Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡 - page 6. (Read 1896 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

why I not saw any news on any exchanges will IEO ? You wrote that will round of sales on exchange but I not saw on what exchange this will be.

that's a good question. I would like to buy tokens for me, but I would like to understand when there will be a listing on the exchange and when I can make a profit ?
Activity: 6

tell me if I can find out with what operator you cooperate in my country ?

I haven't seen any news or information about it. But the main thing is that I got my SIM card and in my country it works just fine.
Activity: 4

SIM for IoT please tell me what it all means and where can I read more about it ?

We will wait for news from the team and see how the project will develop further. But I will support the project now.
Dtn
Activity: 11
Great idea. I've never seen anything like it before. And in fact you will not have competitors and it's really cool. I will definitely buy tokens for me.
Activity: 10
do you plan to obtain licenses in the future to install your own equipment in each country in order to build your own network ?
Dtn
Activity: 11
why I not saw any news on any exchanges will IEO ? You wrote that will round of sales on exchange but I not saw on what exchange this will be.
Activity: 5
do I understand correctly that the team is developing VPN on blockchain. ? what will be the cost of such services ?
Activity: 5
tell me if I can find out with what operator you cooperate in my country ?
Activity: 9
SIM for IoT please tell me what it all means and where can I read more about it ?
Activity: 2

the project roadmap and project team looks just fine. I think that we will soon see a global project on the blockchain.

at least this is a good use of blockchain technology. I will monitor how this project works.

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?
Activity: 3

please tell me I can now buy tokens for me ? And what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this?

you can purchase tokens on the website. The minimum contribution to the project will be $ 150 if I understand correctly.
Activity: 15
it seems to me that the project will be quite a narrow circle of users as not all important security of personal data, but for all users is important the cost of services.
copper member
Activity: 56
please tell me I can now buy tokens for me ? And what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this?

Yes, you can buy tokens. Minimum investment from $ 150. You can buy at the specified link: https://sctelecom.org/direct-ibs-order/en

in fact, I have not seen competitors in this project, and therefore I think the demand for these services will be huge. What can not but rejoice investors.

I have already allocated $ 700 for the purchase of tokens. Hope that will be able see that the interesting after listing on exchanges. Now bitcoin behaves strangely and also the price will depend on it.

I also decided to buy tokens. I hope that the company will continue to develop and we will be able to make a profit within 12 months.

I wouldn't be so sure as the market situation looks very strange. So you should know how it all will work bitcoin lost $ 1500 in 1 day.

Yes it was sad despite the fact that now there are positive news about bitcoin,
Activity: 1

the project roadmap and project team looks just fine. I think that we will soon see a global project on the blockchain.

at least this is a good use of blockchain technology. I will monitor how this project works.
Activity: 2

now people do not understand how they risk when they use old technologies, but at the same time they want to pay less for cellular services.

the company will provide security and calls worldwide. In fact, it is not logical to compare it with conventional mobile communication .

it will be calls all over the world. And so for people and businesses who make such calls it will be most convenient.

now people do not understand how they risk when they use old technologies, but at the same time they want to pay less for cellular services.

the company will provide security and calls worldwide. In fact, it is not logical to compare it with conventional mobile communication .

But that they managed to cover about 188 countries is impressive. The team did a good job of scaling the project...

Yes now they have done a good job and we can only wait for the listing on the exchanges to draw conclusions as to how much the tokens will be in demand.
Activity: 15

as I understand you already have a fully working business and this is of course a plus for investors as now everyone wants to see working prototypes before investing.

they have 4 services already launched and will soon be launched 3 more services. So the team is showing good results now.

we will wait for news about it . But as I understand it they have a pretty successful business now and it's all going to be really cool.

I wonder if the team will work in the stock market ? And will investors receive any dividends?

But I can understand what will be the prospect of income for investors. After that I will buy tokens.

this no one will tell you in fact as the flight to the moon will depend on many factors and even on the price of bitcoin which dominates the market.
Pages:
Jump to: