Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 3. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
You are right, and very often, the project for which you observe and show great interest often get to new little-known or little-liquid exchanges. It's a little weird for me.  Cry
I think I need to change my perspective when I choose a project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Really would like to see InsurePal on KuCoin Exchange . Why always projects that i think for me is the best ones , never got listed on some Major Exchanges like Bittrex , KuCoin , Poloniex , Binance ? I see so many unknown projects got listed on Binance every week . Im fine with HitBtc , but i hate it so much im sick of it . Always delays with them for me ..
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Activity: 301
1st Alpha Release
As we are moving further along with our roadmap, our development team has been iterating rapidly, hitting our first milestone “1st Alpha Release & feature definition freeze”. Which signifies that we have successfully implemented some of the most basic features and functionalities to the application and from this stage on, we probably won’t be adding any other new features. However, as time progresses we will be adding new functionalities to take full advantage of everything that our app can offer.

Currently all the functionalities and features are still in the first phase, which means that they are not fully reliable and still require a lot of work. We are testing them in different circumstances by entering any unexpected characters in the input field or clicking on buttons in illogical sequences, which would provoke the system to react incorrectly.

something is comming  waaaaasaaaa wasa
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looking for something more interesting here. Very nice plan, mindful approach!  Good luck fellows!
copper member
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
There is everyday discussion in Insurepal telegram

join there and you will see progress
Activity: 32
Hey team. The major object that in the future it has insured the progress of the plan.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
many good news on insurepal telegram

MILESTONES

In last three years, InsurePal has walked a long road from a great idea to a most serious business. Since we are aware insurance is one of the most regulated industries, we want to ensure optimum conditions for achieving our goals in the set time. Our team is 100% passionate and absolutely committed to delivering our promise to you.

i believe that team will deliver
Activity: 28
It's really interesting business. Absorbing activity, unblemished vision!  Good luck!
Activity: 301

great to read. InsurePal is very active, have been following them since ICO and congratz Matt for a great job.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
In your ecosystem if someone has a bad reputation because of some actions in the past, will that person never be able to get an insurance again or only at prohibitively high price?
legendary
i catch on telegram that new website will be ready soon

let's see a fresh masterpiece  Grin
legendary
Interesting reading

Several crypto startups are aiming to disrupt insurance. How do they stack up against each other?

https://blog.cofound.it/several-crypto-startups-are-aiming-to-disrupt-insurance-how-do-they-stack-up-against-each-other-a9a76bbd3fab

Pages:
Jump to: