Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡 - page 3. (Read 1896 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

Now it is one of the best startups as it is a real working business. And this we see quite rarely. And the fact that the project works in 188 countries is also impressive.

The fact that they carried out such work on scaling suggests that the tokens will be really in demand. This tells me a lot and I will definitely support the project in the initial stages.

I can't believe this project is still paying you morons to comment in this thread. You're not bumping it any more! Your business model is FINISHED.

Project manager: stop paying these jokers!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Now it is one of the best startups as it is a real working business. And this we see quite rarely. And the fact that the project works in 188 countries is also impressive.

The fact that they carried out such work on scaling suggests that the tokens will be really in demand. This tells me a lot and I will definitely support the project in the initial stages.
Activity: 5

Please tell me in what blockchain events will your team take part ? Or perhaps will stream on YouTube ?

That would be cool, but I haven't seen the news yet. I think now the team is focused on the development of their products.
Activity: 6
Please tell me in what blockchain events will your team take part ? Or perhaps will stream on YouTube ?
PoSToken

do I understand correctly that the team is developing VPN on blockchain. ? what will be the cost of such services ?

you will need to wait until the service is started.They have 4 working services now and it's really cool.

Yes, and it's nice that it's really working the business. And the fact that they have sold more than 10 000 SIM cards is really impressive.

Great idea. I've never seen anything like it before. And you will not have competitors and it's cool. I will buy tokens for me.

I don't know when it will be listed on the exchanges and on which exchanges will be listing. This is one of the important points for investors who will buy tokens in the early stages.

You can see the road map and you need to understand that everything will follow the road map as much as possible.

I don't really understand. users will have to install special routers and receive a reward for it? When will it be possible?

I'm wondering the same thing. I read about it on the website. Maybe I'll use it to generate passive income.

There is too little information about it. I do not understand what will be the cost of this equipment and what reward can be obtained.

Administration not very often replies on such questions and I think that you will more conveniently write in the official chat for this.

I don't really understand the smartphone will be released anyway or will it depend on the amount of investment? What is the soft cap for a smartphone to be released?

It seems to me that for the release of the smartphone and even the development of such software will need a lot of money that is quite difficult to attract in this market.

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?

tariffs in every country I have not heard and they want a global project with convenient international calls.

if you use telegram bot that the rates will be different for each country and you will be most convenient to use.

I also tested this project for me and it all looks quite in demand. I'm just about to buy some tokens.

I also already bought tokens for me and now I will wait for the listing on the exchanges. I think that in the long term it will be possible to get a very good income.

I think that all the same, it will be important to understand that all services are running. In this case, it will be able to provide maximum demand for these tokens.
Activity: 8

what exactly do you offer to investors? Will there be any dividends or something like that? Where can I read more about the economic model?

You can read the white paper. I have not yet seen information about the receipt of dividends. But the fact that the tokens will be in demand is a fact.

I don't think there will be any dividends and we will just have to wait for the flight to the moon. And the demand for tokens should be enormous.

what exactly do you offer to investors? Will there be any dividends or something like that? Where can I read more about the economic model?

You can read the white paper. I have not yet seen information about the receipt of dividends. But the fact that the tokens will be in demand is a fact.

I don't think there will be any dividends and we will just have to wait for the flight to the moon. And the demand for tokens should be enormous.

Hi there! Tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to get some tokens that I can use for communication services. Wink

So far I haven't seen any announcements about it. But I already bought tokens for me... I will monitor the growth of the project.
Activity: 7

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?

tariffs in every country I have not heard and they want a global project with convenient international calls.

if you use telegram bot that the rates will be different for each country and you will be most convenient to use.

I also tested this project for me and it all looks quite in demand. I'm just about to buy some tokens.

I also already bought tokens for me and now I will wait for the listing on the exchanges. I think that in the long term it will be possible to get a very good income.
Activity: 14

Hi there! Tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to get some tokens that I can use for communication services. Wink

I don't really understand. users will have to install special routers and receive a reward for it? When will it be possible?

I'm wondering the same thing. I read about it on the website. Maybe I'll use it to generate passive income.

I was also really interested in and I'll wait for more information from the team about this.

do you plan to obtain licenses in the future to install your own equipment in each country in order to build your own network ?

I think it takes billions of dollars and I think the company should use encryption and that would be their specialty.

I understand the team already has a business plan. And the fact that they already have software that makes money is really cool. It can be concluded that the tokens will be in demand.
I don't really understand the smartphone will be released anyway or will it depend on the amount of investment? What is the soft cap for a smartphone to be released?

do I understand correctly that the team is developing VPN on blockchain. ? what will be the cost of such services ?

you will need to wait until the service is started.They have 4 working services now and it's really cool.

In this regard, it is one of the best projects. Since in this forum we usually see startups that do not even have working prototypes.
Pages:
Jump to: