the burn addresses of all XPY that got exchanged to ION?
What are the addresses of the team's masternodes?
Why is there not "one game a month" yet?
Where is proof for Ionomy PTE being a registered company in Singapore?
Are Atoms registered as securities?
How exactly does it work when an electron "electrifies" a staker so it can create more ION than before?

Simply address, is an identifier of 26-35 alphanumeric characters, beginning with the number 1 or 3, that represents a possible destination for a bitcoin payment. Addresses can be generated at no cost by any user of ionomy. You should maybe read this.

This shows your knowledge about crypto. It has been replied with first question, look up addresses. Maybe you mean proof of burn Smiley? You can read up here.

Look for them in the blockchain. You dont need to be genious to find them. If you find them Smiley, post them to prove us your knowledge is not 0 Smiley.

Because they did not reach the goal to release it yet. Do you believe all ads on TV? Its not your business which difficulties they had, as well as its not your money which is invested and as well it is not your companies reputation which gets harmed by only the fact of delay. If you all dont lie, then nothing else was not expected and so they did 100% fill your expectations.

Where is any authority asking for that or anything similar? You are only troll and there is even nobody of their community here, why should anybody discuss with you legal side of grounding a company? What is your qualification to threat this inormation? What is the gain for ionomy to explain you this?

So I just hit the "unignore" button on your account, boki - and what I read is not very satisfying.
Firstly, the question about the XPY "burn" addresses was not replied to in a satisfying matter, because the addresses have not been disclosed fully. We got an incomplete list.
Furthermore, I don't need "authority" to ask for proof of Ionomy being a registered company. Ionomy says its a registered company but can't prove it, and I am asking about it. Do you understand that? Why would I need fucking "authority" from you or anyone else to ask about that? Fuck "authority". Ionomy wants people to invest in their coin so questions will be asked. So far Ionomy did not prove it's a company, and that speaks for itself.
The rest of your answers is equally ridiculous. Ads on TV? What does that have to do with anything I asked? Shut the fuck up if you can't provide anything useful. I asked for answers by Matlack or another Ionomy leader, not by you clueless clown.
And back to ignore mode you go.

Activity: 742
Here are some questions to Adam Huey Matlack or other Ionomy members (not shills and bagholders):

How exactly does it work when an electron "electrifies" a staker so it can create more ION than before?

Simply address, is an identifier of 26-35 alphanumeric characters, beginning with the number 1 or 3, that represents a possible destination for a bitcoin payment. Addresses can be generated at no cost by any user of ionomy. You should maybe read this.

This shows your knowledge about crypto. It has been replied with first question, look up addresses. Maybe you mean proof of burn Smiley? You can read up here.

Look for them in the blockchain. You dont need to be genious to find them. If you find them Smiley, post them to prove us your knowledge is not 0 Smiley.

Because they did not reach the goal to release it yet. Do you believe all ads on TV? Its not your business which difficulties they had, as well as its not your money which is invested and as well it is not your companies reputation which gets harmed by only the fact of delay. If you all dont lie, then nothing else was not expected and so they did 100% fill your expectations.

Where is any authority asking for that or anything similar? You are only troll and there is even nobody of their community here, why should anybody discuss with you legal side of grounding a company? What is your qualification to threat this inormation? What is the gain for ionomy to explain you this?

And as last Smiley, WTF has it to do with crypto or any kind of freedom?

So far, if you are a business owner who wants to deal with a company in-/outside of your own economic zone, you are still able to retrieve this information. In many countries companies until some size are even not properly registered and you have to contact directly the company to get information, if they refuse, well, your only last chance is to check them, but why if they even dont want to deal with you?

Beside all that, you seem to have missed completly anything regarding word "study". You have 0 clue about business, 0 clue about crypto, 0 clue about law, 0 clue about international law, 0 clue about all sciences which are ontopic.

As last, you as a person are ignorant Smiley stupid and nothing knowing puppy account, but even this is a shame.

Who towed you they are securities at all? If they are registered as securities, then they are securites, as long as not, they are not. Where is any authority raising this in public, Smiley suchmoon has online Smiley available SEC number and she can call, suchmoon, where is SEC if you are not bullshitting Smiley around? Suchmoon, show me the law for a company in Singapure and show me all definitons regarding all laws that you are clueless about and then we could start correct interpretation and maybe discuss. And yeah, what has SEC to do outside US? You clearly see that bad wording and all the bullshit that you do is not playing out like you did imagine. Maybe switching brain on and let's dicuss like adults? For that you would need to change moderator, add additional moderator, delete all names that you and your buddies published illegaly. If you decided that they should stay, please provide sources for this, as this has to be legally acquiered data, which is not. Then we will speak about you, your intimidation methods and commitment to crime.

When all this is discussed and clearly publicly visible, then I might reply you to all this question in more clear than "general" already explained.

So, all your questions are replied, you asked the same 1000 times, still, you will not understand it asking again and again the same question. This is spamming.

Does anybody of you think about future, what you do and that this all is public? Could it have influence in any part of your life in future? Yes, this is the reason cryptofuck wants this thread deleted Smiley
legendary
boki, I'm not reading all that shit you just posted, but I did see your threat to have me prosecuted again for the imaginary crimes I have committed. Can you let me know about when that's going to happen? I'm trying to set up my calendar for the upcoming year, seems like a trip to jail would be helpful.

Still no imminent release of the game?

Is the problem that you people that bought these coins speak a different language than standard English?

That might actually explain everything. Maybe you guys are speaking some different dialect of English that we don't understand, and all these hare brained schemes actually have a change of succeeding in your language, so the only thing to worry about is a scam, not just a shitty investment that has no purpose.
legendary
Here are some questions to Adam Huey Matlack or other Ionomy leaders (not shills and bagholders):

Where are the monthly games?
legendary
HODL
You may be the most ignorant, stupid shitting shithead I have ever seen. Are you capable of writing a coherent paragraph? Oh ya, I reported it as off topic as well.

Because of non-sensical rambling such as the one above here, this thread should be deleted.

Thanks for providing us enough info that we should not assume anything about your intellectual level, we see it clearly.

Anytime. And thanks for the post, it says a lot about your intellectual level as well you shitting shittard rambler.

You know why no one takes you seriously? Read one of your posts and it will all make sense to you.
legendary
HODL
You may be the most ignorant, stupid shitting shithead I have ever seen. Are you capable of writing a coherent paragraph? Oh ya, I reported it as off topic as well.

Because of non-sensical rambling such as the one above here, this thread should be deleted.
legendary

legendary
HODL
I find it quite entertaining reading BTC bag holders cry SCAM when BTC is in question itself… Chinese miners own 51% of the network, free power to mine and dump, price manipulation, don’t know who the creator is that owns an estimated 1 Million BTC.  HAHA… Find a new argument!

If BTC didn't exist, neither would ION. Maybe you're on to something here.

Two completely different projects, horribly messed up logic. Such is ION reasoning.

ION reasoning would be to get rid of the Bitcoin dependence in Ionomy... go directly to the dollar...

What's holding them back? Why don't they accept the dollar then? It seems like they really want BTC however.

Move ION to the dollar and get it the fuck off the Bitcoin forum.
I find it quite entertaining reading BTC bag holders cry SCAM when BTC is in question itself… Chinese miners own 51% of the network, free power to mine and dump, price manipulation, don’t know who the creator is that owns an estimated 1 Million BTC.  HAHA… Find a new argument!

Two completely different projects, horribly messed up logic. Such is ION reasoning.

ION reasoning would be to get rid of the Bitcoin dependence in Ionomy... go directly from ION to the dollar...
legendary
HODL

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Jump to: