Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 118. (Read 149780 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
PLEASE STOP MINING FOR NOW! THERE ARE HUGE UNDERLYING ISSUES WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED, WHICH COULD MEAN A BLOCK RESET SINCE THE ONLY AVAILABLE SOLUTION FOR NOW IS TO UPGRADE THE WHOLE PROJECT TO THE NEWEST BYTECOIN CRYPTONOTE RELEASE, BUT THESE BLOCKCHAINS ARE INCOMPATIBLE, UNLESS I GET A FIX FROM THE INTENSECOIN DEVELOPERS THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION SO FAR. IM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THIS UNFORESEEN TURN OF EVENTS!

If you thinking of relaunching from start, you should premine to total supply as on date to give it to miners which mined, else it will be so unfair to miners.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
PLEASE STOP MINING FOR NOW! THERE ARE HUGE UNDERLYING ISSUES WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED, WHICH COULD MEAN A BLOCK RESET SINCE THE ONLY AVAILABLE SOLUTION FOR NOW IS TO UPGRADE THE WHOLE PROJECT TO THE NEWEST BYTECOIN CRYPTONOTE RELEASE, BUT THESE BLOCKCHAINS ARE INCOMPATIBLE, UNLESS I GET A FIX FROM THE INTENSECOIN DEVELOPERS THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION SO FAR. IM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THIS UNFORESEEN TURN OF EVENTS!
irdpool .tk is no longer mining until further notice.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Why there is no information Huh
Activity: 140
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Posting announcements does not fix issues, only acknowledges them, need fixed wallet, now!
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Yes, thanks for the support! If you need recent updates or want to talk to the community I highly recommend you join the slack page, which I check every hour. It's much harder to keep checking BTT thread as I don't get notifications. So get on slack to keep updated, of course I will still post important announcements here
 Smiley

For what it's worth you can use an RSS reader to subscribe to this forum post and get real-time updates.

Or go really old school with a browser tab and periodic pressing of the F5 key  Shocked

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yes, thanks for the support! If you need recent updates or want to talk to the community I highly recommend you join the slack page, which I check every hour. It's much harder to keep checking BTT thread as I don't get notifications. So get on slack to keep updated, of course I will still post important announcements here
 Smiley

For what it's worth you can use an RSS reader to subscribe to this forum post and get real-time updates.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Confirm that dev said on slack that in an hour he is fixing the problem...give him a chance...

Activity: 126
And now we have a problem with 8525 block.  Cry

Will continue to have this issue until it's solved with a new wallet release. This is why it's important to have testnet before you start wasting people's hashing power, the monero hardfork 4 days ago literally took 2 minutes, due to good planning, testnet and coordination, no issues at all, more than 2000 nodes updates seamlessly, that's how you run blockchain consensus!

The dev just said in the slack that he'll be implementing the fix in about an hour.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
It is annoying really that every 6 hours there is a stop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Will continue to have this issue until it's solved with a new wallet release. This is why it's important to have testnet before you start wasting people's hashing power, the monero hardfork 4 days ago literally took 2 minutes, due to good planning, testnet and coordination, no issues at all, more than 2000 nodes updates seamlessly, that's how you run blockchain consensus!
Activity: 11
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
Yeah, ird.globalpool.cc doesn't get blocks
Activity: 57
I have a quation to mine77
I can not understand how Net hash of the pool, maybe more all network power. Is this a problem with statistics?
A month ago Intensecoin had the same problem. Dev you should look up how they fixed the problem.

I will be in contact with them Smiley

Ok dev...we all like your coin idea, but you too have to understand us. We are using our energy to move your chain...
I'm a dev too and I know problems could be anywhere, but just keep us updated...so we all know the situation....

Keep mining Iridium anyway...

Smiley
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
A month ago Intensecoin had the same problem. Dev you should look up how they fixed the problem.
I am the Kung Fury...
Ok dev...we all like your coin idea, but you too have to understand us. We are using our energy to move your chain...
I'm a dev too and I know problems could be anywhere, but just keep us updated...so we all know the situation....

Keep mining Iridium anyway...
Sorry for the lack of updates on Bitcoin talk, things are now working again but there is an underlying issue causing stalls that I'm working on. Im also writing to notify you that you can message me or get much more recent updates on our Slack, which is linked in the first main post. Feel free to write to me there and I will respond within an hour or two, unless I'm asleep.
Thanks for all of your patience Smiley
I am the Kung Fury...
I'm on mine77 pool, chain seems moving here...but I think that all of us prefer to have some official news from dev and pool managers!
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
It's stuck again...please dev we all like your project, but we can't mine a few blocks a day...please fix asap..otherwise many will move to other coins!

Agreed.

Dev, with all due respect you seem to be rather disengaged from your project. There have been ongoing problems for more than a day now, yet all we have from you is one post 12 hours ago (and more than 12 hours AFTER the blockchain got stuck) saying that the pool operators need to restart / resync, and the code needs fixing.

You've been fortunate enough to gain a decent amount of miner participation for this project, but it's a minute-by-minute decision for all of us to either mine IRD or one of the many, many other options out there. For example I have 10KH/s pointed at IRD right now that could be earning $25-30 a day on ZEC instead. We're taking a chance on you and your project that ultimately the payoff will be more than we can get elsewhere with established coins that are on exchanges. Your absence when there are serious issues is making that decision questionable at best.

I'd hate to see this project die, but if you don't get involved and at least update us on what's being done to fix the ongoing problems, you'll lose the miners and community rapidly.

My thoughts are similar obviously we have to make a return on our machines and electric invested into whatever we risk mining but it would be nice to see IRD do well.
Jump to: