Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 374. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
@pixelpowered
lets create together new shitcoin. Its name should be "shitcoin". What should be different? We will implement PoS6, no PoW or PoS or any other PoX, only PoS6 which is the abbreviation for "Proof of shit".

We will have success. This is great example. ION thread has XPY giveaway where giveaway starter shows as an proof of BTC from Coinbase, probably even Ganza knew that xpy will never be on Coinbase, but this is great example of proof of shit Smiley.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d579e0809114fd506a8aca73bb6f8688efc7a7af7a10164ca320a69faf08d6a5

And you'll probably get another one - I must have fatfingered something idiotic on coinbase because the debit shows twice, one still pending. Anyway, enjoy Smiley

What do you say? I am sure we are able to implement this new PoS6 very fast.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The community masternode shop is now open to buy a SHARE or two for 50 ION a share. Need "small fish" ION investors to help fill this next community masternode!

Come and take a look at the improved website at https://ionnode.cf

"community masternode shop" - LOL. do you even realise how ridiculous this is?
The community masternode shop is now open to buy a SHARE or two for 50 ION a share. Need "small fish" ION investors to help fill this next community masternode!

Wildy, please take richards pass for OP account and update correct info. This thread can be full of shit (it is already) and first post of this thread does not include info it should have. What is ION at all who opens thread in one forum to present something without updating on it? You are the only from their community posting here some relevant information. Ask richards to give you over account or ask moderation to close this one and continue in another thread that you open.

Better is not to ask moderation of this thread that follows double standards, it is just suggestion in case that Richard refuses.
Activity: 1344

legendary
PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

I've communicated with SuchMoon via telepathic linkcoin  Grin
XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
!Being right is its own reward!
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I think we have ~4 hours to go until midnight UTC. And no, you can't forfeit the prize, how else do you think I'm gonna get rid of that shit?  Grin

Anyway, unless something extraordinary happens in the next 4 hours, please post your XPY address or at least a BTC address (in which case I will perform a ceremonial dump on Bittrex and send you the proceeds).

Congrats to o0o0 and owlcatz for being the first losers Wink. You were so close, maybe next time.

Hello suchmoon, do you remember that I wanted to change my guess of 40 to 0 when you said that all number will be rounded to 100s? But you didnt let me change it. So if we round 40 down to 0, I won, too, isn't that right?  

One number - one person, first come - first serve. pixelpowered was the first to grab the zero.

As for rounding - the number of downloads (not your guess) is rounded. E.g. if Google was showing something like 74 downloads it would be rounded to 100 and anyone who guessed 100 or was closest to 100 would win. Later turned out to be a moot point because Google actually presents rounded intervals, not to mention that the game didn't even make it into the store.

This was in the original rules, which you quoted when you posted "40":

[...]
Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

My guess is the first game will not be available in Google Play or AppStore, but a broken alpha version of it will be downloadable from the ionomy website to sideload onto an Android. Download numbers:  probably 40, because every single one of the Paycoin-ION shills and Paycoin-ION-bagholders will get it. Ionomy will not publish the real numbers and talk about "thousands" instead.

Yuh, and then you said only numbers rounded in steps of 100, and I asked to change my 40 to zero, and you said no we will leave it at that for now  :-(
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

I've communicated with SuchMoon via telepathic linkcoin  Grin
XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I think we have ~4 hours to go until midnight UTC. And no, you can't forfeit the prize, how else do you think I'm gonna get rid of that shit?  Grin

Anyway, unless something extraordinary happens in the next 4 hours, please post your XPY address or at least a BTC address (in which case I will perform a ceremonial dump on Bittrex and send you the proceeds).

Congrats to o0o0 and owlcatz for being the first losers Wink. You were so close, maybe next time.

Hello suchmoon, do you remember that I wanted to change my guess of 40 to 0 when you said that all number will be rounded to 100s? But you didnt let me change it. So if we round 40 down to 0, I won, too, isn't that right? 

One number - one person, first come - first serve. pixelpowered was the first to grab the zero.

As for rounding - the number of downloads (not your guess) is rounded. E.g. if Google was showing something like 74 downloads it would be rounded to 100 and anyone who guessed 100 or was closest to 100 would win. Later turned out to be a moot point because Google actually presents rounded intervals, not to mention that the game didn't even make it into the store.

This was in the original rules, which you quoted when you posted "40":

[...]
Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

My guess is the first game will not be available in Google Play or AppStore, but a broken alpha version of it will be downloadable from the ionomy website to sideload onto an Android. Download numbers:  probably 40, because every single one of the Paycoin-ION shills and Paycoin-ION-bagholders will get it. Ionomy will not publish the real numbers and talk about "thousands" instead.
Franzl you are scammed, have you been dumb enouigh to invest in xpy by guessing? How's that, werent you the one who warned now you cry. Its all about money, you even dare to write about it.

@Alexandra Morgan
You are working since 2 months as accountant and have access to customer data. I should call in San Diego according person for such issues (I wont post this persons name, call will be published on youtube, your local media will get a copy). I will ask your boss if he is an bitch and does he approve that what you do and how you represent your company in public. Your company in germany gave me the number to call and I will. They dont believe my english is bad and they are very interested to know who their emloyees are and what they do.

So far on my side, I report about scammers, identity thiefs and jerks in all. You support it and you take care about silencing, removed threads and instignating others, using false identities and you do not have balls (because you are female) to admit own mistakes.

I think there is a need for opening one new thread, it is about you and what is going on here on bitcointalk. Please continue your criminal activities, otherwise I might be wrong.

BTW: Learn languages, using translators does not help to understand culture and meaninngs. This is song about you, get native guy/girl, they still won't be able to tell what it is about, it is about bad people, just like you. I hope you like Billboards, your company likes them not that much.
legendary

XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I guess i gave them too much credit thinking they were going to actually make it to an app store Smiley and "then" be removed.

O and by the way... i don't get that shitty xpy so i consider myself a winner Smiley

@pixelpowered - are you going to use your btc to buy ion? Im pretty sure if you buy ion you can declare it as a taxable deduction seeing as how its going to pastor matlack of non profit or is it non prophet? organisation.... pastor matlack only wants to improve the world and isn't in it for the money only to make xpy bagholders whole.

No buying ION. Maybe one of those rocket mugs, a ION decal (but not from ION themselves, that logo/symbol can be found other places), and paint it purple. To add to the collection of failures.

Possibly with this $15 I can just make my own Unity game called 'ponzi+' or something and launch even before Gravity  Tongue

I look to create things with a purpose or has some utility. It will probably be the coffee mug  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

I was more shocked by you owning XPY than by Ionomy not making true on the deadline.

PS; last time I checked game was ready, but probably waiting for the competition to end... \o/

Holding a finished game and delaying the great moneymaking opportunity that it's sure to be until the end of this competition is the type of genius business move that only a certified Genius at Work could come up with, and i expect nothing less from these captains of industry.

I heard gravity was held back because nintendo of japan were so impressed by ion (none of their engineers could understand its inner workings) that they decided to use it as the official pokemon go currency. Team ion are under NDA not to discuss it and thats why they aren't talking to anyone... must be the case...

Its going to the moon.

/s (yes all of it)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

I guess i gave them too much credit thinking they were going to actually make it to an app store Smiley and "then" be removed.

O and by the way... i don't get that shitty xpy so i consider myself a winner Smiley

@pixelpowered - are you going to use your btc to buy ion? Im pretty sure if you buy ion you can declare it as a taxable deduction seeing as how its going to pastor matlack of non profit or is it non prophet? organisation.... pastor matlack only wants to improve the world and isn't in it for the money only to make xpy bagholders whole.
Activity: 434

That I can do! BTC - 1BNFTb5gPzXAmYvXafST6hPaUFA3XjR9Zy
Good luck selling that XPY into BTC  Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/d579e0809114fd506a8aca73bb6f8688efc7a7af7a10164ca320a69faf08d6a5

And you'll probably get another one - I must have fatfingered something idiotic on coinbase because the debit shows twice, one still pending. Anyway, enjoy Smiley

I shall fat finger some steak and hard cider myself in celebration!  Cheesy
legendary

That I can do! BTC - 1BNFTb5gPzXAmYvXafST6hPaUFA3XjR9Zy
Good luck selling that XPY into BTC  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

I was more shocked by you owning XPY than by Ionomy not making true on the deadline.

PS; last time I checked game was ready, but probably waiting for the competition to end... \o/

Holding a finished game and delaying the great moneymaking opportunity that it's sure to be until the end of this competition is the type of genius business move that only a certified Genius at Work could come up with, and i expect nothing less from these captains of industry.
legendary
Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Nothing ionomy-related as far as I can see.

So the winner is... pixelpowered!!! (I bet nobody saw that coming)

Wallet syncing, payout will follow soon™. Perhaps after dinner and a beverage or two.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Where is the dev??  Huh

What dev? Haven't seen any dev post in here in.... like .. forever?  Huh
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Where is the dev??  Huh
legendary

Thanks suchmoon. Rdewilde, suchmoon has been holding out for the XPY 20 flour for years now, where have you been?  Grin

I bought the 1000 coins when the "microprimes" were implemented - to check how horribly they would fail (and they did fail, stopped staking after a few weeks IIRC).

So these are extremely valuable ones, cost me probably $50 total Grin
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Thanks suchmoon. Rdewilde, suchmoon has been holding out for the XPY 20 flour for years now, where have you been?  Grin
Jump to: