Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 5. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Vote and comment for Insurepal- show some respect  Cool

https://cryptoverze.com/top-insurance-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Awesome updates!  I am satisfied with progress and communication. Keep on goin Insurepal team!

“When new exchanges?” is the questions we continue to receive month after month following the crowdsale. This week we had a short talk with Maxim Streltses, InsurePal’s CFO, who told us all about what’s happening in the financial section of InsurePal.

So if you are one of those people who are constantly wondering what is happening with new exchanges or if you are just curious who Max is and what is his initial role in the company then continue reading.

To start this conversation in the right manner, can you please explain when did you join the InsurePal team and why? What pulled you towards the project?

Max: I have joined the project just a few months before the ICO started. I was lucky to be invited — that’s really the answer, but from my side, and for a while back I was fascinated by the Blockchain technology and its practical implementation in the the real economy. When I came across Insurepal and met the founders, I immediately saw the huge potential in the project. The idea was great, the founders had practical and applicable experience in the end markets we were about to disrupt, and the concept was truly value adding to all participants of the value chain. I knew that there will be many challenges, but i also knew that the underlying concept and the team behind is strong enough to get this done.

What is in your opinion the hardest part of preparing the IPL token for exchanges?

Max: There is no particular part which is the hardest. I would say its a combination of factors such as; (i) screening existing, new and up and coming exchanges for their propositions, for their reputation, who stands behind them, their potential and risks. (ii) screening the offers to “help listing” as many of them are true and credible, but many are just an attempt to squeeze money out of us. (iii) Application process itself is not easy either, as there are long application forms, and detached communication. In general I would say that the main difficulty is getting the right exchange for the right amount of capital and with the right reputation. The industry of exchanges today is incredibly profitable, the incumbents have very strong pricing power and are charging extremely high rates, and because of that new exchanges are popping up all the time trying to share that extra-ordinary profit. Many of these have great prospects, but with that all of them carry regulatory risks which can not be ignored.

So when can the community expect new exchanges?

Max: This is not a question I can answer with exact dates. Typical listing process (if such a thing even exists) is a few months long for a large established exchange. It is shorter for the new and smaller ones. We have recently added IPL to a new US based exchange which comes with great prospects (as it is supported by very influential developers and investors of the crypto world) and hope to announce a few more in the next 2 months. The focus is now to list on another large exchange, and add smaller with high prospects, but in a way that we diversify our geographical exposure.

What is the IPL token economy?

Max: IPL Token economy refers to the ecosystem that will be built on the use of our Social Proof concept. The economy is based on the need to use the token as means of payment for services in the eco-system. In other words we are trying to integrate our Social Proof model into areas such as car insurance, health insurance, geek economy and general crypto economy which can benefit from building trust and economical sharing of such benefits.

And referring to the previous question. Can you tell us in detail how will the IPL token work? How and for what will users be able to use it?

Max: We look to integrate the token step by step as we build the eco-system, and as we incentivise non crypto users to become such. This approach works for everyone’s advantage. It enlarges the crypto user base on one hand, and it creates virality effect for the token on the other. The plan is to start with token as an incentive for endorsement, then token as means of partial or full payment for services, and then token as mandatory means of payment for services.

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/short-stories-with-the-management-team-maxim-streltses-cfo-2ad8e17543f4
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Anyway,Im still belive in this project. I think this was one of the bect ICOs and project youll ever see.
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Yeah Insurepal was present at Diggit too today

Diggit is the biggest digital conference in Slovenia

I like that Insurepal CEO is present in many leet conferences arround the world

SZ-Conference: Data Analytics, Cologne 12.6.18

legendary
This year has opened numerous exciting doors and presented endless opportunities for InsurePal as we forge ahead to improve and finalize our platform. With the first commercial implementation approaching fast, the product development team at InsurePal has shifted its efforts into high gear these past few weeks.

First, we held a series of process design sessions at InsurePal’s office to help the team visualize how the prototypes can be aligned with the brick and mortar insurance world where the first incarnation of our social proof platform will spring to life. As a result, a collection of sketched boxes with labels and arrows around them is safely stored in the InsurePal’s cloud storage, until the time is right to show it to the world.

After that, a couple of product design workshops followed where a London-based insuretech consultancy named Azimuth Insights helped the product team define exact steps that users will need to follow within our responsive web app. Each step that users makes corresponds with a defined screen in a series. When user receives an endorsement from its pals and the discount on insurance policy, a final screen with a champagne-pop notification shows up. Neat, ha?

We thought so too, but couldn’t afford to rest before all the screens were sparkle-polished with every icon positioned to the pixel and with every word of copy in the right place. The latter proved to drain a huge amount of brain power from our copywriting magicians.

Why? Because InsurePal is as much about bits, bytes and blocks as it is about social bonds and trust. And to build trust between you, the people who trust you and InsurePal, our team is ready to do a lot of hard work to deliver a highly secured and stellar platform users will be excited to use.

We aim to make the process of asking your friends for endorsement as easy, quick and efficient as possible. And to do that our team is ready to do a lot of verbal heavy lifting to support you at getting the right message across.

nice progress....

i am tuned for more updates

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Who will be InsurePal’s initial adopters? And if there are any specific agreements made with companies to join the initial adopters group?

Damir: We need to make sure that a wide audience is able to use our product. However, it is reasonable to expect that a slightly more tech-savvy and budget-aware public will be among its first users. As for deals, we are planning to not only reach out to UX professionals, but to also engage with our community during the test phase. This is part of the reason we are going to let them try the app before it’s finished.
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
TRANSPARENCY
Exposure to loss is reduced, risk is transferred to higher limits and revenues are settled by diversification.

SELF-REGULATION
The platform is self-regulated as the individuals with riskier behavior are eliminated by their social contacts.

PEER-TO-PEER DATA
Assessments among family, friends and colleagues guarantee objective and real-time segmentation.

COST REDUCTION
Distributed model brings significant discounts and is especially alluring to a generation with significantly lower income.

VIRALITY
P2P endorsements reduce customer cost acquisition and the network grows virally with P2P promotion.
legendary
An excellent solution is to make the next generation of peer-to-peer insurance, based on social proofs, fully utilizing the power of blockchain innovation.

waiting for that MVP and then adoption  it will take time   but  when things will get on right places .... it will be awesome
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
An excellent solution is to make the next generation of peer-to-peer insurance, based on social proofs, fully utilizing the power of blockchain innovation.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Whole crypto is red it seems this will be whole summer

so only option now is hodl and focus on progress     or sell with a loss

what will you do guys?
Thanks for updates

i see that new marketing agency working good   -   we all want progress as investors

keep on going that way
copper member
Activity: 34
There is never a shortage of ideas floating around InsurePal’s office when it comes to sharing and communicating our progress with the community, as we believe this is an essential part when moving our project towards to a more mature phase. Hence, we have decided to do series of short stories with InsurePal’s management team with divergent roles and responsibilities in the company. Sometimes short stories will be in the form of questions and answers and other times it will be team members sharing their experiences, news and progress in a few sentences. This way we can provide useful information to our community from every aspect beneath the surface of InsurePal’s project.

Read more here: https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/short-stories-with-the-management-team-damir-kervina-coo-cf28e1395b8d
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
I read on telegram that they are in talks with many exchanges - they will reveal
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
We are thrilled to announce that $IPL token is NOW trading on BoaExchange.

Happy trading everyone!

http://www.boaexchange.com

Nice one , never heard of this exchange . Is there any plans to get on some ''famous" exchanges ? I did really struggle with hitbtc today . Took me like 10 tries to withdraw from it . They was just rejecting my withdraw and then it went tru . This one ia really promising project , but i think just little under radar Tongue
copper member
Activity: 34
We are thrilled to announce that $IPL token is NOW trading on BoaExchange.

Happy trading everyone!

http://www.boaexchange.com
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
i think this releases of what's going on is constructive for whole project and also for us community&investors
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Short Stories with the Management Team; Damir Kervina, COO
https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/short-stories-with-the-management-team-damir-kervina-coo-cf28e1395b8d

There is never a shortage of ideas floating around InsurePal’s office when it comes to sharing and communicating our progress with the community, as we believe this is an essential part when moving our project towards to a more mature phase. Hence, we have decided to do series of short stories with InsurePal’s management team with divergent roles and responsibilities in the company. Sometimes short stories will be in the form of questions and answers and other times it will be team members sharing their experiences, news and progress in a few sentences. This way we can provide useful information to our community from every aspect beneath the surface of InsurePal’s project.
Pages:
Jump to: