Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 36. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
dev, you can try this exchage:
https://tradeogre.com/markets
they added other new and not new cryptonight coins for free  Wink
Activity: 426
any news about exchanges?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
difficulty is extremely high for a coin that isn't listed on exchange yet...
Activity: 361
Iridium (IRD) dev
Sent from one purse to another his purse 500 IRD and they were hanging. With a different purse it was written off, but on the other, they were received, but not available! What should I do?
I can see the tx stuck in mempool.
Wait for the next fork, I will increase the max block size again. It will be payed. The problem this tx was sent with a mixin of 6, this made a too big transaction (64 or 65ko)... (It's the same problem for the 3 tx stucked there... I think I won't allow tx > 5 in next release.)
Did you sent it with the wallet AND an intentionally mixin of 6 or is it a mixin bug ? : default is 5 but it send 6 ?
On the "other" side, just wait 20 blocks after to the tx be confirmed.
default is 5
Yes, I know this...  Smiley
I just ask you if you sent this tx with an intentionally mixin at 6 ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Long time not follow this post, so until now this coin still cannot trading yet? Other coin launch late than this coin are listed, why this coin so late Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Is IRD going to masternodes? IRD distribute a lot many coins in first year. What is plan for years after first year?
I think MN will be required for handling supply, demand level.

Please for the 100000000 time, IRD doesn't need masternodes! but please, I'm curious in your opinion as to how the coin needs MN to handle supply and demand levels.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sent from one purse to another his purse 500 IRD and they were hanging. With a different purse it was written off, but on the other, they were received, but not available! What should I do?
I can see the tx stuck in mempool.
Wait for the next fork, I will increase the max block size again. It will be payed. The problem this tx was sent with a mixin of 6, this made a too big transaction (64 or 65ko)... (It's the same problem for the 3 tx stucked there... I think I won't allow tx > 5 in next release.)

Did you sent it with the wallet AND an intentionally mixin of 6 or is it a mixin bug ? : default is 5 but it send 6 ?

On the "other" side, just wait 20 blocks after to the tx be confirmed.

default is 5
Is IRD going to masternodes? IRD distribute a lot many coins in first year. What is plan for years after first year?

They said no. I asked already once.
Activity: 16
who can guide me on how to setup a pool for this coin?

google will guide you, bro  Wink
No it doesn't guide at all. All outdated info and for other coins.
But hey, thanks for your input.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
is there any road map for this 1Q 2018?
Iridium (IRD) dev
Agreed with waiting till after the dip. Also, you will want the whitepaper completed before you start trading. If the dev watches this thread let me know if you want any help writing the whitepaper. I have a fair amount of technical writing background. Also, sent in a donation in dash. It was small, but all I could at the time. I would suggest everyone do the same thing as well.
There is already one : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xb9u4_k_QzolUh9DTQSLxSATYdHxGdFB7cr7bRzYwhw/edit?usp=sharing
but I agree, it can be updated. Feel free to contact me.
Activity: 2
Agreed with waiting till after the dip. Also, you will want the whitepaper completed before you start trading. If the dev watches this thread let me know if you want any help writing the whitepaper. I have a fair amount of technical writing background. Also, sent in a donation in dash. It was small, but all I could at the time. I would suggest everyone do the same thing as well.
Iridium (IRD) dev
Most of miners comes to the "lower" fee taken by the pool but never look at the transaction fee...
Activity: 24
strictly IMHO: we strongly should start trading IRD in any way during this dip of crypto. then coming after dip  pump wind will blow IRD's sails
Activity: 15
So is there no one in the telegram channel? Doesn't seem like anything has happened in there in the last month. Wondering if the DEV might need a few more resources.
It's closed group for announcements only, but no activity. I have been telling them to open it up for some time already, but nothing yet. As a telegram user myself I would like to use it, I really hope they open it.

Binance is opened for applications for community coin of the month, maybe worth a try?

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531
Devs of the project should create a request, then supporters can join and vote to be listed on Binnance.
I think the project team should do it, we dont have anything to lose anyways.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Crepcoin team lists XMR fork coins to their own exchange. Now it's beta. They said they will list another Cryptonight coins on their exchange.
Now there are XMR, CREP, KRB, PNKS.

Worth trying.
Activity: 2
So is there no one in the telegram channel? Doesn't seem like anything has happened in there in the last month. Wondering if the DEV might need a few more resources.
Activity: 6
aceito doação:ir49K9St3mjfmy1wzt35p2RzaUV5gpmAw9FtMvJoiJNQ5tPa5mfBtqZfAGyqigMGFA2Xn8Xr66bEFDx d3Cr6EAr438yb7nGhq

se precisar de ajuda para publicar,eu estou em varios grupos brasileiros e posso ajudar na publicidade.
Boa sorte no trabalho! Grin
Parabéns pela iniciativa.! Cheesy

I accept donation: ir49K9St3mjfmy1wzt35p2RzaUV5gpmAw9FtMvJoiJNQ5tPa5mfBtqZfAGyqigMGFA2Xn8Xr66bEFDx d3Cr6EAr438yb7nGhq

if you need help publishing, I'm in various Brazilian groups and I can help with advertising.
Good luck at work!  Cheesy
Congratulations for the initiative.!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Pages:
Jump to: