Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 120. (Read 149780 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Now getting endless "Pool Connection Lost" errors on Mine77, the one pool that was actually working. Anyone else?

ETA: Port 8899.

I'm mining same port, no trouble
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Now getting endless "Pool Connection Lost" errors on Mine77, the one pool that was actually working. Anyone else?

ETA: Port 8899.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Thanks, to the pickaxes again. ^_^
So mining is possible again? I was almost about to contact the OP about the problem. I was really looking forward to get into a coin like this that early Smiley
Great Stuff!
Yes blocks are being solved, but there should be a mandatory wallet update fixing this blockchain halting bug for good, not cool hashing aimlessly for more than a day.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
So mining is possible again? I was almost about to contact the OP about the problem. I was really looking forward to get into a coin like this that early Smiley
Great Stuff!
Activity: 322
So what's halting the blockchain? Malformed transactions?
Blockchain has stalled, I'll be contacting pool operators shortly to work on the issue. Smiley
I think a simple restart should fix it, but there is an underlying issue in the code that needs to be fixed.

I've restarted the daemon and resynchronized mine77's blockchain per dev's request.

Block 8289, luck -99%
Activity: 19
Blockchain has stalled, I'll be contacting pool operators shortly to work on the issue. Smiley
I think a simple restart should fix it, but there is an underlying issue in the code that needs to be fixed.

I've restarted the daemon and resynchronized mine77's blockchain per dev's request.
Is there a testnet? Restarting pool daemons every time a block is stuck is clearly not a solution.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Could you detail what is code issue, how big it is and what it would take us to fix it? Or you will be launching ETH token and match the mining rewards.
Activity: 172
Is it worth trying to mine this since it seems to be stuck or damaged?
OK, so block reward still will be credited to our wallet after pool become normal, right?
Activity: 140
Activity: 132
With so much enthusiasm to follow, will Iridium community floor be the highest and most popular event?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Dev please give some news ASAP!
Ya, what happen for this coin, I don't receive any new blocks reward since 10 hours ago.
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
DEV, what happen actually ?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
yes....the chain seems stuck! last block is 8288 and is mined lot of hours ago...please dev give a check ASAP!

Yes that's exactly what it means.

I wonder what it'll do to the next few blocks difficulty. 
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
Can anyone explain what happens when no blocks are found for 60 minutes? for example, right now, block 8288 was found @ 2017-09-18 16:12:43, current time is 17:22.  is there some kind of maintenance being performed? i feel like i'm missing something.

Sounds like something is broken, block should've been found by now with this much net hash and difficulty.

but what could be broken?  with the decentralized nature, what single component could fail to cause it to stall?  no nodes online?

what do i have to do to set up a node?

Shit code, that we all run to have it decentralized by nature

Weirdly enough, AEON, another low activity coin, has been stalled for the last 40 minutes.  

https://aeon-pool.com/

edit: 30 mintues

I'm seeing that the last block was found 4 hours ago. i'm not really sure what that means for my miner that's been running all day. does that mean i'm just wasting electricity?
Yes that's exactly what it means.

baller.

but seriously, is someone working on correcting this or ..
Jump to: