Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 260. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Are you fucking kidding me? A black skin? I'm African American and I take great offense to this. What kind of ignorant, bigotted fucks are running that "organization"? Please remove this post.

I was hoping this is some kind of a sick joke by Sharkie but no, they are indeed selling black skins in the ionomy store.

Just when I thought the whole thing is already at the bottom of the shitcoin cesspool.

It is just a PNG... or is it a kewl skin that does special things
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Are you fucking kidding me? A black skin? I'm African American and I take great offense to this. What kind of ignorant, bigotted fucks are running that "organization"? Please remove this post.

I was hoping this is some kind of a sick joke by Sharkie but no, they are indeed selling black skins in the ionomy store.

Just when I thought the whole thing is already at the bottom of the shitcoin cesspool.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Isn't this "contest" basically a company planned pump n dump? Don't tell me after the contest is over that people aren't gonna sell their IONs so they can finally realize some profit. Well, there is paycoiner logic in play here. You haven't lost if you haven't sold...

New Skin:

Adds 11% to your base rate.. double rate if you apply Electrons

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Isn't this "contest" basically a company planned pump n dump? Don't tell me after the contest is over that people aren't gonna sell their IONs so they can finally realize some profit. Well, there is paycoiner logic in play here. You haven't lost if you haven't sold...

New Skin:

Oh, a new Hashlet. Gawsome.

New Skin:

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Wow, I come back months later, and it's like the same thing... almost exactly .... Sharkie still shilling. Whatever happened to poor old Boki, btw? Tongue

Also, when is the game release, still in beta?  Roll Eyes
legendary
HODL
legendary
Sharkie, just please keep buying them IONs and don't sell any. Remember, I'm rooting for you to win this thing.
not that there was any doubt, but sharkie quoting coin market cap after saying how useless it is every time it showed a low price proves what an absolute piece of shit he is

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
not that there was any doubt, but sharkie quoting coin market cap after saying how useless it is every time it showed a low price proves what an absolute piece of shit he is
legendary
HODL
If they would pay them bounties in BTC (they seem to be collecting a lot of that lately) they may get solved a hell of a lot quicker. If the team doesn't want ION why would an outside dev want it?

Why use anything else but IONs:

Ask the team you praise day in and day out you moron. Two promotions within a month all taking your BTC. With your statement, why didn't they accept ION instead?  You love digging holes for yourself, don't you WildShill?
legendary
If they would pay them bounties in BTC (they seem to be collecting a lot of that lately) they may get solved a hell of a lot quicker. If the team doesn't want ION why would an outside dev want it?

958 dollars of 24 hour trading volume, created by your bot. Gawsome.

legendary
HODL
legendary

Did you make this yourself?

I would love to if I could and have the time.
The wallet is based on bitcoinj (now ionj). It is used/forked by almost every bitcoin based coin that has a java implementation.
The wallet code is forked from @HashEngineering's work. He did an awesome job on Dash for example.

I modified both sources to work with ION (basically mixing dash/darkcoinj and some other coin).
Ofcourse did some more work on gfx, checkpoints etc.

Took a lot of hours, but it is in alpha now finally! Many bugs to fix though

So you did ionj too? 20k bounty isn't it?
legendary
HODL
legendary
Hey, look, I found a cool website. It's where everyone can report information about unregistered securities (such as "atoms"), manipulation, insider trading (such as secret whale club dealings) and ponzi schemes (like the one WildShark described in a post lately).
https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

By all means go for it. You spent enough free time wasted trying to prove ion to be a scam,you obviously have lots of it to waste.
(Wasnt march 2015 when everybody found out they were not getting the $20 buyback for their paycoins?) It was a sunday when garza was supposed to announce the buyback and it came and went. Is it a coincidence that your account started the same time? Tell us again how 600 posts later and 2 years of time you spent how its just "to help others". Go ahead ill wait....

I didn't care about the buyback programm, because I never believed GAW's claims about a 20 dollar floor in the first place. Garza's announcements always seemed fishy, just as Matlack's announcements today. Halloween staker skins and "one game a month" are today what hashlets and 20 dollar floor were back then. And that's why there is no need to "prove" that ion is a scam. Ionomy has proven it already and keeps on proving it. "Ion investor competition"... please. A serious company would never do absurd nonsense like that, and people know it - which is the reason why ion is failing so hard. Furthermore, your signature still contains a lie. You're a lying ion shill, Rick.
legendary
I would attempt to sit in on a hangout every so often and you will get a decent idea of why and how the team does things and does not do them. You guys complain that the team does not leave the walled garden yet even suchmoon was offered to sit in on one and ask question but refused. I gotta say that kinda puts it on to you to find out the info if its offered to you and you refuse because its not relayed the way you expect.

Nice try. It's now my fault isn't it? Grin

What would be the point for me to sit in the hangouts? If I wanted to report anything from it I wouldn't have any source to reference so I would need to assert some sort of trust. And do that on ionomy's behalf. Pure bullshit. Ionomists should communicate themselves, or bear the criticism for not doing so. Even if there is no willingness to come to Bitcointalk there have been plenty of opportunities to do that on iontalk or slack.

I didnt say it was your fault it was an example. I can handle the criticism,im still here.

Example of what?

It was said numerous times in this thread - if you want answers go to slack. Some of us did. It was like pulling teeth and not much came out of it. Now it's hangouts where the info is? Come on.

The "team" relies on people NOT wanting transparency and NOT making informed decisions, it relies on "whales" and other assorted minions throwing money at them based on "trust" and being "nice". All this charade about not asking the right questions in the right place is meaningless, otherwise you whales would be the best informed and most helpful advocates of the project and not mindless shills repeating PR slogans.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey, look, I found a cool website. It's where everyone can report information about unregistered securities (such as "atoms"), manipulation, insider trading (such as secret whale club dealings) and ponzi schemes (like the one WildShark described in a post lately).
https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

By all means go for it. You spent enough free time wasted trying to prove ion to be a scam,you obviously have lots of it to waste.
(Wasnt march 2015 when everybody found out they were not getting the $20 buyback for their paycoins?) It was a sunday when garza was supposed to announce the buyback and it came and went. Is it a coincidence that your account started the same time? Tell us again how 600 posts later and 2 years of time you spent how its just "to help others". Go ahead ill wait....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I would attempt to sit in on a hangout every so often and you will get a decent idea of why and how the team does things and does not do them. You guys complain that the team does not leave the walled garden yet even suchmoon was offered to sit in on one and ask question but refused. I gotta say that kinda puts it on to you to find out the info if its offered to you and you refuse because its not relayed the way you expect.

Nice try. It's now my fault isn't it? Grin

What would be the point for me to sit in the hangouts? If I wanted to report anything from it I wouldn't have any source to reference so I would need to assert some sort of trust. And do that on ionomy's behalf. Pure bullshit. Ionomists should communicate themselves, or bear the criticism for not doing so. Even if there is no willingness to come to Bitcointalk there have been plenty of opportunities to do that on iontalk or slack.

I didnt say it was your fault it was an example. I can handle the criticism,im still here.
Jump to: