Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 43. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
What's not to like about this service ?

Do the sharenode bagholders actually hold their private keys or is it a PNG kind of deal?

This is fractional node ownership private keys only really applicable if you own a full node. If you did own enough you would convert to the applicable coin then run your own node so saving on the 1% admin fee. If you stayed with ionomy your then given the option of private key ownership depends what option you pick when you setup your node.

If you read my last post you'll see it's not a PNG thing  Smiley

Huh? If you don't own the private keys then it's a fucking PNG, AKA some numbers in a database and a pretty picture (optional).

If the website goes down, or the team goes bankrupt, or absconds with the money, or the database gets lost or hacked, or any number of other things happen to the PNG - the bagholders can lose their coins. This is is exactly what a decentralized blockchain is supposed to prevent. It's truly amazing that 4 years after losing your bitcoins to a PNG scam you still can't grasp the difference.
P11. Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

To my knowledge, IONSX is strictly an Ionomy LTD product and not available any place else. It is one of the Ionomy market pairs the community asked for more of it to be added to the Alchemy Exchange.... This service is provide by other crypto business run by ionomy community for many years.  Again I ask, who is funding the creation of more  illegal unregistered assets resources in the ionomy ecosystem Huh

Is this asset a candidate for adding it to the ION Blockchain Huh
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Do the sharenode bagholders actually hold their private keys or is it a PNG kind of deal?

This is fractional node ownership private keys only really applicable if you own a full node. If you did own enough you would convert to the applicable coin then run your own node so saving on the 1% admin fee. If you stayed with ionomy your then given the option of private key ownership depends what option you pick when you setup your node.

If you read my last post you'll see it's not a PNG thing  Smiley 

Huh? If you don't own the private keys then it's a fucking PNG, AKA some numbers in a database and a pretty picture (optional).

If the website goes down, or the team goes bankrupt, or absconds with the money, or the database gets lost or hacked, or any number of other things happen to the PNG - the bagholders can lose their coins. This is is exactly what a decentralized blockchain is supposed to prevent. It's truly amazing that 4 years after losing your bitcoins to a PNG scam you still can't grasp the difference.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

If you read my last post you'll see it's not a PNG thing  Smiley 
legendary

Wild note Sharenodes are tradable assets that facilitate fractional ownership of pooled masternodes.  Sharenodes allow for the user to easily enter and exit fractional node ownership.

More Info..

https://news.ionomy.com/sharenodes-make-masternodes-accessible/
https://support.ionomy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018075032-ionomy-ION-coin-Sharenodes

Courtesy of ionomy support...

How Sharenodes work

ionomy hosts a dedicate pool of masternodes
ionomy automatically scrapes rewards to a pooled address
ionomy deducts a 1% maintenance fee
ionomy distributes pooled rewards to Sharenode owners
Sharenodes continue to earn even while listed for sale on the exchange.

How the Sharenode Exchange works

An ionomy subscription is required to trade Sharenodes
There is no fee for buying or selling a Sharenode
Once you own a Sharenode you get rewards even if your subscription lapses

Transparency

ionomy maintains a list of masternodes dedicated to the Sharenode pool
ionomy will update the list as masternodes are added or removed
Payout accuracy is publicly auditable on third-party blockchain explorers

What did I miss?
We are having a discussion about the ionomy project. The current point for discussion is IONsx being dumped into ionomy ecosystem:

P11. Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

Not happy with the direction why don't you sell up, take your profits and go somewhere else. If ionomy is a scam you would be crazy to stick around but yet you do why ?
I'm glad your so concerned with my ionomy investment. I've happy been using my POS 3.0 coin profits from the beginning of this year to expand into crypto adventures and provide nice ION gifts to family and friends to expand the ionomy Vision... How would it look if the Ambassador to ION packed up and left Huh

I'm waiting patiently for FREE airdrop to ionomy community!

You being an Ambassador of Ion/Ionomy is a very very scary thought   Shocked

On another note..

Last night I put 20k ionsx up for sale at 1 to 1 ION conversion rate. It sold in a few hours so this morning the 20k ion I had became a shiny new masternode.....  Sub 20k my ionsx earned masternode daily rewards less the 1% admin fee helping me get to the 20k threshold. Smiley

I think the problem is your banned from discord so you don't see the feedback. The first 400k sold quickly prompting members of the community to ask for more ionsx, Ionomy responded with another 100k. This means ionomy now have 25 masternodes running in which the rewards are split proportionately to the amount of ionsx someone owns ...
I'm glad to see you trying to guess where my valid source of information is being drawn from and no i don't limited it to feedback from all my discord forums. If we do the math, 400K / 20K = 20 masternodes. Your Your source is unreliable! Give me a hint on how the community asked for more assets to be dumped into ecosystem? via email or vote from the ION Masternode owners or ionomy cult members Huh

Again, what testing metrics were used to support pumping more unregistered securities (ionsx assets) into the ecosystem Huh Where is the funding for creating these new resources coming from?

is this a relaunch of an Ionomy LTD product with larger amount of the available resource Huh

Wait, so the team is selling IONs and the "community" is asking for more IONs? Is that what's going on here?

You morons never learn, do you?

NO, this looks like Ionomy LTD promoting their ionsx product to the ionomy cult members. Got to have a safe place to store your loose ION coin!

This is the front runner to see what pairs  by the community are added to the Alchemy Exchange....
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
What did I miss?

I think the problem is your banned from discord so you don't see the feedback. The first 400k sold quickly prompting members of the community to ask for more ionsx, Ionomy responded with another 100k. This means ionomy now have 25 masternodes running in which the rewards are split proportionately to the amount of ionsx someone owns ...
I'm glad to see you trying to guess where my valid source of information is being drawn from and no i don't limited it to feedback from all my discord forums. If we do the math, 400K / 20K = 20 masternodes. Your Your source is unreliable! Give me a hint on how the community asked for more assets to be dumped into ecosystem? via email or vote from the ION Masternode owners or ionomy cult members Huh

Again, what testing metrics were used to support pumping more unregistered securities (ionsx assets) into the ecosystem Huh Where is the funding for creating these new resources coming from?

is this a relaunch of an Ionomy LTD product with larger amount of the available resource Huh

Wait, so the team is selling IONs and the "community" is asking for more IONs? Is that what's going on here?

NO, this looks like Ionomy LTD promoting their ionsx product to the ionomy cult members. Got to have a safe place to store your loose ION coin!

This is the front runner to see what pairs  by the community are added to the Alchemy Exchange....
legendary

is this a relaunch of an Ionomy LTD product with larger amount of the available resource Huh Maybe an advertisement Ad?

ionomy adding 100K IONsx on 11/30

Why not ? how does ionsx not add any value to the ionomy eco system

what is ionsx ? how do you get ionsx  ? did staking add value to the ionomy ecosystem ? Ionsx launched with 400k and sold out after a few weeks. Adding more is a response to customer demand.

These are all good questions for ionomy and Bitcointalk technical chat form. Let's see if ionomy members can shead some light on this subject? i'm real interest in how the Team decided that the ionomy community needed/asked for a  Hundred Thousand more assets in ecosystem Huh When will it stop the pumping more assets into ionomy ecosystem Huh Is this asset an unregistered securities Huh Is asset on the ION blockchain Huh

The questions were actually for you as I wanted to understand why you say ionsx adds no value to the ionomy ecosystem as you add no detail to backup your statement.

I think the problem is your banned from discord so you don't see the feedback. The first 400k sold quickly prompting members of the community to ask for more ionsx, Ionomy responded with another 100k. This means ionomy now have 25 masternodes running in which the rewards are split proportionately to the amount of ionsx someone owns. The same is true for DASHsx and PIVXsx too. For example if you owned 20K ionsx then you would receive 100% of the  masternode generated reward less a 1% management fee. Then if you wanted you could sell all or some for your ionsx always receiving rewards in proportion to what you own.... Think about it a bit more and you'll see this as value proposition for both Ionomy and the customer.  Smiley

what is ionsx ? how do you get ionsx  ? did staking add value to the ionomy ecosystem ? Ionsx launched with 400k and sold out after a few weeks. Adding more is a response to customer demand.

These are all good questions for ionomy and Bitcointalk technical chat form. Let's see if ionomy members can shead some light on this subject? i'm real interest in how the Team decided that the ionomy community needed/asked for a  Hundred Thousand more assets in ecosystem Huh When will it stop the pumping more assets into ionomy ecosystem Huh Is this asset an unregistered securities Huh Is asset on the ION blockchain Huh

https://news.ionomy.com/ionomy-adds-100k-ionsx/

what is ionsx ? how do you get ionsx  ? did staking add value to the ionomy ecosystem ? Ionsx launched with 400k and sold out after a few weeks. Adding more is a response to customer demand.

https://news.ionomy.com/ionomy-adds-100k-ionsx/

P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

All I know is that OffRoad Heat is still being developed with lots more to follow. This to me looks like a brand building exercise as if it were a sales promotion you would not need to employ a marketing guru to figure out lots of better options than branding a car.

I would of hoped you answer with a form of testing metrics to use that showed the growth in ION. increase in user accounts or ION & ionomy investors Huh Growth is always assured when there is lots more to follow...

I'm an investor not an employee..... how would I have that kind of information ?
The metrics I suggested could only come from Ionomy LTD management when they feel a need to release to public... right now we are only left with the price indicator which has been on the downside.

on upside of ION, P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

I'd start this one off with comment that Ionomy Limited Support Staff is AWESOME. I've been doing business with them for 5 years and have provided the best customer service out of all my crypto projects. My hat is off to them for the outstanding service I received when defects are noted in my account or ION wallets. No matter how hard the problem was, the staff had a professional solution to it!

Lets discuss next point  Smiley

on upside of ION, P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

I agree the service has been and is outstanding. Sometimes it's not as quick as I would like but that's because it's a small team and my request  is in a queue.

On another note. When ionsx launched I was one of the first to buy some, all good no problems or so I thought. A day later ionomy contacted me to say there was a small problem when I placed the order, it had been fixed and asked for a wallet address to credit me a small amount of ion that I didn't even notice I was short changed by !

Over the years I too have dealt with many crypto companies and can safely say Ionomy have set the benchmark on how crypto companies should behave. If anyone has had a poor experience with Ionomy I would love to know as from my side it's always been good.     
P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

All I know is that OffRoad Heat is still being developed with lots more to follow. This to me looks like a brand building exercise as if it were a sales promotion you would not need to employ a marketing guru to figure out lots of better options than branding a car.

I would of hoped you answer with a form of testing metrics to use that showed the growth in ION. increase in user accounts or ION & ionomy investors Huh Growth is always assured when there is lots more to follow...

I'm an investor not an employee..... how would I have that kind of information ?
The metrics I suggested could only come from Ionomy LTD management when they feel a need to release to public... right now we are only left with the price indicator which has been on the downside.

I'd start this one off with comment that Ionomy Limited Support Staff is AWESOME. I've been doing business with them for 5 years and have provided the best customer service out of all my crypto projects. My hat is off to them for the outstanding service I received when defects are noted in my account or ION wallets. No matter how hard the problem was, the staff had a professional solution to it!

You so don't appreciate the competitive landscape Ionomy sits in  Grin which is fair enough you can't be an expert at everything.

I am interested in this being a professional exchange of information relating to the current status of the ION Blockchain and ionomy ecosystem for ionomy project. Please avoid your colorful comments about my character and try to keep focus on the item being discussed. I encouraged you to add items to list before discussion begins. The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

ionomy cult members, ION DEVs and the The ION Core Team are encouraged to participate!

His response is hilarious. Brand building? What nonsense. They paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for a test? How is that meant to engender confidence in their decision making?

He’s making this up as he goes along. In the same hangout I referenced before, Matlack addresses the sponsorship deals and what he’s saying (‘we launch a racing game, we sponsor a racing car’) sounds suspiciously like sponsorship for promotion rather than brand building.

In Korvas’s head everything is a test if it flops, it seems. Gravity? That flopped, so it was a test (or ‘proof of concept’).
His projection of downloads for Rumble Arena is nonsense, too. He’s said the same thing about Gravity. The truth is that it’s a fun game, but if you’re being realistic, it’s probably not going to be a smash hit. It’s probably not going to have thousands of active users. That’s an unrealistic aim to expect of an indie dev making their first full time product.

Besides, the brand building/promotion is arguing semantics anyway. Even if we accept that this was brand building, how had it grown the brand? I’ve hardly seen an explosion in growth since they took on the sponsorships. The acquisition cost per user for those campaigns must be in the tens of thousands of dollars as a result. Ludicrous.
It is very professional to use sources outside both our opinions to add substance to the discussion(thinking out of the box).. You are welcome to use all the professional help the ionomy chat room offers...

How has the project grown using this branding?

Not so professional when you don't disclose the source....

oh look you can to do it if you try.  Smiley

Don't know and won't ask the question. I would say go ask but your banned from discord. If you want an answer go see if your animus friends know a friend that can ask. All I know is that OffRoad Heat is still being developed with lots more to follow. This to me looks like a brand building exercise as if it were a sales promotion you would not need to employ a marketing guru to figure out lots of better options than branding a car.

I am interested in this being a professional exchange of information relating to the current status of the ION Blockchain and ionomy ecosystem for ionomy project. Please avoid your colorful comments about my character and try to keep focus on the item being discussed. I encouraged you to add items to list before discussion begins. The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

ionomy cult members, ION DEVs and the The ION Core Team are encouraged to participate!

His response is hilarious. Brand building? What nonsense. They paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for a test? How is that meant to engender confidence in their decision making?

He’s making this up as he goes along. In the same hangout I referenced before, Matlack addresses the sponsorship deals and what he’s saying (‘we launch a racing game, we sponsor a racing car’) sounds suspiciously like sponsorship for promotion rather than brand building.

In Korvas’s head everything is a test if it flops, it seems. Gravity? That flopped, so it was a test (or ‘proof of concept’).
His projection of downloads for Rumble Arena is nonsense, too. He’s said the same thing about Gravity. The truth is that it’s a fun game, but if you’re being realistic, it’s probably not going to be a smash hit. It’s probably not going to have thousands of active users. That’s an unrealistic aim to expect of an indie dev making their first full time product.

Besides, the brand building/promotion is arguing semantics anyway. Even if we accept that this was brand building, how had it grown the brand? I’ve hardly seen an explosion in growth since they took on the sponsorships. The acquisition cost per user for those campaigns must be in the tens of thousands of dollars as a result. Ludicrous.
It is very professional to use sources outside both our opinions to add substance to the discussion(thinking out of the box).. You are welcome to use all the professional help the ionomy chat room offers...

Pages:
Jump to: