Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 376. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Only one week to go until the winner is revealed.

Looks increasingly like pixelpowered's prediction of a big fat zero will be absolutely bang on. They haven't even entered the fabled beta stage yet for the clingers-on on the slack group. Good ol' mr coins occasionally pops up to furnish the echo chamber with ramblings about how this is a long term investment, but surely even the die hards must be wondering what's going on...

What's the betting we'll be well into August before any actual release?

I think they'll be out of money by then and will need another round of crowdfunding to keep going.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

Looks increasingly like pixelpowered's prediction of a big fat zero will be absolutely bang on. They haven't even entered the fabled beta stage yet for the clingers-on on the slack group. Good ol' mr coins occasionally pops up to furnish the echo chamber with ramblings about how this is a long term investment, but surely even the die hards must be wondering what's going on...

What's the betting we'll be well into August before any actual release?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
how can join to your signature campaign in ION? I'm willing to participate, can you please give the instruction to be part it?
Anyone? Huh
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Yeah, Im exited too!!!
legendary

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

legendary
Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.

So excited! Just 10k more downloads to go.. feels like getting closer everyday

Well, I did not get any closer to my goal this weak, but it didn't get worse either! Very positive we will hit 10k soom!

Franz_Huber 24h volume internal exchange 7 BTC. But people are holding their breath until Gravity launches. Probably they have thousands of dollars lined up for after launch.

You're kidding right? You know how speculation works right? If you think its mooning you buy lots now then when its released you have that to make profit. You don't save the thousands of dollars and spend when its going up.

If you meant saving their thousands to buy in gravity shit i hope you are kidding.

Haven't you seen the trend of failure to deliver yet in the past and now? If gravity is taking them so long and its a sub par game then how are they going to do their 1 game a month? Also and be serious here... you are basically putting your bets on gravity making ion great. You do realise that gravity is a very boring and shitty looking game compared to todays standards of free game apps right?

I'm quite sure rdw was being sarcastic but to your point re game delivery... I can't imagine how someone who fails at basic spelling could possibly have the attention to detail required to deliver and support a mass-market software product, not to mention the rest of the massive sea of red flags.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.

Well, I did not get any closer to my goal this weak, but it didn't get worse either! Very positive we will hit 10k soom!

Franz_Huber 24h volume internal exchange 7 BTC. But people are holding their breath until Gravity launches. Probably they have thousands of dollars lined up for after launch.

You're kidding right? You know how speculation works right? If you think its mooning you buy lots now then when its released you have that to make profit. You don't save the thousands of dollars and spend when its going up.

If you meant saving their thousands to buy in gravity shit i hope you are kidding.

Haven't you seen the trend of failure to deliver yet in the past and now? If gravity is taking them so long and its a sub par game then how are they going to do their 1 game a month? Also and be serious here... you are basically putting your bets on gravity making ion great. You do realise that gravity is a very boring and shitty looking game compared to todays standards of free game apps right?
legendary

Your "internal exchange" is completely irrelevant. Nobody wants your scamcoin, except for a few former paycoin bagholders.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think the bet should be started on game actually being released in 2016.

I bet it will not...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I'm still trying to figure out how the 24 hour volume manages to be a bigger number than summing the total of all the last 100 trades, when there are less than 100 trades in the last 24 hours. Maybe they are working on some sort of time travel thing that will bring the price to the moon. It would explain that and the inaccurate 1 ion = $0.21 (which is not accurate according to their last trade)
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

legendary

24 hour trading volume of PayCoin today: $79

24 hour trading volume of ION today: $190

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Capital IQ is a legit source, the people who maintain those sites you listed would be better fit to answer your question...

holy hell so we should not trust singaporean government to provide correct information about corporations operating on their soil?

Yes, because we all know how efficient governments are at updating their websites, I'm sure adding ionomy pte info is a top priority.  If you really give a shit about the legitimacy of the PTE, call them.  I know the people running ionomy and know they have registered, so personally, I could give a rats ass what some shit ran government website states.

But all in all, thank god for all you self appointed super hero's of crypto, keep up the great work, save em all from them crypto scams!

How fucking dense do you have to be to take the side over Joe Mordica's coworker over the people telling you that Joe Mordica was trying to rip you off?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Capital IQ is a legit source, the people who maintain those sites you listed would be better fit to answer your question...

holy hell so we should not trust singaporean government to provide correct information about corporations operating on their soil?

Yes, because we all know how efficient governments are at updating their websites, I'm sure adding ionomy pte info is a top priority.  If you really give a shit about the legitimacy of the PTE, call them.  I know the people running ionomy and know they have registered, so personally, I could give a rats ass what some shit ran government website states.

But all in all, thank god for all you self appointed super hero's of crypto, keep up the great work, save em all from them crypto scams!

Personally I thank the blockchains but your welcome ^_^
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Yes a random voice on the end of a phone number anyone can create would be really reassuring....

All these people buying into this are so trusting.  You think the history of crypto in general and especially the history of those involved in Ion would teach them that blind trust is dangerous.

Just like those who trusted in GAWd and those who trusted in Team Paycoin im sure when ION goes wrong they will all be sure to come back here and apoligise to those they said nasty things about and accept a few i told you so's.....

Did anyone see that pig fly by?

P.S  Has team ION met any of their self imposed targets yet?  How is that mid june Gravity release.  I realise now i was wrong and they meant next year rofl
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Of course not they are a bunch of FUDDERS.  Instead trust the ION devs and their flawless history of spotting scams from a mile away
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
when is the game 'Gravity' supposed to be out again? i forgot the date.

found this on ION forums:

Gravity status report
Ionomy

WildVaHawK8d
Team ION initially announced an internal target to release a beta of Gravity by the end of June. At the time it seemed like an aggressive target, but one we thought we could meet. Since we’re developing a new business model — one which requires linking the ION economy to the game — we’ve had to proceed with care for the wellbeing of the coin, the game, and the business. There are several reasons that the game won’t be ready for a beta release by June 30th. The best of these reasons is security.
Our first game has to be secure. It has to prove our business model. And it has to be fun.
Until recently, we haven’t been satisfied with the security of the API. (We think we’ve just turned a corner on security, by the way!) We simply can’t release a game with an API that can be hacked. There’s too much at stake. The entire ionomy is at risk if we put out an API with holes. (We will not go down the road of the DAO.)
The team has also spent more time to make the game complex — and, really, more fun — than we had initially planned. We know that our first game doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be a homerun. But it can’t be a miss.
To get it all done, and done right, we’ve hired an additional gaming developer to accelerate Gravity to beta. The Gravity game API is almost complete. We will release our games as soon as they are secure and complete.
Security is our top priority. Fun is a close second.
We know we got your hopes up about the game and that some of you will be disappointed. We understand. We wish Gravity were ready for release, too.
We have heard that you want to be kept up-to-date about our progress. We agree that you deserve to have realistic expectations about ionomy. To maintain the flow of information, ionomy has also committed to stepping up our communications. You’ll be hearing from us.
As you know, we’ve been a little quieter lately, mainly because we’re focused on building a game. But we’re not just building a multi-platform mobile game.
• We’re optimizing the code base for ION.
• We’re improving the wallets.
• We’re building an increasingly capable and secure online platform.
• We’re building an economy.
• We’re building the ionomy.
We’re pretty excited about all that, and more.
Add Comment Add Comment

thanks. sounds like riding the DAO Storm. lol...
legendary

can you show the Singaporean registry.. you know the country its supose to be operating in? it doesnt exist  Grin

eg.
https://www.uen.gov.sg/
or
http://www.bizfile.gov.sg/

Not sure why they are not listed on their websites but this is stated from the page I linked:

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact Capital IQ directly by clicking here.

Many legit. Wow spelin. Much Garza.
Jump to: