Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 124. (Read 149780 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
any idea or clue of exchanges

After website goes live, we will focus on exchanges Smiley

Best to workout the wallet bugs before it gets listed. No exchange wants a liability to keep fixing, that was just listed/released.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

After website goes live, we will focus on exchanges Smiley
Activity: 30
On Slack channel, iridiumdev suggest to mine on mine77.net because is the only working and refreshed pool. At the moment there are 58-59 miners connected...and this is the right pool to mine now.
For the record irdpool .tk never had an issue mining blocks, it was mentioned earlier in this thread that irdpool was the only pool that was working while mine77 was having issues and global was split from the chain. The mine77 pool operator himself suggested to mine on irdpool while his pool was down. The developer has never reached out to me about pool operations despite posts in this thread.

My apologies! I didn't see your previous post!
Thanks for clearing things up, it's good to know that everything is working now though. Smiley
Activity: 51
On Slack channel, iridiumdev suggest to mine on mine77.net because is the only working and refreshed pool. At the moment there are 58-59 miners connected...and this is the right pool to mine now.
For the record irdpool .tk never had an issue mining blocks, it was mentioned earlier in this thread that irdpool was the only pool that was working while mine77 was having issues and global was split from the chain. The mine77 pool operator himself suggested to mine on irdpool while his pool was down. The developer has never reached out to me about pool operations despite posts in this thread.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I want to know what happened? Care to explain dev?

Your best guess.  Smiley

Save the crap for yourself.

That was yesterday, all pools work fine now, please choose the one with the lowest hashrate to spread it out evenly. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

Save the crap for yourself.
Activity: 186
how about spec rig?
Everything is functional and working again, very sorry for all the issues caused and hope it didn't impact your mining too much.
We are now back on track with development, thanks to all your support!
Activity: 322
Im on mine77.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I'm on globalpool and I'm mining...no coin for all night....now is workin? so we have to get coin from now?
? pool is working!

It is working fine now!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm on globalpool and I'm mining...no coin for all night....now is workin? so we have to get coin from now?
? pool is working!
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Spread the hashrate a little bit, please.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
i imagine a great future for iridium.. for me this year it's the year of the community coin!! :-)

all coin with "um" will have a great future!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
http://ird.globalpool.cc 0% fee
our pool is come back!
daemond is run at new version!

Nvidia card guide:
1、download ccminer(https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases or http://111.231.72.116:8093/ird_ccminer-x64-2.2.rar)
2、create .bat file,Example:
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116:2435 -u YourWalletAddress -p x
3、run .bat

Amd card miner:
Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL Catalyst 15.12
https://mega.nz/#F!e4JVEAIJ!l1iF4z10fMyJzY5-LnyC2A

stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116

Port: 2433
 Starting Difficulty: 100
 Description: Low end hardware
 Port: 2435
 Starting Difficulty: 2000
 Description: Mid range hardware
 Port: 2437
Starting Difficulty: 100000
 Description: High end hardware
Activity: 197
Looks like someone is trying to understand cryptonote and got good learning. Hope you do not break the code.
Activity: 322
All 3 piols are working now.
Activity: 19
mine 77 is online again. The three pools appear to be back in sync!
Jump to: