Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 378. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I thought I was the elite cyber criminal around here  Cool... that exposes other criminals  Roll Eyes
I'm surprised I'm not on the do not fly list or was it the do not call, possibly the hacker list of boki's we're talking about now?

Competing with one legendary, Suchmoon was okay. Now I got to up my game with Bitbop on the scene sigh

Okay, well I emailed the The Chainsmokers manager about the ION video using blatantly their music.
We'll have to continue to wait for Yoshi and Adam (my opinion on who's actually making the game) to eventually produce the game.
I wish they would hurry up because I don't want to win the downloads contest  Grin

Looks like its the normal ranting as usually in a typical cloned GAW project.

Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.

So excited! Just 10k more downloads to go.. feels like getting closer everyday

Looking forward to my gawsome XPY price! One paycoin is worth 0.008481 dollars today with a 24 hour trading volume of 54 (!) dollars. So amazing. I wonder where Badbitclown is, he believed in it so much.

Paycoin. Shilled for and unsuccesfully propped up by Adam "Huey" Matlack and friends, also known as Team XPY or ionomy.
http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-787.133-787.193
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
I thought I was the elite cyber criminal around here  Cool... that exposes other criminals  Roll Eyes
I'm surprised I'm not on the do not fly list or was it the do not call, possibly the hacker list of boki's we're talking about now?

Competing with one legendary, Suchmoon was okay. Now I got to up my game with Bitbop on the scene sigh

Okay, well I emailed the The Chainsmokers manager about the ION video using blatantly their music.
We'll have to continue to wait for Yoshi and Adam (my opinion on who's actually making the game) to eventually produce the game.
I wish they would hurry up because I don't want to win the downloads contest  Grin

Looks like its the normal ranting as usually in a typical cloned GAW project.

Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.

So excited! Just 10k more downloads to go.. feels like getting closer everyday
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
What is the first guy thinking? What is he going to do with these ION, what is anyone going to do with these ION? What is the point?

Maybe this guy was buying IONs to invest in a Community Node.. Spend some of them IONs in an community funded project which captures the advantages of block rewards of a Masternode.

More details at http://ionnode.cf/

Get onboard and join the ionomy....

https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/collective-masternode/details/
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
your pump and dump stagey does not work for IONs... Invest for the long run to make a profit get fleeced of your btc...

Grin

now we have to restored to changing my quote... way to go, where did they teach U that???

and the CMN project will not accept your Bitcoin as payment for the share...

Grow some skin. BTW, WTF does "the CMN project will not accept your Bitcoin as payment for the share" even mean again, and why the f would I care?  Roll Eyes

Edit thanks for quoting my post that got deleted thanks to one of you ION-tards. Grin
your pump and dump stagey does not work for IONs... Invest for the long run to make a profit get fleeced of your btc...

Grin

now we have to restored to changing my quote... way to go, where did they teach U that???

and the CMN project will not accept your Bitcoin as payment for the share...
What is the first guy thinking? What is he going to do with these ION, what is anyone going to do with these ION? What is the point?

Maybe this guy was buying IONs to invest in a Community Node.. Spend some of them IONs in an community funded project which captures the advantages of block rewards of a Masternode.

So he invests in the node, and ends up with more coins that he can't sell because it will crash the price? Sounds like a brilliant plan, can't imagine why everyone isn't copying that brilliant idea and sending the price to the moon.

your pump and dump stagey does not work for IONs... Invest for the long run to make a profit...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

So he invests in the node, and ends up with more coins that he can't sell because it will crash the price? Sounds like a brilliant plan, can't imagine why everyone isn't copying that brilliant idea and sending the price to the moon.

legendary
Some guy spends 0.91605016 BTC to buy 2787.20468143 ION.

2 hours later people sell 97.32367711 ION to get 0.02637562 BTC back and the price is right back where it was.

legendary
Activity: 924
same scam, different day.  Grin

Should be the official def. of SSDD. Cheesy
legendary
just checking in to see how this scam is doing lol.

same scam, different day.  Grin
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
just checking in to see how this scam is doing lol.
legendary
In case anyone here is an enquiring mind who wants to know, the Yobit market trated the delay ann as a yawner:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC#7D

Last trade @ 0.000329 Still really low vol & wide spread.

So what is the trade volume looking like on the Ionomy exchange???

Looks like a 4+BTC pump at 4 am UTC, no clue when that is in relation to the announcement, to get the price up to a whopping .000335 and then crickets to dump the price back down to .0003 since then.

Feel the excitement.

Interesting how that pump is still shown in the 24H volume on the exchange but not in the 1 day chart.
In case anyone here is an enquiring mind who wants to know, the Yobit market trated the delay ann as a yawner:

So what is the trade volume looking like on the Ionomy exchange???
legendary
Activity: 924

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
well...there is only one way to find out, isn't it? due diligence first. if the company is really there in singapore, someone can check it out in person, no? if access is strict and only for office workers, then check with the counter and ask what company is at 08-18. Simple and done.

stop fudding already. diligence does not make a coin, a coining to be used by the world that makes a coin.

you clearly didn't read pixelpowered's post just above yours  Grin
Now things are much clearer with those information provided, no?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
There's a little more to it.
Now this is hard to type...to the credit of the ION team. They probably caught on that the API is really vulnerable with mobile games, which is very true. You have to setup some things in advance before launch. I think Adam or someone remembered Carmelo Milan (BTClend) stealing a key from Paycoin 2.0 for his Prime-Controller and others exploiting them. Now invites for beta play makes sense now. They need help, preferably the freemium kind from the faithful  Cheesy

Purple rocket to the Ionomy does not build itself! Grin

Or they just typed a bunch of serious-sounding words... security... DAO you know... stuff like that.

It's good to know things are going exactly as predicted by the damn haters and fudders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Team ION initially announced an internal target to release a beta of Gravity by the end of June. At the time it seemed like an aggressive target, but one we thought we could meet. Since we’re developing a new business model — one which requires linking the ION economy to the game — we’ve had to proceed with care for the wellbeing of the coin, the game, and the business. There are several reasons that the game won’t be ready for a beta release by June 30th. The best of these reasons is security.
Our first game has to be secure. It has to prove our business model. And it has to be fun.
Until recently, we haven’t been satisfied with the security of the API. (We think we’ve just turned a corner on security, by the way!) We simply can’t release a game with an API that can be hacked. There’s too much at stake. The entire ionomy is at risk if we put out an API with holes. (We will not go down the road of the DAO.)
The team has also spent more time to make the game complex — and, really, more fun — than we had initially planned. We know that our first game doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be a homerun. But it can’t be a miss.
To get it all done, and done right, we’ve hired an additional gaming developer to accelerate Gravity to beta. The Gravity game API is almost complete. We will release our games as soon as they are secure and complete.
Security is our top priority. Fun is a close second.
We know we got your hopes up about the game and that some of you will be disappointed. We understand. We wish Gravity were ready for release, too.
We have heard that you want to be kept up-to-date about our progress. We agree that you deserve to have realistic expectations about ionomy. To maintain the flow of information, ionomy has also committed to stepping up our communications. You’ll be hearing from us.
As you know, we’ve been a little quieter lately, mainly because we’re focused on building a game. But we’re not just building a multi-platform mobile game.
• We’re optimizing the code base for ION.
• We’re improving the wallets.
• We’re building an increasingly capable and secure online platform.
• We’re building an economy.
• We’re building the ionomy.
We’re pretty excited about all that, and more.

Translation: "We already got your bitcoins during the ICO. Thanks for buying our useless shitcoin. See you in the next scam. Yours sincerly, Team XPY / ionomy."

There's a little more to it.
Now this is hard to type...to the credit of the ION team. They probably caught on that the API is really vulnerable with mobile games, which is very true. You have to setup some things in advance before launch. I think Adam or someone remembered Carmelo Milan (BTClend) stealing a key from Paycoin 2.0 for his Prime-Controller and others exploiting them. Now invites for beta play makes sense now. They need help, preferably the freemium kind from the faithful  Cheesy

Purple rocket to the Ionomy does not build itself! Grin
legendary
Translation: "We already got your bitcoins during the ICO. Thanks for buying our useless shitcoin. See you in the next scam. Yours sincerly, Team XPY / ionomy."

LMFAO, that's awesome right there, good one! ... Silly ION-tards... Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Team ION initially announced an internal target to release a beta of Gravity by the end of June. At the time it seemed like an aggressive target, but one we thought we could meet. Since we’re developing a new business model — one which requires linking the ION economy to the game — we’ve had to proceed with care for the wellbeing of the coin, the game, and the business. There are several reasons that the game won’t be ready for a beta release by June 30th. The best of these reasons is security.
Our first game has to be secure. It has to prove our business model. And it has to be fun.
Until recently, we haven’t been satisfied with the security of the API. (We think we’ve just turned a corner on security, by the way!) We simply can’t release a game with an API that can be hacked. There’s too much at stake. The entire ionomy is at risk if we put out an API with holes. (We will not go down the road of the DAO.)
The team has also spent more time to make the game complex — and, really, more fun — than we had initially planned. We know that our first game doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be a homerun. But it can’t be a miss.
To get it all done, and done right, we’ve hired an additional gaming developer to accelerate Gravity to beta. The Gravity game API is almost complete. We will release our games as soon as they are secure and complete.
Security is our top priority. Fun is a close second.
We know we got your hopes up about the game and that some of you will be disappointed. We understand. We wish Gravity were ready for release, too.
We have heard that you want to be kept up-to-date about our progress. We agree that you deserve to have realistic expectations about ionomy. To maintain the flow of information, ionomy has also committed to stepping up our communications. You’ll be hearing from us.
As you know, we’ve been a little quieter lately, mainly because we’re focused on building a game. But we’re not just building a multi-platform mobile game.
• We’re optimizing the code base for ION.
• We’re improving the wallets.
• We’re building an increasingly capable and secure online platform.
• We’re building an economy.
• We’re building the ionomy.
We’re pretty excited about all that, and more.

Jump to: