Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡 - page 7. (Read 1896 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

the fact that you are going to produce smartphones under its own brand is quite ambitious. I think this will require a lot of investment.

Yes I think it takes millions of dollars and because I'm not sure that soon we will be able to see such smartphones.

this will require a lot of investment. If the team will not hold IEO is unlikely they will be able to attract a lot of funds.

I believe that now this is a natural way to raise funds. But if their business is so successful now, I don't understand why they're doing sales rounds at all.

in any case they have sold more than 10 000 SIM cards and it is impressive and it would be interesting how things are with IP telephony

in any case, it will be very convenient for those people who often call to other countries. So I think there will be a lot of demand.

Yes, if the cost of such services will be less then I will be happy to use the same events.
Activity: 20

in fact, I have not seen competitors in this project, and therefore I think the demand for these services will be huge. What can not but rejoice investors.

I have already allocated $ 700 for the purchase of tokens. Hope that will be able see that the interesting after listing on exchanges. Now bitcoin behaves strangely and also the price will depend on it.

I also decided to buy tokens. I hope that the company will continue to develop and we will be able to make a profit within 12 months.

I wouldn't be so sure as the market situation looks very strange. So you should know how it all will work bitcoin lost $ 1500 in 1 day.

Yes, the events in the market look quite strange, well, then working business and their services can be paid by visa card

in fact, I have not seen competitors in this project, and therefore I think the demand for these services will be huge. What can not but rejoice investors.

I have already allocated $ 700 for the purchase of tokens. Hope that will be able see that the interesting after listing on exchanges. Now bitcoin behaves strangely and also the price will depend on it.

I also decided to buy tokens. I hope that the company will continue to develop and we will be able to make a profit within 12 months.

I wouldn't be so sure as the market situation looks very strange. So you should know how it all will work bitcoin lost $ 1500 in 1 day.
Activity: 16

as I understand you already have a fully working business and this is of course a plus for investors as now everyone wants to see working prototypes before investing.

now it is really important but it is also important to understand when there will be a listing and on what exchange to be sure that the project will be in demand.
Activity: 11

in any case they have sold more than 10 000 SIM cards and it is impressive and it would be interesting how things are with IP telephony

in any case, it will be very convenient for those people who often call to other countries. So I think there will be a lot of demand.

the fact that you are going to produce smartphones under its own brand is quite ambitious. I think this will require a lot of investment.

Yes I think it takes millions of dollars and because I'm not sure that soon we will be able to see such smartphones.

this will require a lot of investment. If the team will not hold IEO is unlikely they will be able to attract a lot of funds.

Yes now it would be right to invest in projects that have working prototypes or successful business as in this case.

Yes, there is essentially need to understand how the project will develop and when investors will be able to make a profit. I will need to understand this before purchasing tokens.
if tokens are used as a means of payment then the demand will be huge I'm sure. as the team shows good results already now.

the project roadmap and project team looks just fine. I think that we will soon see a global project on the blockchain.

But I can understand what will be the prospect of income for investors. After that I will buy tokens.

as I understand you already have a fully working business and this is of course a plus for investors as now everyone wants to see working prototypes before investing.

they have 4 services already launched and will soon be launched 3 more services. So the team is showing good results now.

we will wait for news about it . But as I understand it they have a pretty successful business now and it's all going to be really cool.
Activity: 12

now people do not understand how they risk when they use old technologies, but at the same time they want to pay less for cellular services.

the company will provide security and calls worldwide. In fact, it is not logical to compare it with conventional mobile communication .

But that they managed to cover about 188 countries is impressive. The team did a good job of scaling the project...

now people do not understand how they risk when they use old technologies, but at the same time they want to pay less for cellular services.

the company will provide security and calls worldwide. In fact, it is not logical to compare it with conventional mobile communication .
the project roadmap and project team looks just fine. I think that we will soon see a global project on the blockchain.
Activity: 10

Yes now it would be right to invest in projects that have working prototypes or successful business as in this case.

Yes, there is essentially need to understand how the project will develop and when investors will be able to make a profit. I will need to understand this before purchasing tokens.

on what exchange will there be a listing at all and when? I would like to understand when I can sell my tokens. Because I see that the project works fully and without tokens.

E-SIM working yet? Can I use this service ? At the moment, few countries where it is allowed .

I heard that it is forbidden in Russia. But nevertheless it will be possible to order a regular SIM card and make calls around the world. It will certainly be a revolution in this direction.

I just ordered a SIM card for me and now I will wait for receipt. Then write their opinion about the services.
IP telephony services are likely to be used for business.

Yes it would be interesting to see when there will be a listing. And whether the team will conduct the IEO. I would like to receive more news about this.
Activity: 4

I will wait for the team on blockchain events . I think that this will help to attract investors and make the project more popular.

this also requires large investments. But this is of course important because it allows you to increase confidence in the project and the team.
Activity: 12

have you compared market prices ? I would like to understand the cost of IP telephony will be lower or higher than it is now on the market.

as I understand it, you can choose a convenient tariff for both mobile and IP telephony.

But nevertheless the cost seems to me quite high and ordinary mobile communication will be cheaper as it seems to me. And often users do not realize that their personal data is at risk.

Pages:
Jump to: