Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 417. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Lol I'm going to screenshot-archive these "conversations" on BCT and post those to Slack, get me more popcorn  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
85 pages full of shit! Nice ontopic, 5 users posting against "hmmm, no rules" Smiley. Interesting, you 5 remind me really on hashtalk with the way how you talk to everybody. If someone replies to you, you ask and demand, with a lot shitting around when doing this, how productive is it what you do?

This thread is already locked Smiley, nobody, really nobody talks to you here. You opened it for yourself like we see and everbody does its best to silence others with being rude, 88 pages to say it is scam and nothing will work. 1 page is enough for most and these that read through will know more than in 85 pages of rudeness and frustration, here we have 85 pages already. I see you are not complaining about each others offtopic.

What if they are succeessfull? Did you take this possibility into account? Even if they sell shit, this shit in this thread seems to be lees worth then their ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
So like Mark from mt gox they test in a live environment?

Kinda like operating on a newborn baby just to test something.

And the test was very successful. They figured out that if they cut the head off the baby will no longer breath.

I love how they say see how amazon works in google playstore.. we are as smart as them.

Amazon actually has money and lawyers and money and did i mention money? They likely went to google had a chat did a deal etc. You know something that leverages market brand and partnerships etc? Im sure amazon just didn't sneak it in and be smart... because when companies do that then google just modify their tos and point at the section that says tos can change and hole plugged app removed. Remember google maps as a native app on ios as it was a deal for x years... omg notice now how there is apple maps and google maps removed from default ios and now only in app store. Same thing.. well except google maps doesn't invalidate any of the tos. So if a company of googles size with money etc get replaced by an apple inside app... how would ionomy fair against say err in app purchases and apple pay?

Im sure amazon isn't on ios because apple do their own book store sales platform etc. Its why amazon do the kindle...

There is no integration on those app stores.. Its all vetted and if it slips through it takes but 1 email from anyone to show apple and gone. Amusing that Adam a man of god has a plan that involves deception with apple and google to push through his plans. Maybe god should slap him upside the head and say... what are you doing?

Garza was born deluded and stupid with a side of pathological liar.. i think to an extent he honestly didn't know what he was doing BUT he always intended to scam he was just shit at making projects when he thought he was a god at it.

Adam... he's normal (intelligence wise i mean average) and just fails constantly at this but doesn't learn. He knows this too and thats why he's getting crankier by the day in slack Smiley. Not his answers are becoming more and more wait and see cryptic.. he doesn't have answers Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

And the test was very successful. They figured out that if they cut the head off the baby will no longer breath.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
The chain seems to have stopped breathing. Last block was more than an hour ago if the explorer is showing the correct time & timezone:

Edit: lolz

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Damn, Franz, re-read, you're not actually joking?  That's something they're actually working on?
Yeah, I was not making that one up. https://ionomy.com/games
I think I agree with suchmoon. They should make cars, too.

I do gotta admit, this is an interesting concept. Card Against Humanity is an awesome game. Guess it depends on how they structure the game. I could see it having potential in all seriousness.
legendary
HODL
For example words such as their, they're and there. Endless fun!

Bit high level for some of them, perhaps.  Let's hope they tone it down, hope they all start off a bit easier than that or the game'll flop worse than my piss poor sense of humour

Jokes and shite humour aside, still genuinely curious to hear from any ionomists about what's due for release.  You guys done your market research, you know which games are the most popular atm?  

It amazes me that mobile gaming is so big that I see mobile game adverts when I'm around a mates now and watching TV.  I wouldn't see them at home coz I'm not sad enough to watch TV.  Dude, if you're reading, just kidding....don't smoke the last one alone, ok...

But yeah, it's a huge market, hope the pastor done his research........

*edit* Damn, Franz, re-read, you're not actually joking?  That's something they're actually working on?

I asked a while back about this, but no response. I also asked if the games will continue to be updated or if they have a built in end of life. Things could get exponentially difficult work wise with the amount they aim to out out. Of course they could just be throwing darts at the wall to see what sticks then develop that. Free thought for them.

I too am genuinely interested in these questions. Asked politely and in no way vindictive.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Damn, Franz, re-read, you're not actually joking?  That's something they're actually working on?
Yeah, I was not making that one up. https://ionomy.com/games
I think I agree with suchmoon. They should make cars, too.
Activity: 223
For example words such as their, they're and there. Endless fun!

Bit high level for some of them, perhaps.  Let's hope they tone it down, hope they all start off a bit easier than that or the game'll flop worse than my piss poor sense of humour

Jokes and shite humour aside, still genuinely curious to hear from any ionomists about what's due for release.  You guys done your market research, you know which games are the most popular atm?  

It amazes me that mobile gaming is so big that I see mobile game adverts when I'm around a mates now and watching TV.  I wouldn't see them at home coz I'm not sad enough to watch TV.  Dude, if you're reading, just kidding....don't smoke the last one alone, ok...

But yeah, it's a huge market, hope the pastor done his research........

*edit* Damn, Franz, re-read, you're not actually joking?  That's something they're actually working on?

legendary
They might have loads of stuff on the way, for all we know...
I'm sure the amazing blockbuster game "Urban Words" is in pre-development as we speak!
Find some of the most popular urban words in the dictionary! For example words such as their, they're and there.
Endless fun!
legendary
Ya...they have problems properly cloning a coin. A product development lifecycle will be an utter disaster.

I think they should make cars. Think about it, people drive cars for 5, 10, 15 years compared to 1-2 years for mobile devices before they throw them out. Put ION stakers in a car and adoption is guaranteed.

I want one of them bounties now.
Activity: 223

Ya...they have problems properly cloning a coin. A product development lifecycle will be an utter disaster.

Been wondering about that, I think someone else mentioned one game a month over the next 12 months?  So like, concept, design, create, test, review, launch and market one game per month?  That's a lot of work for a team struggling to let their fancy new hybrid flex blockchain breath.

Maybe they should try dropping it on its head a few times, worked for me as a baby...

Anyway...yeah....so there's a dev fund for other developers etc, are there any third party developers already working on games?  Are there instructions for them on how they're going to integrate all the fancy shiny toys into the games?  Actually genuinely curious atm.

No sarcasm...I really wanna know.  Hey...stop laughing, alright it's a straight up question.  They might have loads of stuff on the way, for all we know...

Okay.  That was sarcasm, the last sentence.
legendary
HODL
Have there been any talks with Google play to work out a similar arrangement as amazon?

And they're completely leaving out iOS. Apple will never kat sort of thing happen. Doesn't seem like they completely planned this out. Seems like it was a very loose plan and they are gonna tackle each module as it comes. But not having a 100% sure fire way to get into both app stores before they launched the coin is unbelievable.

I can't believe people invested in this and they're still trying to figure out how they are gonna get the games in the app stores. I'm sure it only takes a couple of minutes and two devs to build an entire separate App Store.
legendary
HODL
There was an even more brilliant idea prior to that:

legendary
There was an even more brilliant idea prior to that:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Have there been any talks with Google play to work out a similar arrangement as amazon?
legendary
Ionomy will be like Amazon soon selling their there apps! They have multiple ways.

Because they're there nice people.
legendary
It did two blocks after 2.5+ hours and now seems to be taking another nap because they moved 500k coins again in one of those blocks.

3004 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
3003 Thu, 19 May 2016 17:04:00 GMT
3002 Thu, 19 May 2016 17:04:00 GMT
3001 Thu, 19 May 2016 14:25:20 GMT

https://ionchain.com/address/ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8

But at least they're nice guys.

At least it will bring down the staking rewards/inflation rate, right? Cheesy

That is a very good point. 23 * ~200 minutes so far is about 0.04% of the 12 million first year's inflation. They should do that more often Smiley
Don't forget the ionchain also has hyper flux technology!
legendary
It did two blocks after 2.5+ hours and now seems to be taking another nap because they moved 500k coins again in one of those blocks.

That is a very good point. 23 * ~200 minutes so far is about 0.04% of the 12 million first year's inflation. They should do that more often Smiley
Activity: 925

Jump to: