Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 265. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@cryptobuds

Lets analyse it and maybe wildshark can clarify.. based on his picture for services

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Store -  Cost of the new skins are coins for the Ionomy

Exchange - A service fee for each trade is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives & Electrons are sold to game player... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales, Founders & Ionomy Team

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the investor coin.

Atoms -Profit is made here when Atoms are transferred between owners (auction fee).

Electrons - No profit here

Subscription - profit here for all the coin.

I added in info about all the profit that is made... So you now know that Ionomy has been successful making coins for the last six months and had plenty of coin to prime the "Buy ION" pool without using the premined coins from IOC...

Thanks for spelling it out to CryptoBuds and Suchmoon

@suchmoon here's your proof that "Ionomy funds" exist and Ionomy didn't need to use the premined coin to support a new Ionomy service. When are you going to learn that the Ionomy business model will have Ionomy company running well into the future...

I wait to see the unbiased "right" answer you add to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda showing all the services that Ionomy does provide...

How much profit (revenue minus costs) did ionomy make in the 6 months they've been providing the "services"?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
this is just one example of many. its all in btc not ions. they dont want their coin

that 5% totally not coming from the premine
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
@cryptobuds

Lets analyse it and maybe wildshark can clarify.. based on his picture for services

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Exchange - A service fee for each trade is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives & Electrons are sold to game player... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales, Founders & Ionomy Team

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the investor coin.

Atoms -Profit is made here when Atoms are transferred between owners (auction fee).

Electrons - No profit here

I added in info about all the profit that is made... So you now know that Ionomy has been successful making coins for the last six months and had plenty of coin to prime the "Buy ION" pool without using the premined coins from IOC...

@suchmoon here's your proof that "Ionomy funds" exist and Ionomy didn't need to use the premined coin to support a new Ionomy service. When are you going to learn that the Ionomy business model will have Ionomy company running well into the future...

I wait to see the unbiased "right" answer you add to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda showing all the services that Ionomy does provide...
legendary
@cryptobuds

Buy Ion - There should be no profit here wildshark. The aren't using the premine nor coins generated from the premine correct? So i think its safe to say there is no profit here unless they are selling premine or premine coin interest? A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Store - This is the points store right? That means $3 = 1 point = item. This should be cost neutral as people are paying that for themselves unless they inflate xbox costs etc. Hence there shouldn't be a profit here. Cost of the new skins are coins for the Ionomy

Exchange - its a zero fee exchange right? No profit should be here. A service fee is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives sold... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales & Founders

Stakers - Profit here if people buy in btc skins and stuff... however where are the ions coming from that they gift people with higher rates? Shouldn't be the premine nor generated premine coins as interest as they don't do that right? So staker bonuses are actual a negative profit unless skin sales etc offset this. Profit is made by staking the coin.

Electrons - i have no idea but i suspect same as atoms above. No profit here

Subscription - profit here its likely btc for cheaper rate or something.

So does that sound about right wildshark? Want to clarify

So how much "profit" did ionomy make in 6 months? You're the "quarterly reports" guy so you must know this, right?
@cryptobuds

Buy Ion -  A service fee is being charged here that makes coins for Ionomy

Exchange - its a zero fee exchange right? No profit should be here. A service fee is charged if you didn't buy a subscription.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives sold... Good amount of ION coin here from heavy testing during alpha phase by Whales & Founders

Stakers -  Profit is made by staking the coin.

Electrons - i have no idea but i suspect same as atoms above. No profit here

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
@cryptobuds

Buy Ion - There should be no profit here wildshark. The aren't using the premine nor coins generated from the premine correct? So i think its safe to say there is no profit here unless they are selling premine or premine coin interest?

Store - This is the points store right? That means $3 = 1 point = item. This should be cost neutral as people are paying that for themselves unless they inflate xbox costs etc. Hence there shouldn't be a profit here.

Exchange - its a zero fee exchange right? No profit should be here.

Crypto Gravity - Profit here if lives sold...

Stakers - Profit here if people buy in btc skins and stuff... however where are the ions coming from that they gift people with higher rates? Shouldn't be the premine nor generated premine coins as interest as they don't do that right? So staker bonuses are actual a negative profit unless skin sales etc offset this.

Atoms - whale, insider trading club sales. This is a finite profit though as once atoms sold gone. Btw they apparently aren't securities but are rewards program yet you can transfer atom ownership to others in market sale which reward programs don't allow. Hence the personal reward loyalty program definition.

Electrons - i have no idea but i suspect same as atoms above

Subscription - profit here its likely btc for cheaper rate or something.

So does that sound about right wildshark? Want to clarify
legendary
"Ionomy Funds" are not defined in the white paper and are funds that Ionomy has earn as a company operating successfully for six months providing quite a few Ionomy services to the community. The "Ionomy Funds" have nothing to do with the premined coins generated at the beginning of the ION project.

Such as "earning" a million coins from staking funds that don't belong to them?

Here is a list of Ionomy services and the Ionomy company makes coins/funds off of every service except Electrons:
https://i.gyazo.com/664703bb5bc2fda76c81e96cef9e8b3e.gif

You would be amazed on how many IONs have been made from the lives bought during the alpha phase of the game!!!

Amaze me. How many?

You should become a Whale or Founder and then the company private info released by Huey would be available to you...

Wow. You're right. It's amazing. I would have to pay to get answers to questions. Forget the fact that it didn't quite work the last time. I'm sure this is now a completely different and extremely transparent operation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
"Ionomy Funds" are not defined in the white paper and are funds that Ionomy has earn as a company operating successfully for six months providing quite a few Ionomy services to the community. The "Ionomy Funds" have nothing to do with the premined coins generated at the beginning of the ION project.

Here is a list of Ionomy services and the Ionomy company makes coins/funds off of every service except Electrons:

You would be amazed on how many IONs have been made from the lives bought during the alpha phase of the game!!!

Amaze me. How many?

You should become a Whale and then the company private info released by Huey would be available to you...
Pay money and you too can be an exclusive insider trader too.

Alpha phase is just testers so its therefore the dire hard investors that are purchasing lives with fiat money. The actual test is release to a non associated investor base. It actually isn't a good metric to use when its forced purchases to test.

Ion's haven't been made either. The purchased lives are split 3 ways remember... exchange buy, points. Also remember that the ions purchased on the exchange are NOT given to the lives purchaser. I don't see that stated anywhere. I can only assume those purchased ions go to the ionomy people who then sell those ions back right? So regardless if there is indeed a purchase pool ionomy has no incentive to hold ions. They can simply sell back straight away into market for btc.

The worst thing about this is it all crumbles without actual buy support... the buy pool is useless and nullifies itself out. e.g.

Person spends $1 in gravity.
33c goes to buying ion from exchange that goes to team
team then sells that ion back to make 33c

so there is no actual movement.. the buyers still determine the books and by buyers i mean real buyers and not the buy pool gravity purchase stuff. Its all a red herring.

They are selling ions that nobody needs. They can't be used in games, i see no actual use... even the buy an xbox store comes from points (which mind you you end up paying for yourself... 1 point per $3)

Its just marketing and words there is no magic.
So to summarize, "imminent" game launch and being on other exchanges is longer than 10 days, and the new "feature" of giving team ION actual useful coins that they can turn into BTC and/or dollars in exchange for useless ions is a good thing.

Glad to see things moving along swimmingly.

The Ionomy ball is starting to roll...

To bad suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document can't keep up with the pace.. A lot of crypto people are depending on the "right" answers to IONs...

You proved time and time again that you are completely unable to provide any answer to any question. How many times do I have to ask before you say where the pool of coins is coming from.

Chill your jets.. I had to ask Huey and he just responded.. They are coming from Ionomy funds (not from the premined coins)
He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it... Sit back and watch the new service work as it is a big benefit for alt coin usage/mining!!!

@CryptoBuds I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

Why would I thank you? You didn't provide any answers. Coming from the Ionomy team pot but not saying where those coins come from is actually worse than ignoring the question. That makes it sound even shadier and I have a hunch that is what they are going for.

The coins are coming from coins earned by the Ionomy company for the last six months of operating services for the community. How else can I spell it out to you???

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
So to summarize, "imminent" game launch and being on other exchanges is longer than 10 days, and the new "feature" of giving team ION actual useful coins that they can turn into BTC and/or dollars in exchange for useless ions is a good thing.

To bad suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document can't keep up with the pace.. A lot of crypto people are depending on the "right" answers to IONs...

You proved time and time again that you are completely unable to provide any answer to any question. How many times do I have to ask before you say where the pool of coins is coming from.

Chill your jets.. I had to ask Huey and he just responded.. They are coming from Ionomy funds (not from the premined coins)
He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it... Sit back and watch the new service work as it is a big benefit for alt coin usage/mining!!!

@CryptoBuds I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

Why would I thank you? You didn't provide any answers. Coming from the Ionomy team pot but not saying where those coins come from is actually worse than ignoring the question. That makes it sound even shadier and I have a hunch that is what they are going for.

Amaze me. How many?

You should become a Whale or Founder and then the company private info released by Huey would be available to you...
legendary

Amaze me. How many?

legendary

He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it...

I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

What "ionomy funds"? There is no such thing in the whitepaper:

legendary

He also cited the Ionomy pots the funds are coming from and I'm not permitted to tell you that info as it is "company private". Feel free to ask this question to him in Ionomy slack to verify it...

I'm using my Whale status to get you answers on a Saturday... a "thanks" would be appreciated!

What "ionomy funds"? There is no such thing in the whitepaper:

http://archive.is/4DhcO#selection-749.0-763.67

Initial coin supply: 10,900,000 IONs
5 million IONs will be available through the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in exchange for BTC and a wide selection of other cryptocurrencies.
3.4 million IONs are allocated to ionomy.com and shall be distributed as structured incentives to gamers through the gaming applications designed by ionomy.com.
2.5 million IONs are reserved to pay bounties for coin development.

The only thing that comes close to "ionomy funds" is the 3.4 million gamer incentive coins, but those haven't been touched since Nov 3rd, looks like they even took them offline:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?25435.htm

How can it be "not from the premined coins" if ION was 100% premined? If it's from the 4 million coins staked since the ICO - which funds were used for staking? Customer coins? Gamer incentive coins? Bounty fund? Unsold ICO coins?

You're using your "whale status" to spread bullshit, which you either don't understand or deliberately support. You're not to be thanked or trusted.
The email from Ionomy describing the new "ION Buy" service will be out soom!!!
Pre-announcing announcement mails. That's another Garza right there.

I am aware of the new "Buy ION" service cause I was permitted early access to the service to provide testing of the new function. I did my homework and testing and feel comfortable about explaining the service since it has now been release to the public...

My benefit is because I am an active Whale in the Ionomy system and work with the "team"... something Garza didn't do...
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
The email from Ionomy describing the new "ION Buy" service will be out soom!!!
Pre-announcing announcement mails. That's another Garza right there.

Jump to: