Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 377. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
when is the game 'Gravity' supposed to be out again? i forgot the date.

found this on ION forums:

Gravity status report
Ionomy

WildVaHawK8d
Team ION initially announced an internal target to release a beta of Gravity by the end of June. At the time it seemed like an aggressive target, but one we thought we could meet. Since we’re developing a new business model — one which requires linking the ION economy to the game — we’ve had to proceed with care for the wellbeing of the coin, the game, and the business. There are several reasons that the game won’t be ready for a beta release by June 30th. The best of these reasons is security.
Our first game has to be secure. It has to prove our business model. And it has to be fun.
Until recently, we haven’t been satisfied with the security of the API. (We think we’ve just turned a corner on security, by the way!) We simply can’t release a game with an API that can be hacked. There’s too much at stake. The entire ionomy is at risk if we put out an API with holes. (We will not go down the road of the DAO.)
The team has also spent more time to make the game complex — and, really, more fun — than we had initially planned. We know that our first game doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be a homerun. But it can’t be a miss.
To get it all done, and done right, we’ve hired an additional gaming developer to accelerate Gravity to beta. The Gravity game API is almost complete. We will release our games as soon as they are secure and complete.
Security is our top priority. Fun is a close second.
We know we got your hopes up about the game and that some of you will be disappointed. We understand. We wish Gravity were ready for release, too.
We have heard that you want to be kept up-to-date about our progress. We agree that you deserve to have realistic expectations about ionomy. To maintain the flow of information, ionomy has also committed to stepping up our communications. You’ll be hearing from us.
As you know, we’ve been a little quieter lately, mainly because we’re focused on building a game. But we’re not just building a multi-platform mobile game.
• We’re optimizing the code base for ION.
• We’re improving the wallets.
• We’re building an increasingly capable and secure online platform.
• We’re building an economy.
• We’re building the ionomy.
We’re pretty excited about all that, and more.
Add Comment Add Comment

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
when is the game 'Gravity' supposed to be out again? i forgot the date.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

can you show the Singaporean registry.. you know the country its supose to be operating in? it doesnt exist  Grin

eg.
https://www.uen.gov.sg/
or
http://www.bizfile.gov.sg/

Not sure why they are not listed on their websites but this is stated from the page I linked:

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact Capital IQ directly by clicking here.

Capital IQ is a legit source, the people who maintain those sites you listed would be better fit to answer your question...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
secrets  Grin

also only 5 mil paycoin were burned

Even after JG and Joe made the premine. They made extra "test coins" that were found and "destroyed", but not really.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/756
When Adam was running the Paycoin Foundation, there was Carmello (BTClend) that also made more artificial coins.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/3426
Talking with Carmello was such a treat Smiley

Which is why the conversion out of Paycoin is/was meaningless.
The coin could and was artificially made for private gains multiple times.
ION will be no different, just flashier promises.

can you show the Singaporean registry.. you know the country its supose to be operating in? it doesnt exist  Grin

eg.
https://www.uen.gov.sg/
or
http://www.bizfile.gov.sg/

I pointed to IONs register on here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15403337
They're using - http://www.nomineedirectorservices.com.sg/ - or just lying about it.
I'll have to dig into them to try to find how they set it up... if at all.

This is my own estimate for this project. It will last until the end of the year or a year for now.
Adding up all the services quoted and adding to the recent statement by Adams on security.
The biggest cost will be the Singapore management (if real) and the security setup and maintenance.
I also don't think the ION team will hire the correct security management and will probably have a 'good enough solution' given to the team by a contracted provider. Meaning they won't have security management that's worth much and will be given probably the basic tools to maintain the setup themselves.
If and its a big IF, the coin is viable, traded well, and obtains a decent value (yeah its hard for me to type it).
Then what will happen is the game(s) will be exploited by a stronger team and the same scenario of bad actors will occur again.

My estimate on the ION team trying to create a viable platform for other companies/coins/projects will fail from what I've seen in the last month. I linked already another group (http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/) already launching their beta game. I found more groups not only creating games like this but entire platforms ready to integrate x-game + y-coin.

Conservative estimates of this project surviving now are a year from now.
Liberal estimate is until the end of the year, depending on what platform/game makes the ION team project irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Franz what has the ION team done to fuel so much hate
Members of the ION team heavily promoted the GAW/Paycoin scam, thus helping to steal thousands of bitcoins from newbies. Your friend Adam Huey Matlack wrote on the Hashtalk forum that he "participated in every single product release GAW has offered" and praised Josh Garza and his crooks as "hard working individuals". Huey's messages on Hashtalk at that time were signed with the words "Join the Revolution TeamPaycoin!". Source: http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-805.393-805.416
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
Activity: 47
The ionomy exchange had a 24hr volume of 6.4 BTC, that's where people buy, not on yobit.
private exchange data can be ignored just like any other coin

funny fact: ionomy team has denied free market of atoms. there is a minimum price  Grin great stuff who would like a free market anyway!

From what I see it's a Auction with fees, not a free market... Company Value only@
legendary
secrets  Grin

also only 5 mil paycoin were burned
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
how much did it raise again ?

I don't know, and many here don't know either. There wasn't a BTC address posted that would show the total haul - or if there was, I missed it. Huh
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Wow 6.4 BTC 24 hour volume that's impressive.

You know what else is kind of cool?

Ionomy's exchange lists the last 100 trades. 100 trades ago was 7/4/16 at 5:16 AM.

The last trade was 7/5/16 at 3:35 PM.

That's over 24 hours, yet the total volume of all the trades is 6.3 BTC.

Really great coding/math/scamming.

It's called Garza's Math. 10 thousand new users a day.

Also worth mentioning that the esteemed bagholders have zero-fee trading (you need to have a certain number of xpybits/atoms/electrons/or some other trinkets for that) so creating any kind of volume isn't a problem EVEN IF WE ASSUME that the exchange itself is 100% kosher.

On the other hand the amount of free coins pooped out by prime controllers every day is ~8 BTC, perhaps a bit less if the network is still "breathing" slower than it should. So it's possible - amazing as it may sound - that some deluded individuals are actually buying up the daily dump. I can't think of any plausible reason why anyone would do that though.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Wow 6.4 BTC 24 hour volume that's impressive.

You know what else is kind of cool?

Ionomy's exchange lists the last 100 trades. 100 trades ago was 7/4/16 at 5:16 AM.

The last trade was 7/5/16 at 3:35 PM.

That's over 24 hours, yet the total volume of all the trades is 6.3 BTC.

Really great coding/math/scamming.
legendary
The ionomy exchange had a 24hr volume of 6.4 BTC, that's where people buy, not on yobit.
private exchange data can be ignored just like any other coin

funny fact: ionomy team has denied free market of atoms. there is a minimum price  Grin great stuff who would like a free market anyway!
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
it doesn't matter how much it raises or falls. the only interesting number here is the 24 hour trading volume, which is close to zero, meaning: there is a very limited number of people interested in ION, who are mostly former paycoin holders trying to get whole again.

I think he meant the ICO, how much did the ICO raise for the devs?

What does that comment have to do with the ICO Huh

Franz keeps positioning ion as a pump and dump coin which it's not.... his/her words are anything apart from bitcoin is a shitcoin. Franz is one of these people that under the banner of 'I'm warning the public' posts rubbish like this... just look at his/her history

Franz what has the ION team done to fuel so much hate
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
it doesn't matter how much it raises or falls. the only interesting number here is the 24 hour trading volume, which is close to zero, meaning: there is a very limited number of people interested in ION, who are mostly former paycoin holders trying to get whole again.

I think he meant the ICO, how much did the ICO raise for the devs?
Activity: 54

legendary
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
24 hour trading volume of ION today: $ 188. Roll Eyes The word stillbirth comes to mind.

waiting for lower prices  Grin
legendary
24 hour trading volume of ION today: $ 188. Roll Eyes The word stillbirth comes to mind.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
ION is the future guys trust me.
Jump to: