Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 8. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
How much theyr raised on ICO? I see that cap fallen a lot since started trading (almost in 10 times)... What news in development? Team doing something?
Activity: 301
https://medium.com/@InsurePal_io  I like the Insurepal articles. They are popping up great.  Still have much to learn about insureance tho'
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Amazing detailed insurance reading

Actuarially fair prices from insurer’s point of view are equal to the expected cost of insurance claims plus administrative costs. Therefore, if administrative expenses are the same for all insurees, the insurance prices of two policyholders should only differ if the expected value of claims is not the same. If one believes the ‘women-are-terrible-drivers’ jokes, the actuarially fair insurance prices for women should be higher than for men. In peer-to-peer insurance, this would imply that you should avoid endorsing females. However, does data support this ‘folk wisdom’?

https://medium.com/@InsurePal_io/to-endorse-or-not-to-endorse-fe-males-61f45003e326
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
your road map seemed terrible to me. this year you have only token sale in January and that's it. does the team have any more plans for this year?

dude check some social channels and join insurepal telegram - there are daily updates from team Smiley   are you noob or what?

Insurepal MEDIUM https://medium.com/@InsurePal_io

TelegraM:
https://t.me/InsurePal   
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
the project seems impressive to me. especially how much good news you get. tell me, is your platform formalized?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
it's great that the team has news, so the project is alive.I wonder why the Manager ignores the rest of the questions?
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
New York City block summit    Insurepal CEO is present there

copper member
Activity: 34
There are so many ICO projects based in insurance like Umbrella but I think your project is way much better than the other. What do you think are the disadvantages and advantages of your project from the recent insurance ICOs? And how will you make this successful because most of those recent insurance ICOs did not succeed.

We don’t want to comment on other ico but the reason we will succeed is because we are lucky to have a concept that has extremely high synergetic value between its key components: social proof is by default social , and it targets a group that typically is more technologically savvy. Moreover the concept leveraged and NEEDS the token to succeed and that’s a key variable that distinguishes is from many ICO’s. The platform brings benefits to all participants in the value chain and its both huge in terms of potential market and niche in terms of the percentage of the total market it will take .
Activity: 98
Insurepal is/will be leet!

Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
There are so many ICO projects based in insurance like Umbrella but I think your project is way much better than the other. What do you think are the disadvantages and advantages of your project from the recent insurance ICOs? And how will you make this successful because most of those recent insurance ICOs did not succeed.
Activity: 27
The best time to grab InsurePal is now i guess . Looking at roadmap , best year for IPL will be 2019 . I like the webpage of Insurepal , need to do some more study on project and hopefully soon i will be one of the IPL Holders Smiley Keep it up
Activity: 154
your road map seemed terrible to me. this year you have only token sale in January and that's it. does the team have any more plans for this year?
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
Some fresh news about Insurepal progress it seems

this agency is EPIC in their masterpieces

we'll see what they will do

From Insurepal Telegram 15.5.2018

Dear community for those who want to know about marketing. InsurePal hired a marketing agency a few days ago. (Marketing agency called EPIC).
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Activity: 235
DeepOnion - Deep Freedom Coin!
That is great update on partnership with an insurance company from USA during Consensus 2018 in New York. I wonder how many people know about this breakthrough which will open US market for IPL in coming months. Market is still silent may be busy will dealing different updates but once it is done we will see effect of this deal on IPL price as well.
What's the news? please tell me
Activity: 37
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Reading hehe   page 26

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is great update on partnership with an insurance company from USA during Consensus 2018 in New York. I wonder how many people know about this breakthrough which will open US market for IPL in coming months. Market is still silent may be busy will dealing different updates but once it is done we will see effect of this deal on IPL price as well.
Pages:
Jump to: