Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 126. (Read 149780 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
And on the ird.globalpool.cc is Hash Rate: 442.56 KH/sec but last block found 2 hours ago!!!
WTF?
Who will pay for that?
Activity: 44
I have pending balance at Mine77 for around 2 hours that isn't being paid yet
Activity: 103
http://ird.globalpool.cc/# is NOT WORKING PROPERLY! I didn't get any payment from the pool since 2 hours!!!
All my hashpower is wasted again???!!!!
What is going on?
Activity: 140
I actually cannot solve this issue since it's not on my end, but the miners...
I don't know how an invalid transaction has worked its way into pools but I can't solve it without having a large majority of hashing power.
This pool has a different difficulty target than the other pools.

http://ird.globalpool.cc/#

Owner of globalpool.cc will have to restart his daemon and re-sync blocks, it seems a transaction on there has caused blockchain to stall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I wouldn't recommend making any transactions at this time, you may lose your coins for good.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
This pool has a different difficulty target than the other pools.

http://ird.globalpool.cc/#
Confirming that mine77 has some issue, hashrate is pratically 0!

Please check as soon as possible...

Not only mine77, but my 2.0.1 wallet is displaying "Warning: last block was received 1 hours and 11 minutes ago." Something is definitely broken and I wish if the dev wouldn't rush to make people update their wallets until he tests everything on testnet to make sure it works smoothly. People probably run 3 different versions of the wallet at this time, it's ridiculous.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Confirming that mine77 has some issue, hashrate is pratically 0!

Please check as soon as possible...
Something seems wrong, as the daemon is not accepting blocks that my pool members are mining. I'm temporarily shutting down mine77's stratum ports as a precaution so as to not waste people's hash power-- hopefully another pool can successfully mine a block and get things moving?
Damn, what a rocky start. Is there a testnet where we can try to figure it out?
Activity: 19
Something seems wrong, as the daemon is not accepting blocks that my pool members are mining. I'm temporarily shutting down mine77's stratum ports as a precaution so as to not waste people's hash power-- hopefully another pool can successfully mine a block and get things moving?
Since you made the transactions on a v2 wallet and not a v2.0.1 wallet, the transactions will not be confirmed.
Since you made them a while ago, try opening the wallet you made the transactions from (the sender, not the reciever) in the new Windows simplewallet. Linked at: https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium-v2/releases/tag/v2.0.1

When you've opened the wallet that sent the v2 transactions in the new simplewallet, type 'reset' and it should reload and clear any non-confirmed transactions out, meaning that the balance will be useable from that wallet again. You can use this to re-send your balance to the v2.0.1 GUI wallet, or do whatever you'd like with.

It worked like a charm. Thanks dev!

No worries, just say if you've got anymore issues and i'll try to fix Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
It will be impossible to get some number of coins soon. This coin attract very high interest.
Everything looks good, but what's the unique feature for this coin..

It seems like it's an another BCN not XMR, BCN have huge amount of supply, so the price is extremely low in the current stage for several years.

Heya, so right now we're working on a website which should list each of the unique features of the coin.
The main unique feature right now is the decentralized development of the coin, since many community members have contributed more than I, the only centralized dev have.
The second main feature is low supply, coupled with the CryptoNote protocol which has research-proven anonimity, just like XMR. In the future we will be upgrading this technology to remove things like ring-signatures and other minute things that may allow people to track wallets. The wallet features mix-ins, (false addresses that you mix in with transactions to disable anyone from decerning the real wallet from the fakes) and other features.
Low supply allows the coin to increase in rarity, and hopefully simultaneously increase in demand as well, so miners will continue to support the growth of the coin.

Thanks for asking, we will make these features clear with the release of the website Smiley

Any date for the website? Could be nice to shill on twitter....

The domain we're using is "iridium.cc" Smiley
Activity: 2
Since you made the transactions on a v2 wallet and not a v2.0.1 wallet, the transactions will not be confirmed.
Since you made them a while ago, try opening the wallet you made the transactions from (the sender, not the reciever) in the new Windows simplewallet. Linked at: https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium-v2/releases/tag/v2.0.1

When you've opened the wallet that sent the v2 transactions in the new simplewallet, type 'reset' and it should reload and clear any non-confirmed transactions out, meaning that the balance will be useable from that wallet again. You can use this to re-send your balance to the v2.0.1 GUI wallet, or do whatever you'd like with.

It worked like a charm. Thanks dev!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

It seems like it's an another BCN not XMR, BCN have huge amount of supply, so the price is extremely low in the current stage for several years.

Heya, so right now we're working on a website which should list each of the unique features of the coin.
The main unique feature right now is the decentralized development of the coin, since many community members have contributed more than I, the only centralized dev have.
The second main feature is low supply, coupled with the CryptoNote protocol which has research-proven anonimity, just like XMR. In the future we will be upgrading this technology to remove things like ring-signatures and other minute things that may allow people to track wallets. The wallet features mix-ins, (false addresses that you mix in with transactions to disable anyone from decerning the real wallet from the fakes) and other features.
Low supply allows the coin to increase in rarity, and hopefully simultaneously increase in demand as well, so miners will continue to support the growth of the coin.

Thanks for asking, we will make these features clear with the release of the website Smiley

Any date for the website? Could be nice to shill on twitter....

Hello guys,

Yesterday Sep 14 2017 around 2pm GMT we upgraded our mining wallet and daemon to Linux 2.0.0, and made 3 transfers 500IRD each to a Windows 2.0.0 wallet that we also upgraded.

The Win wallet shows thoses 3 transfers with 0 confirmations and it is not getting any confirmation.

The win wallet is running the 2.0.1 code now.

Is there something wrong ? Could you please advise ?

Thanks!!

------
Source wallet: ir3ZSsyWq38AtksBfw52TXfuNDpAckJyWNTHQaBdFBT2Yzk6Kx3EK3eSB4RBCkJHeR5zAP1jPHXaYVV n1kGQc9rL1XTa5omZV

Date: -
To: me (ir328Qdxp74PyJ2tKgVntsiVTsjGjdLWZ857kUaRDYMLMyLnBSwkgDFRNHj6oF5ANia6jU8a7UgwNRy oVR248Sey1Aazc7BpJ)
Amount: 500.00 IRD
Fee: 0.00005 IRD
Transaction hash: DFFA5BFF74CDB545CBD7B16DA2806AD2C0981BD316C78697E93983278805EDE0

To: me (ir328Qdxp74PyJ2tKgVntsiVTsjGjdLWZ857kUaRDYMLMyLnBSwkgDFRNHj6oF5ANia6jU8a7UgwNRy oVR248Sey1Aazc7BpJ)
Transaction hash: B605BB8D3C26A52DC7DD7EB30CD16B9607F85CAE55C784A033DE278A28AFABA0

Transaction hash: F7C07D9572E9BF67ECC4A0DE8E43D7350E8187594EDA2ABB94EE569443FECD68
------

Activity: 2
Hello guys,

Yesterday Sep 14 2017 around 2pm GMT we upgraded our mining wallet and daemon to Linux 2.0.0, and made 3 transfers 500IRD each to a Windows 2.0.0 wallet that we also upgraded.

The Win wallet shows thoses 3 transfers with 0 confirmations and it is not getting any confirmation.

The win wallet is running the 2.0.1 code now.

Is there something wrong ? Could you please advise ?

Thanks!!

------
Source wallet: ir3ZSsyWq38AtksBfw52TXfuNDpAckJyWNTHQaBdFBT2Yzk6Kx3EK3eSB4RBCkJHeR5zAP1jPHXaYVV n1kGQc9rL1XTa5omZV

Transaction hash: DFFA5BFF74CDB545CBD7B16DA2806AD2C0981BD316C78697E93983278805EDE0

Transaction hash: B605BB8D3C26A52DC7DD7EB30CD16B9607F85CAE55C784A033DE278A28AFABA0

Transaction hash: F7C07D9572E9BF67ECC4A0DE8E43D7350E8187594EDA2ABB94EE569443FECD68
------
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I really enjoy this coin. I hope a long life for this project. Thx to dev and comunity.
Jump to: