Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 415. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The reason why the price is not dropping is because it's not a free market. You can only sell at certain prices. If it gets added somewhere else the volatility will be much higher. Once again this is a terrible idea, no idea they would implement this but fixed prices are not good in a free market it is demonstrative of value.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F3ea35a88a34b5acb72f5fbe72ca5b6d9.png&t=564&c=4qbhv7PefJLS0A
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
You created now 2 threads where you lie in both. You are an lier as long as you dont provide. It is not offtopic as it has to do with this thread and your questions, you post into offtopic all the time when you discuss with me. Reply to all my questions that are and were ontopic that I asked.

I have no need to discuss something with liers, it is good that I posted, I assumed you to be good person and what happened to you teached you wrong lesson as everbody now can see how frustrated you are, you open just for me 2 threads because Huh Smiley. Why do you lie around?

You keep saying something about a lie and you keep failing to identify said lie. If it is about ION - please post it here, otherwise fuck off to the new thread or create your own or whatever, I couldn't care less.

Didn't realize that 20k was also the max number of coins in a node. Why would some of the coins be staked in wallets? What is the purpose of a user paying the team to do something they can do themselves?

The new thing being discussed on slack is "hosted masternodes". I'm sure it's a solid uber-trustworthy service and there is nothing that could possibly go wrong with that. /s
A "hosted masternode" will basically be the new Hashstaker. I wonder what the PNG for it will look like.

I think the ionomy stakers are the new hashstakers. The hosted masternode thingy is just some guy (or gal) on slack offering the "service".

I can only you wish you the same, f*ck off and stay ontopic, stop talking to me.

It is not falling like a rock into the water like so many here predicted:

It is only on their exchange. Come back and make the same statement after it has the other exchanges. Not saying it will tank automatically, but making this statement from only their exchange in not a correct comparison.
Activity: 742
You created now 2 threads where you lie in both. You are an lier as long as you dont provide. It is not offtopic as it has to do with this thread and your questions, you post into offtopic all the time when you discuss with me. Reply to all my questions that are and were ontopic that I asked.

I have no need to discuss something with liers, it is good that I posted, I assumed you to be good person and what happened to you teached you wrong lesson as everbody now can see how frustrated you are, you open just for me 2 threads because Huh Smiley. Why do you lie around?

You keep saying something about a lie and you keep failing to identify said lie. If it is about ION - please post it here, otherwise fuck off to the new thread or create your own or whatever, I couldn't care less.

Didn't realize that 20k was also the max number of coins in a node. Why would some of the coins be staked in wallets? What is the purpose of a user paying the team to do something they can do themselves?

The new thing being discussed on slack is "hosted masternodes". I'm sure it's a solid uber-trustworthy service and there is nothing that could possibly go wrong with that. /s
A "hosted masternode" will basically be the new Hashstaker. I wonder what the PNG for it will look like.

I think the ionomy stakers are the new hashstakers. The hosted masternode thingy is just some guy (or gal) on slack offering the "service".

I can only you wish you the same, f*ck off and stay ontopic, stop talking to me.

It is not falling like a rock into the water like so many here predicted:
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Edit: although to be fair the original inquiry was about having masternodes on ionomy.com.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary

Oh yes, please open another one. You logic that your questions are ontopic and my answer on your ontopic is offtopic, well, it is broken like the most that you say. I take it now as a threat at it looks to mean something to you if you amuse yourself by opening trash threads on this forum Smiley

Here you go:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boki15-could-post-on-topic-but-wont-1479233

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So Adam Matlack replies to a question about the release date of ionomy's first game, "Gravity".
He says: "early to mid June is likely",
and then just nine minutes later "beta testing in the coming weeks".
They're trying to figure things out, ya know.

My guess is, bagholders will see a broken game some time around November. ION is a great investment, guys!

Relevant again:

"Ah, now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs games for your, for your dinosaur tour gaming shitcoin, right?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Here is some napkin math for the whole masternode/staker thingy.

Stakers that are currently being sold would pay 15% APY (or 17.5% if you have a certain number of atoms), can be "electrified" to 30-35% respectively. I think the XPY converted ones were supposed to pay 25% (50% if electrified) although I can't now find any solid info on that. So let's take 50% APY as the maximum that ionomy could ever need to pay on the deposits in the first year.

The whole ION network will stake more than 100% in the first year (a bit less if the chain does not breath for extended periods of time). 50% of this goes to masternodes, 50% to regular wallets, which means that the "team" does not need any masternodes at all to fulfill their obligations for depositors. They can stake at the regular rate of 11.50 ION per block and still get enough coins even in the worst case scenario (i.e. every staker is electrified, every other wallet on the network also stakes and competes with them, etc).

Your math is not entirely wrong but it needs some corrections, btw I do not think there will be many "team" nodes in the beginning, i.e. less than 100. The majority online now are customer nodes.

If there are not many team nodes, where are all the coins that people "put" into stakers going? what about all the coins from the xpy exchange?

Also, is this a matter of semantics? Is there a difference between 1 "team node" with all the coins from the xpy exchange, and more than 1 with all the coins spread out?

No semantics, 1 node is 1 node. Some coins will stake in wallets. I read that these addresses will be publicly available.

legendary
Oh yes, please open another one. You logic that your questions are ontopic and my answer on your ontopic is offtopic, well, it is broken like the most that you say. I take it now as a threat at it looks to mean something to you if you amuse yourself by opening trash threads on this forum Smiley

Here you go:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boki15-could-post-on-topic-but-wont-1479233
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Your math is not entirely wrong but it needs some corrections, btw I do not think there will be many "team" nodes in the beginning, i.e. less than 100. The majority online now are customer nodes.

Please correct then.

"less than 100" still sounds like more than 0, otherwise you would have just said 0, right?

Correct.

Are you going to elaborate on the problem with my math?

I will do that later, I have a dinner now, Amsterdam timezone  Wink

Stakers that are currently being sold would pay 15% APY (or 17.5% if you have a certain number of atoms), can be "electrified" to 30-35% respectively. I think the XPY converted ones were supposed to pay 25% (50% if electrified) although I can't now find any solid info on that. So let's take 50% APY as the maximum that ionomy could ever need to pay on the deposits in the first year.

The whole ION network will stake more than 100% in the first year (a bit less if the chain does not breath for extended periods of time). 50% of this goes to masternodes, 50% to regular wallets, which means that the "team" does not need any masternodes at all to fulfill their obligations for depositors. They can stake at the regular rate of 11.50 ION per block and still get enough coins even in the worst case scenario (i.e. every staker is electrified, every other wallet on the network also stakes and competes with them, etc).

If there are not many team nodes, where are all the coins that people "put" into stakers going? what about all the coins from the xpy exchange?

Also, is this a matter of semantics? Is there a difference between 1 "team node" with all the coins from the xpy exchange, and more than 1 with all the coins spread out?

No semantics, 1 node is 1 node. Some coins will stake in wallets. I read that these addresses will be publicly available.
legendary

Please correct then.

"less than 100" still sounds like more than 0, otherwise you would have just said 0, right?

Correct.

Are you going to elaborate on the problem with my math?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Please correct then.

Correct.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So Adam Matlack replies to a question about the release date of ionomy's first game, "Gravity".
He says: "early to mid June is likely",
and then just nine minutes later "beta testing in the coming weeks".
They're trying to figure things out, ya know.

My guess is, bagholders will see a broken game some time around November. ION is a great investment, guys!
legendary

Please correct then.

legendary
I could participate with my opinions, with the knowledge about IoN team, my opinions about all cross connections and so on.

Yes, I will participate, even on bitcointalk I choose my discussion partners and ie. discussion that I had with you was one way, you asked never replied except if you wanted to be rude. Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, I will wait with my opinions and contribution and the reason for that is you with opening an misleading thread involving my nickname. I do not see you opening threads for other users, only me. This is an serious reson not to contribute anything because I do not see in you someone who I would like to share opinions with if the only purpose for that seems to judgement, it isnt, its still about discussion.

Ok, I take it as a "no" and as an admission that you will continue to crap this thread with off topic butthurt drivel. I might even open another thread in your honor since you like them so much.

Back to ION... gotta love paycoiner logic. The wallet is crap so let's keep coins online.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Jump to: