Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 352. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I apologize for my aggressive post above. I told myself I would t do that anymore. He is the ICO address they posted on Slack: https://blockchain.info/address/1KMyLpXeT7CSwxJRgsouJ2oZCdFMnaFjVm

It appears all the BTC has been moved. The fact they converted the BTC to cash is very worrying. Is this not a crypto project? It just turned into a fiat project. It gives me the feeling that they don't truly believe in crypto. If they truly did, why did they convert to fiat? It seems this was the plan all along, why wasn't it presented up front? This seems like a cash grab. They wanted the cash and they got it and thought by not releasing the addresses it would never be discovered. Not too honest in my book.

The crypto turned to fiat project. Disappointing. Now they have cash, there is ZERO possibility of accountability for those funds now. ZERO! They have every excuse in the world now not to provide proof. The very reason crypto was created, for transparency. And they voided that part of a crypto project.

I don't feel this is a scam, but I do feel there are some shady things going on in the backend. And now there is no way to make sure the team is on the up and up and not being shady with the funds. They can say they didn't spend on cars and houses, but where is that proof now? It worries me as half of my brain wants to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the other half of my brain sees all these "tricks" that are happening and can't shake the fact that something shady is going on.

It is very possible scam project, without development, just give them money, ico investors are pathetic, shouldn't trust this kind of no id dev team. scam
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I apologize for my aggressive post above. I told myself I would t do that anymore. He is the ICO address they posted on Slack: https://blockchain.info/address/1KMyLpXeT7CSwxJRgsouJ2oZCdFMnaFjVm

It appears all the BTC has been moved. The fact they converted the BTC to cash is very worrying. Is this not a crypto project? It just turned into a fiat project. It gives me the feeling that they don't truly believe in crypto. If they truly did, why did they convert to fiat? It seems this was the plan all along, why wasn't it presented up front? This seems like a cash grab. They wanted the cash and they got it and thought by not releasing the addresses it would never be discovered. Not too honest in my book.

The crypto turned to fiat project. Disappointing. Now they have cash, there is ZERO possibility of accountability for those funds now. ZERO! They have every excuse in the world now not to provide proof. The very reason crypto was created, for transparency. And they voided that part of a crypto project.

I don't feel this is a scam, but I do feel there are some shady things going on in the backend. And now there is no way to make sure the team is on the up and up and not being shady with the funds. They can say they didn't spend on cars and houses, but where is that proof now? It worries me as half of my brain wants to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the other half of my brain sees all these "tricks" that are happening and can't shake the fact that something shady is going on.

Since hey are now dealing with Fiat and no crypto, is there any regulations or licenses they need to get in order to stay legit. Staying in crypto is different. Now they are a fiat based business. Just curious.
legendary
HODL
Hey WildShark! NEVER ask me to post any address ever! Why should I post my MN address when you and he ION team skate around the question? Fuck, they don't even have barely any BTC any more, turned it into cash. They don't even care about crypto for fucks sake. It's obvious, they only want the real world cash value from all of this.

The fact they converted BTC to cash really scares me. Now there is no accountability for those funds anymore. We will never see how those funds will be used. It's not a crypto project, it's a cash project. I let reading that his isn't about the money or getting rich. So why the conversion of BTC to cash? Is this not a blockchain project anymore???

They converted their BTC to cash. Can't be followed or traced now as they will state it's stupid to post the bank account number. They new exactly what hey we're doing and played everyone in crypto as a fool.

Fuck you ION! This may not be a scam but it sure is a dirty as fuck project.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Providing the single address would only prove a random wallet with many dollars in it. To verify this amount requires additional data that has only been released to the Whales and data computed from the Ionomy website at time of the ION ICO. I am sharing my approximate calculations and have never promised BTC addresses, as they have never been released by Ionomy management...

The single address is no good without the data for:
1) How much BTC was collected at ICO
2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars)
3) The rate of BTC at time of conversion to dollars and
4) The address of the non converted BTC funds.

None of the funds collected during ICO has been spent on hookers or blow...

There is a Bitcoin address with dollars in it? That's a new one.

And yes, a single address with the #1 amount would be good enough for a start.

Can you post a scam-o-meter? So we can see if we make any progress xD

4% scam [□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■] no scam 96%

Huey posted the BTC address on Slack. Would that make any progress? ^
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
@wildshark - you realise you are participating in insider trading right? insider trading is an illegal practice on stock exchanges and wouldnt be a big stretch applied to crypto exchanges...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Providing the single address would only prove a random wallet with many dollars in it. To verify this amount requires additional data that has only been released to the Whales and data computed from the Ionomy website at time of the ION ICO. I am sharing my approximate calculations and have never promised BTC addresses, as they have never been released by Ionomy management...

2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars)

And yes, a single the addresses with the #1 amount would be good enough for a start will not be provided by Sharky.

Sharky is not going to provide any of the 4 items required to compute this calculation....

The Coinbase address I was provided today had the DOLLARS in it. When are the BCT gang going to learn that the new projects are getting away from the Bitcoin dependency... POS is the wave of the future and holding your investment in dollars is much more stable... and I roll over in laughter when you compare this to prior projects!!!
and how can you be sure the money converted from BTC to $ was not spent on hookers and blow?? do u have daily access to the bank accounts?

Nice to see that the team doesn't really believe in crypto/ionomy thats why they converted some/lots/most into cash dollars

The Coinbase address I was provided today had the CASH/DOLLARS in it. When are the BCT gang going to learn that the new projects are getting away from the Bitcoin dependency... POS is the wave of the future and holding your investment in dollars is much more stable...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

And yes, a single address with the #1 amount would be good enough for a start.
Ok, it actually means you should not have shared this information, why did you still do it in public if you do not want to post it? And what do other investors say, I could imagine that not everybody is happy with you posting something that is marked as non public. Now you confused me, why did you say at all that you got it? And if you take part on meeting only for whales, could it maybe mean that information for whales should not be shared? All this sounds wrong if you ask me.

Activity: 742
Ok, it actually means you should not have shared this information, why did you still do it in public if you do not want to post it? And what do other investors say, I could imagine that not everybody is happy with you posting something that is marked as non public. Now you confused me, why did you say at all that you got it? And if you take part on meeting only for whales, could it maybe mean that information for whales should not be shared? All this sounds wrong if you ask me.
Like stated before, I assume you were given the address to post it, if you are somehow cofused, send it over PM to CryptoBudds as he asks all the time for them.

Come on, this is now 3 post asking the same, give the address so that people can calculate it who know how to do it correctly. If not, then dont say that you have/know it.

I was given the final data because I am one of the big investors in this project. The address is still considered to be "Company Private" and restricted to the Whales and Ionomy management. Providing the address would only prove a random wallet with some dollars in it. This is the best I can do...
Like stated before, I assume you were given the address to post it, if you are somehow cofused, send it over PM to CryptoBudds as he asks all the time for them.

Come on, this is now 3 post asking the same, give the address so that people can calculate it who know how to do it correctly. If not, then dont say that you have/know it.
If the address is no good, then you are fudding by pretending to have asked info but hiding it. I assume that you were given the address to post it here, please do this.

If he gave you them, then post them please, nobody cares if someone believes you, people want them to check them not to trust someone.

You know what would be positive? POST THE ADDRESSES! How many times does one have to ask a crypto project (yes crypto, the foundation of transparency) to post what should be public information from the start. Addresses or tell us what you all are hiding.

Huey provided the address of the ICO funds that have been converted into dollars and I can verify with my numbers that none of it has been spent on hookers or blow. I would provide this address but you do not trust the WildShark or his number I calculated!!!

The address is no good without the data for:
2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars) and
3) The rate of BTC at time of conversion to dollars.

My only claim is that my calculations come damn close to the amount in the dollars account provided by the boss man. And I can conclude that none of it has been spent yet...

Huey did a very smart buy when prices of Bitcoin was high, to convert most of the Bitcoin to Dollars...
If the address is no good, then you are fudding by pretending to have asked info but hiding it. I assume that you were given the address to post it here, please do this.

If he gave you them, then post them please, nobody cares if someone believes you, people want them to check them not to trust someone.

You know what would be positive? POST THE ADDRESSES! How many times does one have to ask a crypto project (yes crypto, the foundation of transparency) to post what should be public information from the start. Addresses or tell us what you all are hiding.

Huey provided the address of the ICO funds that have been converted into dollars and I can verify with my numbers that none of it has been spent on hookers or blow. I would provide this address but you do not trust the WildShark or his number I calculated!!!

2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars) and

Wow, supermarket test flourishes in this thread.

It is sad to admit that most in this thread are affected by room temperature IQ which seems to degrade their understanding level.

I agree on this with CryptoBudds:
This is a fucking crypto blockchain project, act like it

But buddy, take care, your friend/s are calling people idiots who invest. Your promise could bring you in situation of bad break up with cryptodolls and would probably ban you from their GB parties, like this thread for example.

I am amazed that moderation is really playing this sad denounce of themself by supporting such agenda like the one in this thread.

It is for sure ontopic to call me Ganza where the caller posts in accusation thread. What can it mean dear mods? Does it mean this person was not reading at all the thread and what it was about but still posted there without to understand what it was about. By your double standard you remove my post marking it offtopic. My posts are ontopic, it sadly has to do with this thread and liers and paranoid scambusters who break all rules do spread lies and use methods that are forbidden by law and for what? For ability to continue in same manner. I understand that if you remove only my posts, then for some it might look differently. This is amazing behaviour by forum staff members, I am not shocked, but still, it's low level quality, it does amaze me really. Silencing does not work out well every time like you seem to imagine, especially not on me.

clownius, you catched some light breeze, yes, if I appear, yes, in most cases you can be sure, something is wrong and you better read it twice.

It even did not start in this thread, but yeah, I think there are plenty posts that you would need to read up to understand it better, sadly you would need to ask me or bitcointalk staff to show you removed posts, Probably I will not find time to argue with you, means you should ask forum staff. Just a tipp if you do not want to blame yourself further, I already do compare your scale of inteligence to the one of Franzl.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
lots of new investors you say? you can probably count new addresses created this month with 1 hand

food for thought
legendary
HODL
You do realize the people that read this thread recognize your shilling and also recognize the fact that the address question has been poorly danced around for 140 plus pages. I don't think it's working out like you want to think it is, but by all means do enjoy your fantasy world.

You words mean jack shit till addresses are posted. This is a fucking crypto blockchain project, act like it. Post the addresses or every time you post your words are meaningless

Do keep on posting though, every time you post it's a negative hit for ION. People know exactly what you are doing. It's funny you think it's positive.

Jump to: